- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
- From 12/14 to 12/31
- 5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
- 4* Gorgon (Avenger)
- 3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/21 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Every thread until Ere-chan

Xth for best archer

Xth for my cute wife

MERLIN IS NOT FOR LEWD

CUTE SNEK

>they see your dick

xth for Robin Hood a cute!

2017 will be the Year of the Semi

Robin Hood alone!

I won't want Roman to disappear to become Solomon again. He must stay with Da Vinci. I'll murder Nasu if he makes her cry.

kek

Why everybody is a waifu, but Tiamat is a wife?

MAGICAL MUD

Medb's Time to Shine.

I feel sorry for anyone that rolled her and developed Stockholm syndrome because of it.

I want to roll Tiamat so she can be Jack's mother!

Liking Gorgon's brave chains. Coupled with her own attack buff, it's almost like an NP of it's own.
While she does have a poor crit weight, those crits do hit very hard (much like Jeanne Alter) should she get lucky. Reached over 110k crits.

It's defenseless, what do you do?

>Mashu will never step on your dick with her boots

Continuing from the previous thread, people keep bringing up the theory that Solomon is only erasing time and destroying the world in order to stop some greater threat or evil.

What could possibly be worse than erasing human history from existence? What threat is so great that it can top the end of everything?

If this is the route they go, I worry that you can't propose any kind of greater evil without making it sound like some Mass Effect 3 bullshit where the extinction of humanity was the only way to prevent humanity from going extinct or something.

It's not meant to be. Roman is going away forever and Leo is a post-op MtF from the 15th century. It would never work out.

Jam it in.

Please user, I already fapped today twice

Odds whale for Quetz
Evens save for new years

>fairies look like the Lahmu

Keep dreaming.

I've liked her from her lore long before Grand Order existed, so I'm very happy that I rolled her. And if people liking servants that you don't like really bothers you so much, then I don't know what to say. Sorry to be you, I guess.

would you stuff her taco?

Da Vinci is for (You) anyway

Nobu a CUTE.

Erasing the multiverse

Reposting theory

Solomon's vessel/shell is actually possessed by Beast I. He foresaw this and sent his soul and consciousness to the future where he incarnated on a fully successful demi-Servant and became human, becoming Dr. Romani. But he is unable to use his power or he'll disappear back to his beast possess body. He built everything in Chaldea to save humanity and time.

The Beast "Solomon" is trying to reach for Solomon. That's what Gilgamesh's tablet was foreshadowing: to reach Solomon one must have the band of light (the rings that were misplaced) and built a temple. Now he's coming for Roman.

Da Vinci hinted Roman's fear was that he'll disappear, this will happen when he returns to be Solomon.

I feel sorry for anyone that can't accept that everyone has different tastes

I prefer seeing her with Roman. They're nice together and I'm more about the Eggplant anyway, even if the eggplant has gone rotten now.

If it's something that causes eternal suffering or misery for mankind then simply erasing them from existence is far kinder.

Sita, please.

Over 180 quartz and fucking nothing. Wow.

why are they hugging so intense?

Solomon is being a threat early on so all Humanity defense mechanisms are warmed up and ready for when the real threat comes
He knows he will be defeated, but by the time it happens everything will be fully operational and when the threat arrives it will be met with full power of Earth
Or something

I would Lucha with her

Da Vinci loves Roman, not (you). In fact, in her event she doesn't even gives a shit about (you), she goes after Alexander and other guys. Did you even read Camelot. She confesses her reason to stay in Chaldea was partly because of the inventions but mostly because she wanted to stay by Roman's side and help him.

She got it bad. The VAs are always shipped by Nasu.

Fun fact, Solomon's Temple was suppose to be situated on a mountain

Now, where is Chaldera?

It triggers my autism that Avenger Gorgon doesn't have a snek tail.

Fuck off. Da Vinci and Roman are like (our) parents. She doesn't like (you) that way.

>can't roll her

Kill me

What's with Cirno not being updated ?

But she does?

Is the Jeanne boom over or will we get another version of her?

Yeah, you just don't get between Shinn and Lunamaria.

>this is what shipperfags actually believe

There's a reason shippers are hated in every fanbase that has ever existed

He got DDoS'd

She'll probably die in his arms as he disappears, or something like that. Fade away together. Nasu loves that shit.

Hopefully over.

They're practicing for the Intertemporal Chaldea Personnel Wrestling Championship.

She does though

I really fucking hate her stupid looking hairband and that stupid two-tier hair system she has going on.

They ruin an otherwise fantastic design.

What would you rather get for Christmas?
>10 quartz
>10 of each mat
>10 of every type of skill gem

Grand Ruler when?

>muh shitty self insert
>everyone has to love me

You must have a sad life.

See The edgy "Grand Caster" is the threat. The real Solomon became Roman. Literally Babylon is dropping huge hints Chaldea was Solomon temple all along. The real Solomon. While Solomon's ether body is probably hijacked by the first Beast.

>FSN: "This guy has every NP"

>CCC: "Oh right also he has everything humanity can ever make. Btw human potential's infinite "

>S/F: "Hey Narita did I forget to tell you about his EX Clairvoyance?"

>GO: "-And then Gil kills one of humanity's seven great evils, but he dies because of protecting Gudako, but then he summons himself back to life anyway"

I'm sorry user

Based

Quartz or mats

Saber Jeanne will come around in the upcoming Saber Wars: Maverick Two event. Trust me on this, my dad works for Japan.

>actual canon
>shipperfag

There's a reason why self-inserters haremfags are the laughing stock of any fandom. Da Vinci literally tells you to fuck off if you badmouth her Romani.

The VAs are married. It's a meta thing Nasu always does.

Kubo would be proud.

>the strongest servant is strong
Fucking WOW what HACK WRITING

Speaking of which, has Bleach over now?

I'll still take this over
>Wow Nero is such a great person even her enemies acknowledge she's so better than them

Yeah. The orange haired titty monster won shonen harem.

>two full AP bars farming on Chicago will get you ONE (1) gear
wow great drop rates DW

yeah

All 3 of them

why does VOID love Guda then isn't her VA the same or am I not remembering right

I forget, Da Vinci was one of the three Servants summoned by Chaldea about a decade prior to Grand Order, right?

She's been around that whole time?

Seems like titty monster always won nowadays, first Hinata, now Orihime.

Nasu also hinted that possessors of clairvoyance are aware of each other and will talk freely even if it's their first meeting, like peers.

Gil doesn't exactly treat Roman as a peer, because he's Gil, but he certainly has more respect for Roman than most Servants we meet in singularities, who usually just point out Roman sounds like a wuss.

10 of each mat.

Finally done farming scarabs and Richard's hair

Scathach is best grill

And you know Boa Hancock will wind up married to Luffy at the end of One Piece.

It's the Chi-Chi Effect. You completely avoid romance in your shonen series and then marry your main character off to the female he had the most interaction with in the epilogue.

It's the same but talking more girly

Quartz or ticket, always.
The rest can be farmed even with the droprate from hell.

Luffy is going to die at the end they already foreshadowed to hell and back that his body is already fucked

Did you mean least?

I have to farm for fucking pages because I have too many casters

>And you know Boa Hancock will wind up married to Luffy at the end of One Piece.
>implying Luffy won't die like Roger at the end

Void isn't Shiki. Mikiya isn't even in FGO. Yet Regular Shiki still loves him, not (you). Also she's a literal fanservice character made for waifufags.

You're moving the goalposts. Da Vinci event, Camelot, the entire story so far, and her release made clear that Da Vinci likes a few number of guys, like Alexander, and she's deeply into Roman who is kind of tsundere with her. She's more like a non-ancestors mother figure to you and Mashu. Chaldea is a family: Daddy Roman, Mommy Leo, Kohai, and pet Fou.

I honestly can't recall any OP girls that's not stacked to be honest.

If Roman really does turn out to be Solomon and isn't just a red herring meant to throw us off, I'm really pleased about his appearance at least somewhat resembling David; green eyes and a really soft look.

Anyone ever feels like rolling the story gacha?

>Gil doesn't exactly treat Roman as a peer, because he's Gil, but he certainly has more respect for Roman than most Servants we meet in singularities, who usually just point out Roman sounds like a wuss.
Not him, but how so? I know they work on tandem to recreate the Tiamat thing together (really makes you think where did Roman get this info).

Extra:
>Nero has a skill that let her do what ever she wish, but her migranes don't let her use it at full power
Septem
>Nero is so much of a great person everybody praises here, and when she is not around, everybody ask "where is Nero?"
Extella
>Altera gives her power to Nero so she becomes a literal Divine Spirit called Saber Venus!
Future?
>Also she is one of the Beast but is totally a good girl and will help you!

>Chaldea is a family: Daddy Roman, Mommy Leo, Kohai, and pet Fou
So Mashu is our incestuous little sister? Nice.

>One Piece
>ending
Oda'll keep pulling garbage out of his ass until the day he dies. They'll have to pry the ending out of his cold dead hands.

That's not a compliment, by the way.

*incestuous.

>Mashu is like your family
I guess I want to fuck my sister, then.