ITT we post a car and say what kind of people drive them

ITT we post a car and say what kind of people drive them.
I'll start:
>Ceo of successful company

meme lord

King of the World

Ludacris

Cuckolds

Absolute madman

jews

Vaping, fuccbois.

Student debtors

Old rich

You mean cuck. People who are smart enough to be successful in life do not buy German cars

Obese people and Ryan Gosling

Faggot obsessed with vaporwave

Reddit furfags

Someone stuck in the past, never realizing that it was never as glorious as he remembers it.

>Lucardis
>not sedan
I like ka8 more though

A CEO of a successful company would be driving a supercar or Rolls/Bentley with a personal driver/chaffeur. 911s are for upper middle class worker bees. And "under the radar" rich people would never buy a 100k+ car in the first place. They'd be driving Golf Rs or something.

I think you're severely underestimating how intelligent and hardworking you have to be to lead or found a "successful" company, and how much they get paid (or pay themselves) to do so. I'm not talking about self-proclaimed CEOs of some shitty dropshipping company run out of a garage.

I know no-one making more than 7 figs that drives a shitty fucking Porsche unless it's a GT3 or 918. 911s are for poor people posing as rich. Most people who drive them are not even making 6 figs. Anyone truly comfortable with their financial status wouldn't hesitate paying only 50% more for a 570s, Huracan, or 458.

I had a dream about this car.. fuck you for forcing this meme.

A 911 is what a smart person with money would buy, a huracan is what some rich sand nigger that screams for attention would buy.

My school's Chancellor drives this lol

Fucking faggot

>

This. You don't get rich by making money. You get rich by not spending it all.

I know a heart surgeon in Wisconsin that drives a 15 year old pickup with a gun rack. He uses it to hold his umbrella. The guy is worth tens of millions.

ISWYD

More like middle manager who makes barely enough to afford it.