/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

THREAD CAN'T EVEN LAST A DAY edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since Marville. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Week 1 of the A-Force event, where laugh at P2P as they spin the wheel for level 2 and 3 boxes and get cucked by level 1 boxes instead, weep for our F2P brethren for not being able to get best girl, and patiently wait for the return of Siffu.

>This week in F2P
Whor, and if you're incredibly lucky, Paladin Whor.

>This week in P2P
She-Hulk, Paladin Whor for most people.

>Marvel event article
news.marvel.com/games/56237/malekith-brings-eternal-winter-marvel-avengers-academy/

>Reddit "full of lies" AMA Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew
pastebin.com/1rMMcare

NEW EPISODE WHEN? Need more waifus

D E D G A E M
E
D
G
A
E
M

Tomorrow night maybe? Hate the end of episode lull we get every week.

I will never understand why they push out a new episode just before they go on break for the weekend. They always cock something up, and the support staff can't get around to it for a few days, so players are left losing their shit.

bump

I always forget that Marville is part of the Unholy Trinity

forever waiting for carol edition.

You think they'll do more things with the grass, like different colors and the like?

So is this game only available in the US? That would explain why we always 404 in the overnight hours.

Because then we'll have to pay more money to get all the things that we wouldn't have been able to reasonably get even if we weren't fucked over by their broken updates.

Advertising is clearly not a large part of their budget.

And add what? Dead grass? Floor is lava?

Mud? Weeds?

Nah, I'm sure Ghost Rider attends to the weeds daily.

I don't have characters you had to pay for, is he a gardener or something?

Support drops the ball once again, I just got a notice that Paladin Thor allows her to fight in boss battle

Because he's Mexican, user

Oy.

Feels like a last minute change to try and get people to shard for keys. Especially as earlier comments just made it sound cosmetic.

Except the system to get the maps is pure RNG, so even if you got the 100 keys to open 50 boxes, there is no guarantee that you get Silver and Gold crates.

I would almost want to cut my losses at Thor at 75 Maps and just save up for the next lot if I could be sure that TinyCo won't suddenly add Blue Keys for Episode 2.

Clearly Ultron would be the gardener, or maybe Groot, and GR would be the mechanic who works on the Quinjet

So an event character that you can't use in fights? Pretty certain that's a first

Do you ever actually fight Giants? Or do you just do an action that talks about it?

Overworld action, not actual fight

Bamp

Wow, even Bendis is making fun of Bendis now.

Even Bendis is making fun of Bendis' bad plots now.

The way this light brown haired chicks face is drawn feels really weird, like sameface

Is this that suitcase woman?

Yes.

So is it gonna turn out it was a self-fulfilling prophecy or something? I still don't get how Ulysses could mess up that bad.

You're putting more thought into it than Bendis did. It's clearly halfway through he just gave up and wanted to do something else

He's not 100% accurate. This was his first wrong prediction.

So after 9 months and paying money and using the hack, I finally got ads.

>I wasn't even healthy at the time

cancer confirmed? neat.jpg

and it'll be completely forgotten soon, just like in the comics

Her cancer gets brought up a lot it the she should be fucking dead already because shes basically thor 24/7 thats folks are forgetting.

Money must be hurting if they're finally rolling them out to everyone.

Well at this point anyone with sense has quit the game or started hacking so it's not surprising I guess.

I think Aaron's end goal is for Jane to die heroically of treatable cancer.

>Aaron doing something stupid
Sounds just like him

Bump

How come we don't have enough sense to quit?

Waifus user. We do it for the waifus

bump

>Jane has cancer
>Continues to refuse magical treatment because "it's not fair"
>Being Thor is reversing chemo
>Still won't get magical treatment because muh fairness
Come the fuck on. Having her get cured would be less of a spit in the face to actual cancer patients rather than having her die

She was a supervillain all along, Carol was right the entire time and will win CW2 + kill Tony Stark.

Yaas, Queen!

>Yaas, Queen!

I still can't believe that was real

You're putting more thought into it than Aaron did.

Not to mention, she'll end up getting cured somehow. T'challa will hit her with vibranium, and gg cancer because Wakanda

>tfw this time waiting for the next episode to bitch about

bump

> try to do Thor's level 4 mission
> game is now stuck on a spinning shield as it attempts to load the scene for it

Fucking joy...

64/100 medals for paladin Thor.

Am I gonna make it?

Nyet

It feels weird that the Paladin costume is set to expire in the night.

you never stood a chance mate

rip in peace

What do you think the reaction would be if for the next several events they all had Carol as the grand prize early access character, regardless of what the event is.

That would make me not try that hard to get her since she'd be in the main story

Confusion?

Has anyone tried any of these ad games?

God no. I don't want to give TinyCo the revenue. I'm sure they're getting some sort of compensation for showing them to their user base.

>playing games

Next you'll expect us to read comics.

WHEN UPDATE

probably soon, they've started changing some of the text

How are the leaderboard prizes?

Is Whor's Rank 3 costume low res or something or is it just my phone?

I miss the school aspect of this game. I want new buildings

They're all low res. They've been as such since the DD event I think

>Shulkie's actions
In the new state of the game with the large outputs for 4+ hour actions, she's looking to be the next MVPepper

> tfw lucky as fuck and got Paladin Thor thanks to some Silver boxes dropping fours
> have a Gold box waiting already for the Ep 2 drop

RNJesus has finally blessed me

>he thinks he's free from the cuckoldry
You're never free

Are there any leaderboard prizes this time? Mine have still been showing the Strange things. Today when I loaded the app that button was gone too.

It was probably such a huge shitshow they axed it. Or because I was banned they took it away entirely

New episode is up

And looks like with no update.

Post Singularity Pictures!

In the family guy game, they dont' do leaderboard every event, more like one in three events has it.

bout time they got back to doing that. There's no reason for an app update every episode.

>tfw I thought I'd have to wait until midnight at the very earliest and sent Thor and Shulkie to fight giants

>these mixed mechanics this episode

eww

Apparently this was up for a while on the FAQs then got deleted. Wasp's fashion costume never had a gold background but it looks like it will be premium, second lie this event already with the Whor costume having last minute battle bonuses claimed but she's not available to fight today.

Here's hoping we get the Giant-Man suit, its the only one I'm missing

You must feel real silly now.

Who?

not a bad progression pulling from nothing

>tfw my dollar store got chink shit promotions for civil war
>tfw i got my waifu

Crossbones?

yeah I have no idea if I am supposed to break the plastic in order to get to the action figure

Morlocks?

Did they forget to set the blue things as drops from the sleighs or is it completely by chance?

You have to get them from beating the Dark Elf.

Nah, the ones to get costume for Singularity

Oh, I haven't gotten that far yet; my guess is that it's from the crates, unless it specifically says sleigh then they probably fucked up again.

Says it's from the sleighs. Supposedly episode 2 cycles drop them, but I haven't had a single one

>dat paywall on Dark Elf
Everyone's fucked. Even hacking it's a bitch

Is the hack in the OP the most recent one? It hangs for me on the startup screen

Previous threads because OP is a faggot:

I don't know but if you had a hack last episode that one should still work.

Jesus christ