You have been given a C7 Z06 as an early Christmas present from your family

You have been given a C7 Z06 as an early Christmas present from your family.

What do, Veeky Forums?

sell it and buy something that isn't garbage?

Thank them. Then drive.

Hope to God it was a stick and have some fun.

sell it and buy something that isn't garbage

sell it and move away from my family

fuck off

sell it and buy something that isn't garbage?

I can't afford to own this car. I'd probably sell it and save up for something closer to the 50-70k price range.

Might get a Grand Sport actually.

Drive it for a little while, then trade it in for a 2014 STi hatch and use the rest of the money to LS swap my third gen.

Drive it whilst the winter air can keep it cool. Sell it by March to some other sucker.

It wasn't funny the first time, quit forcing it.
>inb4 Alphonse-tier shitposting

delete your post and post something that isnt garbage

gm btfo

Thank them and shitpost some more on Veeky Forums

take all their gifts back to the mall

What does your current car lap around Willowsprings? I seriously doubt it's 1:27 or less (which is an outdated laptime, actually 1:25)

faster than the corvette after a lap

B T F O
T
F
O

I don't know what I'd do.
I don't like corvette's and my dad acknowledges GM is trash so then I'd be confused as to why my parents would get me something they know is trash. They also know I prefer jap cars and for the price of a brand new c7 z06 they could have gotten me a 90s NSX which they know would be more reliable since it's a Honda and they know it's one of my favorite cars.

absolutely btfo

/thread

You of all people should understand it's a simple fix if you want to drive it hard, you actually own and work on a car.

Sell now. Buy old c5

wake up, check garage see it's corvette free
>boy I'm glad it was just a dream

sell it and then buy something I actually want with the money I got from it.

>the corvette needs 7 gears instead of 6 to go slower around willow springs while being driven by Randy Probst.

>the corvette needs 325 width tires vs the GTR's 255 width tires to go slower around willow springs while being driven by Randy Probst.

>GTR weighs 3800lbs, yet it's counterpart, the corvette Zo6, still goes around willow springs slower, while driven by randy probst, while weighing only 3500lbs.

>GTR makes 545 hp, yet the corvette makes 650hp and still goes around willow springs slower when both cars are being driven by randy probst.

>In order to go around willow springs slower wile being driven by randy probst, the corvette needs 8 cylinders. as opposed to the 6 in the GTR.

>The Corvette Zo6 uses 6.2L of displacement in order to go slower around willow springs than it's counterpart, the GTR, which uses only 3.8L.

When will GM fangirls admit the corvette is shit and pushrods just can't compete?

>GTR Nismo base price: 175k
>Z06 with Z07 package: 85k
Great comparison. The GTR better be 2 seconds faster when it costs 90k more.

This, holy shit. 2 seconds of lead time really is fucking pathetic for the enormous gap in retail price. Best part of this whole thing is that the faggots who keep posting it could never afford either.

goes to show how shittastic GM's engineering is, that they can't even sell their pieces of shit, so have to sell them for at cost prices.

Fucking pathetic.

>thinking you need a z06 to go as fast as a nismo

Top it out once.
Sell it.
buy multiple shitboxes
dd my new 300zx twinturbo, build up other shitboxes

Get a body kit that makes it look like a Fiero.

try to find room to park it next to the s4 they just bought me

>production car
>sold at cost
Dude, the profit margin is something like 60%. They can afford to have hundreds of the things go unsold in a year and still walk away like bandits.

its tenths of a second slower, chill your autism there bud.

Sell it and fix my Corolla, allocating the rest to buying a home, maybe blowing anything left on buying a Firebird and tricking it out.

Then killing myself.

>implying gtr's dont have clutch/transmission overheating issues
user pls

Give it to my father, who just sold his C6 to pay for cancer treatments

really now user?
>this is what $250k gets you
>hit brakes on the track
>they catch on fire

>this is what 110k gets you

>thinking gtr's dont get paint bubbles
>this is what a extra 50k gets you

I work in a pizza shop so I sell it because I can't afford it and put the money in the bank.
May drive it until the new year but not much of a point

I'd drive it and then trade it in for the 2017 Civic Type-R

>not a factory car
thats what happens when you get a nice tune from Hennessey

loving the damage control

>remove cats
>remove kebob
Go slap some fords around

Sell it, or yay, new winter car?

>resorting to posting non factory cars, record attempts, and race cars to try and make a car look bad
user, you gotta find better pics to pull out

>going back to posting crashed cars
and here i thought you would turn to something more original

Why would you kill yourself if you have a firebird? Bitches will be breaking into your house in the middle of the night to collect your godly Pontiac seed.

>as fast
that's where you're wrong.

>0.58 seconds costs $90,000 dollars US.
>Busfags and benchracers with no money actually think this is good
The performance to price point for the gtr is fucking pathetic.

Trade in for 80 Twingos.

>STILL fucking slower at willow springs

can't make this shit up

Like a Veloster Turbo?

All of you who said sell are shitheads, if your family got together to buy you something you should cherish it for all the days of your life.
If it were a pink hatchback civic on hub caps it should still mean the world to you because of who bought it.