Ohio and Chile

Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Other urls found in this thread:

letitdiethegame.com/news.html#/594/message-from-the-operations-team
youtube.com/watch?v=63NiS3uZaTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Uncle D

Whoever died and left a level 93 dual lighting rapier memer on F19 Daida, FUCK YOU.

Just noticed you can see the elevator girl nipples without the glitch. Her front is a bit transparent. Bet is on purpose to get attention. She has been stuck there for decades. Must feel lonely.

Sad that she doesn't have nice panties on considering she has no bra

So Ohio or Chile?

Am I being memed on or is there actually a side passage that leads around the 23F boss? My map doesn't show any unexplored areas anywhere near 20+ and I really just want to get grade 4 fighters already.

Anyone confirm? someone found a potential gold spot

>Attacker
Did they even test this worthless class at higher lvls?
waste of space baka senpai

Whats wrong with it?

War = Ohio
Chill = Chile

Shit hp

I went back to the waiting room and back to where I found the pillbug. It was replaced with a regular frog. I guess it was just a massive coincidence that I found a gold pillbug in one area, and another in the very next.

It's random, my dude. Golden beasts are supposed to be rare loot

just made it to goto-9 god bless lifeshrooms

1300 HP with a helmet
>Floor 26
One mistake and you're at 50% or dead.

So many different Yoga poses its hilarious

oh and guys decoy shrooms are op as fuck they put haters on their ass so you can stomp them

Are there Lewds of insurance chan yet?

So no confirmed bans/suspensions yet?

Just a warning cus its a new game. Next time is a ban.

They just gave out a warning, far as I know.

Speedrunning class. Your scrubass doesn't need to worry about it

Except chile finished its second war before ohio was in their second.

>Get away with over 2Mil coins and all my rank 4 defenders now have the 4-star decals with 20% DEF
>only got a warning

Kek

also, there's another exploit going on involving R&D but i aint taking chances

Funny how this game has silly light hearted humor and still manages to be most terrifying and intense game I have played since Silent Hill 2. I am always on the edge and checking every corner.

They're also rolling back the gains from the glitch with today's patch

officially just a slap on the wrist

unofficially you can kiss your chances to find rare materials goodbye

upsidedown pose is the best

>They're also rolling back the gains from the glitch with today's patch

Explain

>Take the premium elevator to the 11th floor
>T pose glitch
Every time

Any update to the soundtrack archive?

Fucking hell I have checked every floor 6 over the last couple of days and I haven't found the stamp

Does anyone have the slightest idea of where it is? I am fucking desperate to finish off this row

I checked and didn't find any path either. Then I lost my two best characters trying to kill Goto, have to start a new one from scratch now.

They're going to get rid of all the money and extra decals from accounts that have sold a lot of premium decals

source on that?

It was a temporary path

>take the normal elevator anywhere
>T pose glitch
I don't know about you but I'm taking a little break from this game for now.

letitdiethegame.com/news.html#/594/message-from-the-operations-team

Once I unlock the gate to GOTO on floor 11, can I approach it from either side, or do I have to keep coming down from Ukon?

Is it just me or are level 90+ defenders actually smart?
They almost always block ranged attacks with good timing.
They dodge like motherfuckers when you try to hit them.
And they perfect guard often enough for it to be a problem.

Someone just ripped a new song.
youtube.com/watch?v=63NiS3uZaTA

All that is though, is a warning. You MAY be subject to rollbacks, but there's nothing there that says "Yes, we are absolutely doing a rollback in response to this exploit".

Either side. I was grinding it the other day by just taking the elevator to F11

Either side.

Of course the higher levels have better ai but they can still be manipulated

This

game's literally less than 2 weeks old, they need the players and potential customers

you can go from the quick way, just be sure to walk past the body and he will spawn behind you

they specifically talk about this issue and give three specific punishments according to how severely it was abused

since all player data is stored server side it'll be very easy for them to find out who used the glitch to what extent

if they show leniency now they actually deter legit players from spending money in the future

>just made the 66k I needed to retrieve my fighter after 2 hours of financial agony
>right as I get back to the waiting room I find out 10+ people all raided at the same time, stealing 30k total
REALLY FUCKING ENJOYING THESE RAIDS BOY OH BOY

No memes or fucking with you. A few days ago a path spawned that let you skip goto and get your grade 4 fighters but the tower changes every day and now that path is closed. Webm related. Got mine but never killed goto. There might be a new shortcut today or not. Got to explore.

>That walk from 16 to 19 after Jin die, with bright spots evertime uncle death commented on a goretastic kill
This games got a great mix of hilarious and horrific moments

Stockpile rewards and quest completions for emergencies

What are some good general use decals to be on the lookout for? Mostly curious what to slap on my collector while I'm running around looking for materials and blueprints.

I just ran for most that because I had no healing items, weapons or armor left after her

>that tunnel full of Bone Tubers in Shimine-Machi

I'm still pretty fresh, only on the first 10 floors, but that was fucking atrocious.

at first i dismissed that bull decal that gives def and attack bonus at 15% health but it has saved my ass twice now

I was curious about that one cause I got the premium version, but 15% health to trigger? that's hairy

I have the decal that reduces the stamina loss for running, the one the decreases the stamina cost of rolling, and an 80% stamina decal on my collector.

when you walk away from a hater ambush with 16hp you'll want to kiss it on the screen

Yea that hallway can be really rough. If you're still fresh try to active 1 or 2 of them and then climb the box right next to the tunnel since they can climb but rarely do. If you have a magnum or Kamas even better.

>decide to get into TDM
>make defense team with awesome gear, level capped, and a mix of tanks and ranged and melee
>some even have premium decals that give armor for gear sets, and the matching gear

>wake up next day
>6 attack
>5 of them were a successful defense, each giving 600 coins to 800 coins totaling maybe 4,000 coins
>6th attack was a failure and my fighter was captured
>lose 4,000 coins for failing to defend
>20,000 coins of gear gone

wow fair

>lose my only tier 4 fighter to a bug while trying to grind KC to buy a backup
>29k retrieval
>only have tier 1 all rounders
>can't use any equipment because stats
>try to grind KC
>get 1 shot by level 75 hater on the first floor

So now I have to waste time leveling a fighter in the most boring way imaginable. Then I'm just going to scrap as soon as I can. All because of a bug. This sucks.

Do decals stack? Also, has anyone tested the poison healing and extra 20% to recovery decals working together? 25 hp from a grilled doom shroom is crazy.

My game bugged and I'm unable to eat shit.
>trap room on floor 29
>getting fucked by 4 enemies
>can't heal myself
>will eat items from the floor but won't gain its effects
great fucking game, I wasted a fucking DM for this shit and I'm probably going to die since I'm at 196 health and can't recover it.

I had the foresight to bring two life shrooms on me, but god help me if I didn't just run through 18 and Hit that elevator in 19 naked except a commando vest.

Premium and non premium decals can stack.

There is no point to defending your base at all until you get grade 4 fighters at the least.

Just send your dudes on expeditions instead, leave the cash rewards in the box because they can't be raided.

Spend your kill coins on gear and store them in storage before logging off, and raids won't be much of a problem anymore.

Who's the boss in Kaga, 16F?

so if the maintenance ends and im not banned or suspended then im off the hook?

JinDie.

Jin Die. She's a bit of a wall unless you come prepared. She has a giant meme laser if you stay in your LoS too long and it will most likely kill you. I recommend bringing grilled scorpionshroom and crushshroom if it's your first time.

I didn't even get anything good from the dupe, desu. It would be wrong to ban me when the exploit didn't give me any advantage.

Level all your lvl 1s on coenn

You might be on some list or something and might get fucked if you abuse another glitch, but I'm just speculating.

This touchpad controls are fucking garbage. Press the right side 5 times but it refuses to eat.

Anyone found a mask that improves health and strength? Currently using the Special Forces' Beret in jackson's area, but I'm looking for something better.

Is there a loot difference between hours chosen?

So attack buffs and medium to large food? There's nothing to counter that puke blast? I seen the webms.

they'll just remove your duped decals or the money you made from them

if that's spent already then they'll maybe raid your fridge

Press harder.

Are you fat sausage fingers touching the other side of the pad?
Keep in mind it's a single button, and only knows what side you're pressing based on it's touch sensing.

Just a minute ago I went in without knowing anything at all. She teleported right next to me the instant the battle began and I destroyed her instantly with Red Hot Iron + +2. She didn't even get to attack. So maybe that's a tip.

>Mage the bitching that is to come if they actually do punish people who exploited the glitch.

You reap what you sow retards.

Most people haven't noticed any real difference. It's probably better to spam shorter expeditions and then just do a long one before you sleep.

You can cheese her with the red hot iron. The rage steam attack stuns her for a long time. Enter the arena, she will teleport where you are, stun her and attack with your strongest weapon. Eat a stingshroom before entering the room.

Yea I ate both attack buffs grilled and walked in and she has a very high chance of teleporting next to you. Killing her before she can move is the easiest way to kill Jin Die.

>mage
thanks autocorrect

I think the guerilla mask boosts that. Only seen the recipe at a F1-10 side shop though.

>my psn is mage
assumed directed to me

Thanks for the tip. This is going a lot faster and easier now.

Same, I think it's a gyaku funsha exclusive. It costs 30k.

I'll direct more at you, mage.

Got a level 41 Collector and a Red Hot Iron + (no upgrade beyond), if I bring a stingshroom and a crushroom and just spam the Iron, I could killer her, right? Could I do it without the shroom regardless?

>he doesn't have a gold snail reserve after yesterday's snail paradise

so metal in order of difficulty and height is
blue green black red and ____?

red is currently the strongest

Yeah. Equip iron on left hand, a strong weapon on the right hand. A plus4 machete wrecks her.

Shit quality but you get the idea. Shoud I even bother reporting this to support? Honestly I'm so mad I'll probably stop playing after more than 100 hours just because of this.

>1 fighter
>3 collectors each with full inventories of beasts, rnd, rare equipment drops
storage is just a transition from collectors to the fighter