Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2388

(Be)come One (Be)come All Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): Shit outta luck
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (Feburary 25th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)
●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.

Other urls found in this thread:

roadoftheking.com/yu-gi-oh-asia-championship-2017-singapore-winter-qualifier-top-4-decks
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Structure_Deck:_Machine_Re-Volt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haohmon Infinity / Supreme King Gate Infinity
Dark Fiend / Pendulum / Effect
PS13 LV7 0/0
Pendulum Effect:
(1) If you control a monster, you cannot Pendulum Summon. This effect cannot be negated.
(2) Once per turn, if you control “Supreme King Dragon Zarc”: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; gain LP equal to its current ATK.
Monster Effect:
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 other face-up card you control; destroy both this card and that card, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type Xyz Monster or Dragon-Type Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck, but its ATK and DEF each become 0, its effects are negated, also it cannot be use as a Material for a Synchro or Xyz Summon.
(2) If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect in the Monster Zone: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

HITOTSU NI

Pendulum evolution is the best.

New OCG banlist

Newly Forbidden:
Majespecter Unicorn – Kirin

Newly Limited:
Speedroid Terrortop
Rescue Cat
Goyo Guardian
Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Toadally Awesome
Fire Formation – Tenki
Union Hangar
Brain Control
Future Fusion
Imperial Order

Newly Semi-Limited:
Magician of Faith
Dandylion

Newly Unlimited:
Inzektor Dragonfly
Star Seraph Sovereignty
Mathmaticiain
Mezuki
El Shaddoll Fusion

A bunch of these cards got erratas, I'm sure you can guess which.

leave Zarc to me

Zarc is pretty shitty.
So pure rank 4 Zodiac Magicians are the best, right?

How do I madolche?

xth for Future Fusion ;)

anjelly > hoot
hoot grab gelato
gelato grab ticket
set four
cry when any kind of negation

>Zodiac
Guess who just got their ass handed by a synchro-fusion deck?

>We just got Pendulum Scales 0 and 13

The fuck are you even saying

roadoftheking.com/yu-gi-oh-asia-championship-2017-singapore-winter-qualifier-top-4-decks

>Goyo Guardian (Errata)
Level 6 EARTH Warrior-Type Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 2800
DEF 200
Synchro Materials: 1 EARTH Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
(1) When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon it to your side of the field in Defense Position.

So why did they keep it banned?

I don't think i've ever seen the actual explanation for this

>they're shit

>pendulums still don't have differing left and right scales
>the origin of pendulum and yuya's pendant still haven't been explained

I hope somebody comes up with the perfect build R4/Sync4 Magicians and the Zarc Turbo build.

Yeah it's weird how the TCG unbanned it as is while the OCG felt the need to errata it.
What decks can use Goyo now? X-Sabers?

>Singapore
Almost cared.

What about the scale 0?

EmpoleMew, could you post your Madolches? Are you even awake?

By the time you cared, it'll be too late.

Whoever scanned the magazine did a shitty job so we can't read it yet.

>Making a mechanic people hate more complicated

>Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (Errata)
Level 6 WATER Sea Serpent-Type Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 2300
DEF 1400
Synchro Materials: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can only use the effect of “Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier” once per turn.
(1) You can discard to the Graveyard any number of cards, then target that many cards your opponent controls; return them to the hand.

it's still worth using, i guess

i mean, is not like there are that many good generic level 6 synchros

Zodiacs aren't even good in the new Magicians.

>place it in the left pendulum zone, it uses the left scale
>place it in the right pendulum zone, it uses the right scale
???????????

>Rescue Cat (Errata)
Level 4 EARTH Beast-Type Effect Monster
ATK 300
DEF 300
You can only use the effect of “Rescue Cat” once per turn.
(1) You can send this card to the Graveyard; Special Summon 2 Level 3 or lower Beast-Type monsters from your Deck, but their effects are negated, also they are destroyed during the End Phase.

This means there's no reason not to print Don Thousand's Numbers with their proper attacks and ranks

Especially now that most decks can't use Goyo.
So it's Brionac, Coral Dragon and Stardust Charge Warrior now.

3 of each Orica
3 Astrograph
Skullcrobat
Some Kuraz
Luster
3 Ages 2 Spacetime
3 Tune Magician
1 Tuning Magician and 1 level 3 magician

Yeah, well, Brionac is a Sea Serpent, so you could at least search it with Atlantean Dragoons

>Brain Control (Errata)
Normal Spell Card
(1) Pay 800 LP, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls that can be Normal Summoned/Set; take control of that target until the End Phase.

That's Senet level mechanic.

I could see them printing his Rank 13, but knowing Konami they'll give both of his 1000 monsters ? ATK.

>Future Fusion (Errata)
Continuous Spell Card
(1) During your next Standby Phase after this card’s activation: Reveal 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck, and if you do, send the Fusion Materials for that Fusion Monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.
(2) During your 2nd Standby Phase after this card’s activation: Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster with the same name as the monster you revealed with this card’s (1) effect from your Extra Deck. When this card leaves the field, destroy that monster. When that monster is destroyed, destroy this card.

>can't target ED monster
Bravo, even Mind Control is better than this.

It's worth running with this errata. I especially like how it still works the same as it did in the anime.

>Imperial Order (Errata)
Continuous Trap Card
You must pay 700 LP during each player’s Standby Phase. If you cannot pay 700 LP, destroy this card.
(1) While this card is in the Spell & Trap Zone, negate all Spell Effects on the field.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Structure_Deck:_Machine_Re-Volt
> Yugi's highly anticipated "Gadget" monsters available for the first time outside Japan.
>The "Gadget" monsters are very strong in tournaments. Many tournament players will purchase multiple copies of this Deck to get all the "Gadget" monsters they need.
What happened between 2004-2007 in OCG?

The 0 scale has the same monster effect as the 13 scale, but for fusion and synchro dragons instead
Its scale effect is the same restriction as the scale 13, but it can also pop the card in your other pendulum zone to search a "Fusion" spell card.

>>Future Fusion (Errata)
>Continuous Spell Card
>(1) If your opponent doesn't remove this card from the field before your next Standby Phase after this card’s activation, he's fucked.
>(2) If your opponent still hasn't removed this card before your 2nd Standby Phase after this card’s activation, he's even more fucked.

Cunt, I reply to you in last thread
>the original Imperial Order negate spells everywhere
Jesus, how did oldfag life with this?

And by Fusion spell card, I obviously mean, a card with Fusion or Polymerization in its card name.

>mfw i remember that period of time during zexal where geargia gadgets were all the rage

Has there been a deck not Exodia in this game that can draw a shitton of cards like you won't believe but still brick or do little to nothing with the some 30 shitty cards they draw

>pop the card in your other pendulum zone to search a "Fusion" spell card.
AAAAAAAAAA

Even with the effect negation thing, this is still good. Instant Synchro or Xyz.

Prophecy

Spell Counter without Exodia.

>pend magicians can search instant fusion and friends now

More like literally every deck can search it now, with the level 4 Dragon.

Is that all the Jump News this time? What about next month's Promo card?

>activates level 4 dragon, place scale 13 in other Zone
>pop both to search Fusion

>Terrortop to 1
>just replace it with predaplants
>also search instant fusion while making your rank 3
wow such a big hit

Scale 0.
I mixed up both.
And the only setback is that you can only Pendulum summon DARK monster.

scale 0

It is a big hit. Terrortop didn't take your normal summon and was WIND for Totem Bird.

>summon Darkvrm
>search Gate
>can't use Gates to pendulum summon because I control a monster
great theme konami

>instant scale 0-5 for DARK monster
>search Fusion after using it to Pendulum summon
HAHAHAHAHA
In other news, you can also use it to search Future Fusion.

Predaplants might have fun with it or something.
The Gates can also cheat out spare copies of Starve Venom for Greedy or Dragostapelia.

You can also cheat out Ignister, fuse it with something to make Draco-Equiste, then Draco copy Ignister's effect.

Xth for bullying Brio-tan

Shooting Sonic
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) Target 1 “Stardust” Synchro Monster you control; during this turn, if that target battles an opponent’s monster, at the start of the Damage Step, shuffle that opponent’s monster into the Deck.
(2) If a “Stardust” Synchro Monster you control would Tribute itself to activate its effect, you can banish this card from your Graveyard instead.

Moon Barrier
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) When an attack is negated: Activate 1 of these effects.
• It is now the End Phase of this turn.
• Target 1 “Utopia” Xyz Monster you control; its ATK becomes double its original ATK until the end of this turn.
(2) If a “Utopia” Xyz Monster you control would detach 1 Xyz Material to activate its effect, you can banish this card from your Graveyard instead.

Rasen no Strike Burst
Normal Spell Card
(1) Activate 1 of these effects.
• If you control an “Odd-Eyes” monster: Target 1 card on the field; destroy it.
• Add 1 Level 7 “Odd-Eyes” monster from your Deck, or that is a Pendulum Monster that is face-up in your Extra Deck.

As gimmicky "attack name" cards go, these are alright.

>• Target 1 “Utopia” Xyz Monster you control; its ATK becomes double its original ATK until the end of this turn.
Next level memes.
Disappointed there's no effect for the Arc-V card that prevents destruction by battle, but you still take the damage.

There's also a "Passionate Duelist" card for Yugi, but it's unreadable atm.

Shooting Sonic turns Charge Warrior into "shuffle all SS monster your opponent control".
Moon Barrier might be good in Sthunder.
Rasen is costless Raigeki Break, so it should be pretty good.

>Rasen no Strike Burst
>Normal Spell Card
>(1) Activate 1 of these effects.
>• If you control an “Odd-Eyes” monster: Target 1 card on the field; destroy it.
>• Add 1 Level 7 “Odd-Eyes” monster from your Deck, or that is a Pendulum Monster that is face-up in your Extra Deck.
I just realised that this is basically RotA but for Odd-Eyes stuff and MST at the same time.

mst isnt normal

Can you search Odd-eyes Unicorn in your deck with that?
It's also not hard OPT like Sky Iris, so yeah.

Post cards you like even if they aren't super good.

>Pendulum Fusion
>Spell Normal
>You can only activate 1 “Pendulum Fusion” per turn.
>(1) Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control as Fusion Materials. If there are 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones, you can also use cards in your Pendulum Zones as Fusion Materials.

What decks can use this?

By the way, the condition for the fusion search isn't legible. It could also be that you have to control the other Gate in your P zone or something. The only part that's readable is "in your other pendulum zone"

MST also can't destroy monster.

>Level 7 odd eyes
It can search one of the manga dragons I forget what they're called.

>activates Servant Dragon, put Gate on other scale
>Pendulum Fusion into Starve Venom
Can you do this?
Is scale treated as DARK monster on field when used for Fusion summon?

Metalfoes

No, you can't.

Lunalights come to mind.

Kirin was a good boy. He didn't do anything wrong.

>Is scale treated as DARK monster on field when used for Fusion summon?
I would assume so, otherwise Pendulum Fusion would only work for archetypes materials and monsters with specific names.

This user is correct and raises a very good point, but we won't know for sure until official rulings come out.

if they wanted so badly to rape ygo's legacy with erratas to brio, imperial order, and rescue cat, they should have done the same to makyura

they will

>rape ygo's legacy
You're seriously overreacting.

>hard OPT Makyura will exist in our timeline

R.I.P Chain Material

So you have to control Gate Infinity in your other P zone for the Fusion search.

RIP easy engine. Still a one card 0-5 scale for DARK monsters.

Oh, and it destroys both if you search for a fusion.

Why the fuck Diabound Kernel had to be so much shit? Even the jap memes with him are pretty bad.

For the monster's effect, the summoned Fusion/Synchro Dragon can't be used as Synchro/Xyz material, right?

Yes.

Astsuki Duelist-tachi / Passionate Duelists
Continuous Spell Card
(1) When a monster you control declares an attack: You can target 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls; destroy it.
(2) While this card is in the Spell & Trap Zone, each player can only Set 1 Spell/Trap Card per turn, and a monster Special Summoned from the Extra Deck cannot attack during the turn it is Special Summoned.
(3) Once per turn, during your Draw Phase, before you conduct your Normal Draw: You can add 1 add Normal Monster from your Gravyeard to your hand instead of conducting your Normal Draw.

That's bretty good in dankmagician.dek.

>no OPT for (1) effect
>attack with 5 monster, destroy 5 S/T

>continuous
>no once per turn on the (1) effect
>slows down the opponent and prevents the extra deck from running rampant
>fetches dank magician back
Not bad, Yoogs.
Add more cards like this.