>Worst Cars of All Time

So Veeky Forums, aside from obvious choices like the original Ford Model T, which killed the Earth, what cars would you say to absolutely avoid, even for the purposes of getting a cheap junker to rebuild?

Other urls found in this thread:

carcomplaints.com/worst_vehicles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Model Ts didn't kill the Earth. Chevrolet Suburbans and Dodge Rams do.

Corvettes. All models.

Some of the worst """Sports cars""" to me made.

PT Cruiser. Just all around horrible. Looks terrible, drives terrible and is tiny as fuck on the inside despite being really big for a compact car.

Henry Ford wanted to run his cars on biofuels or mixes. The oil companies wanted to use leaded gasoline instead because it was cheaper to produce so they lobbied ridiculously hard to keep it legal and used their effective monopoly on oil products to force gas stations not to sell biofuels or mixes.

I've seen a few webms. Why do Corvettes spin out like that?

>tiny as fuck on the inside
t. Never been inside a PT

That stupid chevy truck / car hybrid from the early 2000's.

Looks god awful. Also the Aztec.

I owned one.
Everything felt horribleby cheap and the gearbox would get stuck all the time but it was actually pretty fun to drive. If you get the chance to drive one it is an "experience".

But aren't PT Cruisers basically the same as old-style Lincolns?

stop defending your terrible shitwagon GM.

Plymouth Voyager and related minivans. I always suspect people who drive them must be mentally retarded because how do you not notice that everytime you see a broken down vehicle it's one of these pieces of shit.

This monstrosity from Fiat.

Isn't it actually a practical car, only horridly ugly?

dude if you get past the looks it is a pretty nice comfy car. Also has 6 seats, 3 in the front row, thats breddy cool

>as a little kid dads friend lets him borrow THE VETTE
>we hit 150

i thought we were going to fucking die, sounds worse than the shuttle does going to space.

it felt more secure in my dads "home made" mustage drag car that had a headlight removed for forced air.

Good thing about it, it is shorter than other usual people carrier, it has a shorter wheelbase making it less of a pain to handle, and it's actually pretty comfy inside.
but it looks a little bad

it has a fat roll

Ugliest != worst
Imagine it with the hod stretched upwards to the bottom of the windshield instead of leaving that bulge. Bam, you have a boring car instead of an ugly one.

>PT
>GM

>Chysler
>GM

hands down, no question.

That's actually what they did mid-gen.

And it's not even horribly unreliable, considering >Fiat.
It just looks terrible.

it's the 2002 Ford Explorer
Followed by the 2003 Honda Accord
>both the Exploder and the Fuccord
>have the same complaints
> catastrophic trans. failure
carcomplaints.com/worst_vehicles/

>but wat about b4 2000?
>the 80's
Chevy Citation II, hands down
>"iron duke" engine
>known for 50-60k mile expected service life
>the 90's
pic related

>90s
Hey dipshit, if you're gonna shit talk the PT, get the fucking decade right

No one owns this unless they have a family of 6 it works fine

I have such a strong desire to slam one of these and just fully mod it out

These guys get it. These have a laundry list of expensive issues, one of which is the tie rods always getting fucked up leading to poor alignment and super fast tire wear.

>also pic related.

hahaha fucking christ what a whale

I actually take that back. This is the one I was thinking of.

Dude you must have never owned one. Those cars you see broken down at the side of the road have over 400k on them. Those cars are tough as shiiiiit.

that site is fucked up. Think about how many Explorers and Accords they sell.. of course they'll be near the top of that list.

>Iron Duke

What about all those postal vans?

Even though the pontiac firebird is one of the dopest looking cars of all time, its a total shitpile. My grandpa owned one of these. Ive driven it once. Im not sure if theres higher powered versions but the one i drove had the acceleration of a riding lawnmower. It also had the turning circle of a commercial airliner and the ride was horrible. Not to mention it guzzled fuel and produced nothing for it. Add to that that it was broken every 2 weeks and the horrible visibility and you get a practically undriveable car.

Yeah but relatively speaking there are still more reports of issues than not.

Fuck you. What car do you drive?

honda

These are just ugly, good cars however. Pretty comfy

Anything German/luxury that's out of its warranty period. I make so much cash hauling those hunks of shit. Niggers buy a $3k BMW, Mercedes or Cadillac at a buy here pay here lot for 28% interest and wonder why their fucking car is always broken.

V6, 305, or 350?

Why do they break down? They're German.

My first car was a v6 firebird. It struggled to get to Highway speed, and seemed to develop some new, significant problem every time I took it out. I liked it, but it was not a good performer.

I'd still consider buying another of the opportunity came up.

i'm a lifetime pt hater but i saw a pt a few months ago that made me jel

>tastefully modded

Germans can't build anything that lasts more than a decade.

There's a "Thousand-year-Reich" joke in there if you look for it.

Whichever vehicle brought op's mom to the hospital to birth him. That is objectively the worst one.

Then why does everyone with money want a BMW or a Mercedes?

they buy another one once they finish paying it

Status symbols

The Aztec was a decent CUV if you didn't care about performance or fuel economy or looks.

>Chevy Citation II, hands down
>>"iron duke" engine
>>known for 50-60k mile expected service life

I do believe you're thinking of the Vega

So, anything that mattered?

second, aztecs were a great car

>Looks terrible
Subjective
>drives terrible
It drives fine
>tiny as fuck on the inside despite being really big for a compact car.
Just no.

Just because it doesn't look cool doesn't make it bad.