/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

/doze Edition.

>Starlight Celebration (December 15th - December 31st)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/The_Starlight_Celebration/

>Free login campaign (December 1st - January 4th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7f6f03825f75fdb71701f7ad9f68cbf4d8ab3bca

>Tokyo Fanfest (December 23rd - December 24th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/34e70073fb0a9d3f7059d05394abe5faf882f0a2

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previous:

1st for kyats

Post lizards.

xth for hating yourself

Hey there can I
Hello just hey there
could i just yes hello get your attention for a se
{Palace of the Dead}{Do you need it?} 51-60

I'm garbage but I've got heart!

/tell Alyasra Tonbogiri

Stupid sexy mocca c@.
I hope you have some fuzz above your clit with smooth shaven labia.

{/doze}

Why can't I sleep

kittes

Hey howdy.

>get hugged and patted by a random cat
Which one of you is a Miqo'te SMN with pink hair and were in Ul'dah before going into a dungeon?

Same reason I decided to take one of my remaining sick days off today. It is what it is

Too much coffee.

who is the cookie monster...

Same

POST SOPHIA ART RIGHT NOW OR THIS WORLD WILL GO UNDER TERRIBLE TURMOIL.

me

good night xiv

W-Wait.. When will you be on next? :3

Sophia's story and how it pertains to the Allagans is actually pretty cool, I'm glad they decided to do more with it than just "Yeah the Allagans put another Primal in a box they do that a lot"

idk why

Use this day well then

I haven't had coffee in days though

It's a goddamn disease

I want to hang out with you~

Sit on my face k? k.

I haven't seen her lore exactly, where would I find it anyways?

What's the latest ebin drama

>Go from being sick and not wanting to socialize with people to sleeping pattern so fucked from bed rest that I now live on Australian AEST time pretty much
I should be waking up right now but instead I'm probably going to bed in like 4 hours.

I plan to. I'm going to spend the day just playing video games then my housemate and I are going out to dinner with our neighbours

who knows ive been (trying to) play archeage and also got into csgo now i dont think ill be on much

>live on australian aest
I need more friends my time, pst.

Must have been a hell of a binge before that!

They talk about it a fair bit in the lead-up and aftermath to the normal trial, and you can also likely check the little masked dweeby dude's journal for bits and pieces of information about the Primals and Triad.

It's not my actual time, I'm GMT but my pattern is so fucked I now chill with my Aussie friends.

Damm, which server/faction in archeage, incase you play that again?

reckoning east

I want to abandon my main and reroll on another server. I made some terrible choices on my main that cannot be fixed what so ever.
Should I just do it?

pst...

I've been there way too much

{/thumbsup}

That's one way to describe it

>I made some terrible choices on my main that cannot be fixed what so ever.
Literally how?

What the fuck did you do?

Sleepy kitties?

That a new server? I might make a char there after I fucked everything with my old chars

Lines crossed. Bridges burned.

pst…

Each of the Primals they've locked up (Bahamut, Sephirot, Sophia and presumably Zurvan) have had a lot more to them than just that, though. It's just that it's never really told to you before you fight the primal, or in Bahamut's case until you get a ton of exposition from Tiamat

I used to be the same way, but getting a job forces you to fix your schedule or suffer. Or get a night shift, I guess

Just keep playin' nigga.
Nyo.

If you fucked your that bad, you might just want to uninstall

I made some enemies and befriended the wrong people
Protip I'm not from Balmung

Sure, and I'm glad they did it. I mean they could easily get lazy with any of them but they didn't, I just think out of all of them Sophia's failed rebellion was pretty damn cool.

yeah its a new server that only allows new accounts

Oh boy, I forgot what they said before the normal trial since all I have is the residing hate of getting a good party for ex version. I'll see if I can find the lore in game when I can. Only thing that I can remember is that the song has a story based on the lyrics, which I find cool.

I was coordinating with another user about rolling alts on another server. Might be fun if you tagged along with us and we could have ourselves a merry little band.

used a voice changer on people I'm guessing

Oh, I agree. Out of the primals, Sophia is one of my favourites for XIV lore. And unlike Odin she actually gets attention. I'm hoping for a lot from Zurvan, the Demon was my favourite Warring Triad in 6

sounds like you're interacting with some drama baiters and are yourself a drama queen.
have this you for your post

I'm wondering what Zurvan's worshippers will be like. Sephirot and Sophia had some nice concepts behind them, so I'm interested to see who worships Zurvan.

Guess I'd have to make a new account too, oh well, I'll try make one tomorrow

dont bother unless you want to put up with 4-6+ hour queues and disconnects that put you right back into those queues

Yeah... they are quite the drama baiters. Thanks for the you anyway

I'm fine with that, I think I've "queued" for much longer that that for you

Lewd cats

who are you....

also i just remembered heroes of the storm is updating tomorrow so im probably gonna play that all day because ive been waiting for ragnaros for a while

Zurvan would sound like he'd have similar worshippers as those who worship voidsent. It would be interesting to see a more destructive primal like Garuda.

It'll be interesting to see how much they draw from Zurvanism for his fight. Obviously his attacks are going to draw heavily from it again, but Sophia's adds were a really neat reference to Gnosticism as well

You mean cute... meower... 'w'

A cat with too many collars

That would be cool. Also looking forwards to his second phase since the other two did a great job with the escalation.

Mind you with all three out of the way I wonder what that means for the story and our little masked quest-giver.

die die die die die die die die

tfw when you are literally nothing he's too good for you

Probably another fight with Regula and him escaping. I would like to see a Kefka's Tower-esque climax, though

a qt

Who is it user?

Shut the fuck up

you still free?

>tfw you told yourself you wouldn't fall for it
>you do
fucking goddamn shit

Where's my 300k room money SPUKI

There are those somewhat ominous wings on the tower on the big flying containment ship that's surrounded by the Triad statues. I've been wondering where they come into things for a while now.

I would think his fight will be hectic and very fun. I haven't played 6 so I don't know how the demon is like, but if one is to be called a demon, then fighting like one would be expected, right?

>falling for ippiki
dont

I want to suck Mumu off

To the cute cat I was erping, my internet suddenly died. I'll be back as soon as it's back up. Sorry.

what happened

its ok ill be here

I'm about to roll character solely because of the christmas event and I may stick around afterwards. Holiday events is what I miss the most from my early mmorpg days.

So uh, how does someone just go about erping, anyways?

I fell for someone

>ywn beat up the huge snowman outside of el morad castle again
>ywn ks all the bosses the gm spawns on christmas and make a ton of money from the unique drops

You mention you want to sext someone and get mountain of replies. You go from there.

I'm sorry for your loss. When's the wedding?

give us the deets user

i want to sext someone

He's more than likely going to be just as magic-focused as he was in 6. I'm not sure they can really do Stop because it'll be a bit weird when Alexander's fight has a much more impressive means of stopping everyone. But he can always auto-haste himself. As for fighting like a demon, I'm hoping he makes adequate use of his weapon, especially for his tank buster. But he's probably going to have a lot of Flare Star uses

pst me Mumu Vanih

Never

Me not that kind of user

make an attractive character first

Nope! Currently with someone right now.

lol

me not that kind of orc

who is this plump pliable midlander?

just some schizo stalker

whos he stalk?