How do we stop this shit, Veeky Forums? How do we as consumers stop the angry car era?

How do we stop this shit, Veeky Forums? How do we as consumers stop the angry car era?

It peaked a few months ago.

What you're about to see more and more is a slow shift from constipated angry to manic insane.

Fagda should definitely step in and save the day again.

>manic insane
Thats a good name for it. And I'm enjoying it quite a bit desu

post the blushy version

Would you stick your dick into crazy?
I would

> ~nyaaaaa

>dat fang
Fucking sold, confirmed for best girl.

i am mildly aroused by a fucking car

last time I felt that with this one. pure boner confusion.

It's the most plausible face for a super car since the usual "angry" makes it look like it's really TRYING while the P1 with its shit eating grin looks like it's massively taunting and bullying the competition.

looks like a snek

who is this cocksock

how about

MORE DELICAS!!

Every time I see that, I think of this loli.

strike witches was best witches

the new show sucks donkey dick

I see roughly 120 every day in NZ.

I lile the new design of the jimny, it looks like a happy little kid

New show? I've kinda fallen out of the loop for a while now, what's the new show?

it's called brave witches, it's a spinoff with a bunch of new characters taking place during season 1 I think. very disappointing, boring characters

Maybe you need to try getting rammed by big muscle to see if you like it

You know, out of all modern cars the only one whose grille I really like is the Cadillac's because it's sleek, powerful, and sort of threatening. All the others are just so weak or indistinct, except maybe for the Acura.

I do not want to go back to the blobs of the 00s.

>new design of the jimny
>after almost 2 DECADES literally just stuck white blinds on the headlights and called it a day

I love Suzuki.