/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #64

DELET Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/uSUYw2L9
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aryion.com/g4/view/373012
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59981253
mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CUTE

2nd for alice a best

But which...

15th, of course

I think you meant 9th.

What? She's cute.

oh my god she blinks

Too many Demon lord in this thread.
We need a brave hero now.

DON'T DELET

Why does her hair go under her eye

Best Girl has her own dakimakura.

Truly best girl have plushie for hug.
Wich one of you did this ?

It's so cute, but so creepy and scary..
Definitely fits the character of a monster.

Most main girls have their own plushie

Assfat.

skunk girls

is there a way to make paradox rpg just slightly bigger but still windowed?
Or are the only two options a tiny 800x600, and stretched fullscreen?

Why's that goddess such a bitch?

Basic Window Resizer?

don't work for rpg maker
you'd need to decrypt the game to add a resizing script

fuck this

if you're lazy (or crazy, you decide) you can just use windows magnifier

After all these years, the great mystery still stands: Who is Alice 16th's father.

it should be quite easy to do.
What about adding it to the patch while it isn't a 100% one?

funny she is hotter than her daughter,shame she wasn't the main girl but we got her daughter who's only character is about eating and saying idiot

how is she hotter? She's the same, just upscaled?

T H I C C

M
I
L
F

I get you.
But just give her time, and she'll develope in the same way.

With the stupid rule of her race, there isn't many candidates.
I vote for Marcellus big brother.

aryion.com/g4/view/373012
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59981253

How does /mggg/ feel about vore?

Threadly reminder!

Skip option is good. Better than no vore for those who like it.

I feel like it's a curse upon me.
but it's what my dick likes, so i can't do much about it.

Also while I'm here

what the fuck is that supposed to be

love it

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4 Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw Breakfast: dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/

really disturbing or gross,would say sick people like but,they don't no sane human has a cannibalism fetish

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

>that chrome

cannibalism =/= vore

yeah cannibalism is way hotter than vore

BEAR PUSSY!

Fuck off zombie.

Why is neris named neris instead of alice?

Because Alice xvi hates the name alice

Neris is Alice in title though being a part of the monsterlord line

>Luka gets to fuck nearly all of the monsterlord line
Necromancers and paradoxes sure are wonderful

I want to hold hands with a monstergirl that loves me!

If she had gotten some dick, do you think she would of been a better person?

She'd probably still try to scent mark the shotas with her own holy water.

>cosplay tier
>abominations
>furry
>straight up animal

Where is the balance?

Depends on taste.

As long as it isn't furry, you're fine.

Do you think dolphins would be brutal?

There are literally no monstergirls aside from shit like slimes that don't fit into those.

Disgusting.

We might change Neris to Nelice to make it look similar to Alice. The Japanese just substitutes A for Ne. Arisu->Nerisu.

It is, in the game folder edit Game.ini. Add lines: "WinMode=Resize
Width=1200
Hight=900"
where numbers are your desired sizes.

who is the cutest and why is it all of you!

tha doesn't do anything for me. Tried several syntaxes as well, and it's "height", right?

Makes sense.

is there a linux version of mgq?

monster hunter x monster girl quest when

XD

No, strangely enough its hight, tried with height and it doesn't work. I copied it from my file where it works just fine as it is.

well fuck me sideways, it actually was.
that's what you get for correcting things I guess.
thanks

Just in case.

Which is the worst party possible in Paradox?

How easy is it to mod MGQP?

Every nip rpg maker game I've seen so far is spaghetti everywhere

>Hight

Where are you from friendo?

Probably using the early game Slimes/Beasts, if not just using the Humans (BFs/males) with poor Traits.

Slime/Beast just gets destroyed by basically all status effects, as many or more than Human, and Slimes also have a lot of element weaknesses.

So what party members would you suggest?

how do i convince a friend to play mgq

For just playing through the story? Keep replacing old members with new ones. It takes a fair bit of grinding to get job levels to 10, yet party members you acquire later in the game come with tons of maxed jobs.

My party changed throughout the game. A big plus is the fact that later party members have more jobs mastered than your current party members (unless you grind like a madman), so switching it up can be very beneficial (Sylph became my new master thief for instance). The aberrations in Tartarus are pretty damn good, especially Shesta and Jaide for early game party. Before that I used the imp trio, Sonya, Alice/Ilias, Lime, and Melk, but it doesn't matter too much that early in the game. Just make sure you have good diversity, with dps and support sharing duties. Try to avoid humans (Sonya is my one exception), slimes and beasts in the late game, due to the race vulnerabilities, but early on it's not a big deal.

Basically, whatever the fuck you want will work, but a "strong" party should include the aberrations in Tartarus, and Chaos Labyrinth is its own entire beast.

The way I was introduced to it was through Monster Musume, so that could be an option.
Granted, I didn't watch anime before.

I kinda hated that, but yeah, it's pretty accurate. Eva in particular was a huge surprise to get because she starts out with what, four or five jobs mastered and an ability that lets her use everything (at the cost of randomly fucking around)? Something like that. Meanwhile my Sonya who I've been stubornly keeping with me was still at level 9 of priest, and alice was just finishing up noble. It's part of the game being heavily incentivized against grinding (you likely won't even be level 25 by the time you finish the game), but it's still annoying because it instead gives you incentive no never get attached to any of your party members because the next random encounter you recruit will be better than all of them before it put together

is mgq has good story a meme

no, the story is legitimately good.
For example, just take the very gradual change from weak to strong:
>random slug monster? Can't do anything to hurt it, resort to throwing salt at it until it goes away
>God herself? Challenge accepted

I started this game like I do with most VNs, skipping the dialogs to get to the H-scenes, but as the game progressed, I started getting more and more into the story; so much so that I restarted to make sure I didn't miss anything, and oh man what a ride it was.

Oh and @Dargoth - I dunno if you fixed this already, but you know the lab with the Pope? Promestein drops a lot of extra plot-related (not immediately but it's >lore) info there when you investigate the lab with her. You should probably translate that as 'plot related'.

Sonya and Alice/Ilias iirc comment as if they were there whether or not you bring them along
Nuruko and Promestein have to actually be in your party.

That's been translated already, I think.

Is it important to have Nuruko and Promstein to be in my party at all times?

Probably not
Promestein is legitimately good, Nuruko isn't bad either but she never say shit besides 'kyuu' anyway.

They're just talking about the dialogue they have in certain situations. In terms of importance you don't actually need any characters with you at all, but the things they say are neat sometimes.
Whatever you do though do not attempt to solo the game with Luka. Fucking imps.

Yeah it took a long time before I got rid of Nuruko:
>great single-target damage with her triple attack and Full-Gatling
>great aoe with her other machina abilities
>tentacle caress for huge aoe pleasure damage
She's great to have for a long time. I didn't get rid of her until Hild, and I still occasionally miss her aoe pleasure, since it's really hard to find

The L4D Hunters of Paradox.

Even if the imps don't get you because Luka can one-shot them, there'd still be Saki.

Saki-chan *twinkle*

At least you don't need to fight her to beat the game.
Finding imps randomly and fuckinng up your run because you failed escaping/got hit with the bind is very frustrating.
At least you don't get punished for dying this game.

I love you, Voreanon

I love you, Voreanon!

skunk girls