Leasing a Car This Week

Okay Veeky Forums, I've narrowed my search down to two cars. 36 month lease with 12,000 miles/year.

>2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium - Automatic, 200A Group, Black, Red Leather Interior (around $33,000). Total cost: $16,490.

>2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus - Automatic, Harmon/Kardon Sound, Uconnect 8, Driver Convenience group, Sunroof (around $35,000). Total cost: $13,140.

I live in a city and do bumper to bumper commute for 2 hours every day, so manuals are out of the question. Comfort of the premium/sxt plus fits my needs well enough. If you had a gun to your head, which would you choose? Doing the deal before the end of the week.

>leasing a car

Let me guess, you rent an apartment too?

Suck my millennial dick boomer fag

OP here, nah. Real Estate is a decent chunk of my income. I just don't want to deal with an aging car or haggling on a trade in.

What do you drive now?

I've got a 2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0T (which was surprisingly better than everyone makes it seem).

I've done the whole shtick with an NB miata in the past, which was loads of fun but I need something a little more convenient... but not too much more.

Challenger

I just got a 2014 mustang today.
But those 2017's look nice. Go with that senpai. I've rented one and theyre clean on the inside.
>tfw first time manual driver today
Jesus christ I can't get 0 to first correctly without lurching it forward hard.

You already have a coupe. Why do you want another one? Neither one of those is more practical.

If you were buying I would say mustang since you could tune the fuck out of it.

However if you're just leasing, I'd go with the challenger.
>8 speed ZF is leagues above the 6 speed auto
>better interior
>nicer ride
>less road noise
>3.6 V6 pentastar is a smooth engine That Won't sound awful or drone
>looks a lot cooler

Challenger is just much more comfy and better looking. The mustang handles better, is more fun to drive, and easily tuned. However it doesn't really make sense since most of your time will be in the city so u won't be able to take advantage of the mustangs performance.

So I say challenger.....but I'm a little biased because pic related

The genesis is leased, its going back later this month. I'd buy but the option price is a bit too much over market value for me.

That looks absolutely fantastic, I wish I had the balls to go for a bright color like that - really contrasts well with the grille and tail. I've got half a heart to see what sort of deal I can get on an R/T plus, considering what an amazing deal is being offered on the SXT plus.

>Leasing a car
>Muscle car
>Automatic
Kill you are self

>Lease

Good goyim

>12k miles per year
>2 hour commute

Does not compute

See traffic comment. Every fucking work day, did it for a few years, never again.

Already over the 30K mark on my current one, I'd rather the extra headroom to be comfortable enough to take it out on weekends and road trips.

OP here, honestly don't want to deal with it and make enough not to care.

>Be in real estate
>Out-Jew the Jews for shekels
>Fall for the leasing meme

What goes around comes around I guess.

Then kill yourself. You're not an enthusiast so why are you posting here? Just get a Chevy bolt and you won't burn an ounce of gas on your wagecuck commute.

It's not bait. Enthusiasts don't lease. They buy a car and keep it a long time. They don't get automatic sports cars either. If you sit in traffic for 2 hours everyday you should save your money and move or buy an electric car that uses very little electricity when you're not moving.

No place to wrench or store tools let alone a compressor, not enough parking space for a second car (and insurance here is insane).

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have a second vehicle with manual and two seats but its not a possibility at the moment and I'm not willing to just have some corolla/civic/focus that I'm going to loathe looking at every morning and afternoon.

Maybe one day, that's the dream.

challenger, because ford transmissions are 50/50. either extremely good or just awful.

exactly, mustang is a great car but ford transmissions are trash

I've driven every variant of the challenger from when it was first introduced in 2008 to the new refreshed 2015 models and can say you will be happy with either the 3.6 L V6 or 5.7 L V8.

However, the 5.7 makes a hell of a difference performance-wise and is quite a great engine. Good aftermarket too

Is there an easy way to tell the Hellcats from the normal 392s?

What does wrenching have to do with anything?

besides badging, I think the Hellcat hoods have additional vents on either side of the main one. Theres probably other subtleties I don't know about.

Half the fun.

Hellcats have a black rear spoiler with SRT lettering on it.

392s have a body colored spoiler with SRT lettering on it.

Pic related

one of the headlights on each side is taken out for air and cat badges

Think it may only be the left side inner headlamp

the new T/A challengers get one of the headlights on each side taken out for air intakes.

Hellcats currently only use the left inner headlight for an air intake. Probably will get both in the 2018 refresh.