Go on bitcointalk

>Go on bitcointalk
>Literally all criminals or scammers
>Ten trillion back and forth scam accusations
>No recourse if you get scammed

And people still think this bullshit is the "future" of money. Just lol.

Yeah, future for criminals.

I'm glad I never got on that bandwagon.

Same.

>self-sabotaging yourself to not buy the dip
next level cope

>Buy the dip
>Make 550% returns in two years

>Happy as fuck
>Forget to sell and transfer to your bankaccount
>Some Chink named Huang Jiango hacks the exchange and steals all your money

>he keeps coins on exchanges
>loses coins
>salty as fuck
>complains bitcoin sucks

>He "invests" in a currency used solely by criminals and neckbeard lolbertarians

>just lol

You sound like one of those faggot libshits who thought Trump had no chance

Also, nice argument against bitcoin retard

What? that's not what it sounds like at all

yeah it sucks being rich

>implying every relevant technology isn't used by criminals and nerds at the begining
>implying you aren't salty because you are dumb as fuck and lost your BTC

>Cryptos will be the future they said
>Cryptos are secured they said
>Lose money just because you forget your password, your computer is lost, your host is gone

Someone remind me of how many major Bitcoin scams have passed?

>blaming bitcoin on your own stupidity
Bitcoin is anti stupid, so stay with cuckiat monet.

Yuuuuup. Why gamble when u can have control of your investments. Build /biz how u want. Help user out while getting in pre-ipo and be rich af. Forslce appreciation while taking depreciation and such off your taxes.

I swear like 4 coiners just run a pump and dump and all these faggots get a taste and go all in just to get REKT.

Stupid mutherfuckers.

Finally a thread that isn't "how can i trade shillcoins or make a million bucks a year from my moms basement."

Fucking finally...

Lost at invest.

>invest.

Yeah. About as much as an investment as betting it all on black or red... fuck

I'm not a big fish but I've managed to make a small fortune from crypto.

Any crypto can be stored 100% safely if you're not an idiot.

No different than day trading stock after that point. (Except you pay pennies in commission and don't have to worry about taxes.)

BTC, ETH, Waves = easy mode. Pick one and hold. It's not that hard.

Kek. I can timestamp someone elses car

>Any crypto can be stored 100% safely if you're not an idiot.

Guess what retard, NSA can easily collect your fortune. Cannot wait for when the decision to confiscate all bitcoins comes down.

Not sure if i can count that high while sitting in my 3rd house. I wish cryptofags would get their own board or just b& entirely...

Right on.

As long as people see it as a gamble and not the next big future investment vehicle im actually fine with it. I almost bought enough bitcoin i could have retired early. Now im glad i didnt because im learning valuable investment skills and tax law instead of betting my future on a fucking horse race.

Tell me how the NSA will break into my mind and steal the password to my paper wallet?

Tell me how there won't be a massive hacking revolution of if the NSA fucks with the Internet/ability for BTC to function.

I'd say BTC leans pretty far towards investment grade at this point.

Alts I agree are gambling, but with pretty good odds.

>>He "invests" in a currency used solely by criminals and neckbeard lolbertarians

Which currency isn't used by criminals and neckbeard "lolbertarians"? I'm really trying to understand your logic here.

All is, but crypto is used EXCLUSIVELY by them.

there's basically no real use for cryptos besides crime

The NSA is infinitely more powerful than you believe. Your shitty Tails OS is nothing to the NSA.

The NSA can't do shit nothing if you are using Tails + javascript disabled. No one ever has been compromised with that setup. There are leaked documents on the NSA saying how much they hate Tor.

You are looking for straws to sleep at night while holding no BTC. You want to delude yourself into thinking not holding BTC is a good idea. Fucking cuck.

All disruptive technology is used by those groups in the early stages. Again, give it time and once governments remove physical cash, people will be forced to learn to use BTC if they want financial privacy.

In any case, BTC is already a better gold: potential marketcap is on the trillions.

Not to mention that if you are holding your coins offline, it's literally impossible to steal.

>people will be forced to learn to use BTC if they want financial privacy

Why would anyone want financial privacy besides tax evasion and criminal activity?

>In any case, BTC is already a better gold: potential marketcap is on the trillions.

No shit, gold is fucking useless. That's why the world moved from the gold standard many moons ago.

u must be anti gun too

No I'm in favor of guns

But cash and cryptocurrencies cause a lot more problems than the conveniences they provide.

>Why would anyone want financial privacy besides tax evasion and criminal activity?

Eh to avoid getting cucked by your government. Greece, Venezuela, Cyprus, Argentina, China come to mind as obvious examples. Even in developed countries like Spain, people work for cash all the time to avoid the high taxes otherwise you can't even pay the bills.

In any case, this happens all over the world, people work under the radar constantly and this will not magically stop happening after they get rid of cash, people will look for alternatives and that's where bitcoin will be found by plebs. Trillions of dollars of the underground economy will move there. You know what will happen to the people that did their homework and were holding BTC years before the inevitable event hapens. 21 BTC will put you on a very nice spot.

True. I live by the rule you never invest what u cant afford to lose. Which is why i may be a multimillionaire but never reach my true potential. I say flip a coin if u want. Fuckit. If its your cash u are the one suffering or winning.

Watch the freakonomics episode: "Why are we still using cash?"

Trump is gonna crush the economy in his first term and 1 BTC will be worth $10,000 and you'll still be here seething and mad that you couldn't get on the rocket ship.

>trump is going to crush the economy
[Citation NEEDED]

Because so far everything only seems favorable

>Bitcoin is anti stupid, so stay with cuckiat monet
Kek. All the government has to do is shut down your internet or electricity and say bye bye to your ability to transact bitcoins. Stupid people like you think using a currency that relies on government backed infrastructure will make you safer when in actuality it makes yoy even more of a slave. At least you can physically stash gold and paper money forever. Good luck trying to stay offline and store bitcoins in perisable media.

If internet/electricity is gone, everyones financial woes come to fruition, not just btc.
All those people who use a debit/credit card for transactions are fucked. Every store that uses a card reader. Fucked. They will be more angry than the 1% of people who use BTC.

And if you meant they target "you" in specific, accessing another internet connection is in the realm of possibility.

Cool fantasy though.

>If internet/electricity is gone, everyones financial woes come to fruition, not just btc.
All those people who use a debit/credit card for transactions are fucked. Every store that uses a card reader. Fucked. They will be more angry than the 1% of people who use BTC.
HAHA. Crytpo tards are so delusional. If an economy reaches a point where the government no longer controls the money, you bet your ass they will shut down the internet. Your precious money is worthless in physical space. Physical money are obviously harder to control since they have no trail. Not with bitcoins over the internet where all internet traffic are public not to mention a public ledger.

>And if you meant they target "you" in specific, accessing another internet connection is in the realm of possibility.
Since all internet traffic are recorded, any IP that allows bitcoin transactions will be punished by a vengeful government. Nice, you just ruined a local store or shop. Most likely they will comply and force internet IDs on anyone using their public internet.

Crypto tards are so delusional. They have no idea how the internet works. They think there's anonymity on the internet. HAHAHA.

>so far
He isn't even in the white house yet. He will fuck it up and gold and bitcoin will explode while nocoiners keep crying as they have been doing for years now. In any case we don't need Trump, countries all over the world will keep fucking it up. The Chinese will keep moving their wealth away from the retarded interest rates, Argentina and the rest will continue, the rest will follow as cash gets removed.
They will keep imagining delusional mad max scenarios where the government shuts the internet down or actual electrical shortwage of entire planet earth happens to justify their stupid idea of not buying.

It's impossible to trace transactions if you are on Tor, mix coins + good Opsec. No one ever has been compromised if he was using Tails. There are leaked documents of governments crying about how they can't crack Tor. Cuckerments can't do nothing. And Bitcoin will keep getting even more anonymous (look Confidential Transactions). Bitcoin will keep growing no matter what. Bitcoin has already won.

he's making america great again

>If an economy reaches a point where the government no longer controls the money, you bet your ass they will shut down the internet.
The entire economy depends on the internet, it would be commiting suicide to cure their treat, you dumb fucking cuck.

>The entire economy depends on the internet, it would be commiting suicide to cure their treat, you dumb fucking cuck.
An entire economy that depends on government backed currency, you stupid dumbass. Do you think a government will let ISP's go freely if they let people transact without their knowledge? Bitcoin retards are retards. Either your internet is either shut down or ISPs become nationalized and your internet and traffic are attached to a public ID. Either way, it's game over for Bitcoin. Bitcoin right now is only free because the government let it be free, naive child.

>It's impossible to trace transactions if you are on Tor, mix coins + good Opsec
You don't need to trace transactions. The government can just to control ISPs and force them to turn over all logs of suspicious secure connections. Worse, the government can take direct control of ISPs. Anyone with suspicious connections will be prosecuted regardless of intent. This oppressive reality is becoming more true every day and sheep like you make it easier for them to control if the world adopts a digital only currency. Finally, don't confuse privacy with anonymity.

>he still doesn't know about meshnets
fucking nocoiners

Even if the ISP problem is already solved, you are delusional if you think people will let governments become delusional centralized commie tier nightmare where everthing goes throught a government issued ISP and even downloading TOR or using a VPN gets you automatically in jail.

In any case, it would need a GLOBAL agreement. There will always be other countries that don't agree with it and find business in allowing usage of TOR and VPN (Switzerland for instance, or any other places like that).
There has never been a global agreement in anything, it will never happen. Decentralized networks like Bitcoin are impossible to shut down, there will always be nodes processing transactions, you are on damage control to not face this objective reality.