Hey biz

Hey biz,

I can't believe I'm posting this here. I need a Green Card, and I'm planning to get it using the $500k investment method. Here's the problem, I only have $650. I have until next summer to turn it into $500,000. What the fuck do I do to make that happen so I don't go back to my third world shithole?

Also, once I reach $10,000 I'll have access to another $50,000. So that's a little help. My other assets include about $3,000 worth of books but I think I'd get like $1000 tops if I try to sell them.

Help a fellow biznessman.

You're not going to make your cash into your target in time. Instead identify a really good investment/business and sell the opportunity to investors. Get the money from them, start the business and get your green card.

You do realize that to get $500,000 from $650 is about a ~77,000% increase in funds. In under 365 days? Fughetaboutit

you could make those kinds of gains contracting, but you'd need a green card to do it.

That is the issue, however I can start shit under a family member's name, like the RH account above.

This is the only way, user.

But who would invest in a business idea by a 20 year old. Maybe I could try a video game or an app... That could get interesting.

Guys give me business ideas.

No

You realise this is your job

As much as we all love each other and want to help each other succeed, something as simple as give me a business idea can't be answered by another user.

I mean sorry bruh, but a business idea? Figure it out yourself

You're right.

That being said, give me ideas.

Buy weapon and rob a bank

Stay in your home country, you kike.

nigga burnt

Also, as you can see from the OP, I'm an extremely conservative investor. So this aggressive grown will be a little shocking.

What country are you from? And how much do supplements cost, like those Magnesium-Tabs that dissolve in water?

I don't know, I live in the US.

so you not only want me to give you an idea, but also make your whole business plan? why don't you just give me your bank details, so i can send you the money, would that be ok for you? :) ;)

I just need wild ideas thrown out there.

Just marry an american grill. To completely finish the task, marry a grill with over 500K. Here, solved it for you. Any other questions?

Start a sack sucking business. You suck sacks for cash. Now there is an idea.

first, learn to fucking think for yourself. It's so pathetic when people are so incapable of mental thought they have to ask others to "figure life out for me plz"..

with that said:
Begin brainstorming. Make it a point to focus on "what can I do" for a bit each day, as little as 30 minutes a day dedicated to it. This includes thinking about and coming up with various ideas, and light/quick research to see if you're on to something

Focus on -
A. "what is a problem people have that has no real solution yet"

B. "what problems have solutions, but include a large gap between them" ie there is something that has a high end/expensive option, and a bottom of the barrel low cost option, but no nice middle ground

C. "What problems have solutions, but has not had revolution in a long time" ie humans poop, we've had bathrooms/toilets/toilet paper for ages now as our solution, but today, 2016 we're all still wiping our ass, looking @ the shit covered paper, reaching down and accidentally getting it on our hands, etc.

D. "What are problems that have solutions, that people use/do/work with regularly?" ie the iphone gave us the current standard of mobile phones. This was a solution, but is so vastly many others have jumped into the ring since then, and we now have dozens of smartphone brands/companies and hundreds/thousands of products. The other phones dont solve the direct problem (needing mobile phones) but the masses love having options for how -they- want to solve it

i can get you a green card in europe for 5k

Mate, I need business ideas from biz, not a fucking life philosophy.

OP can also marry a dude. It will fit better with his personality and will probably find more rich guys than rich grills. But if the goal is to have a green card, no need for a wealthy guy.
I wonder why would anyone want to be an american citizen, this country is third world tier if you don't make 150k a year and live protected and armed in a gated community.

I'll give you a business idea for $650.

To elaborate, it's in a proven market, the idea's a little saturated but that has very little to no effect on the demand and value of the product. You could stand to make around $3600 your first day of operation provided you market your business correctly.

We're full

if he is not a nigro i dont mind

Solid point

>inb4 "buy waves"

Cryptocurrency is a new market, it's far too young and volatile to be reliable enough for me to make those kinds of claims, and OP has no experience in it. Regardless, OP, do you want it or not?

I guess OP is afk. If anyone would like to know more, shoot us an email at [email protected] and we'll bring you up to speed.

USCIS recognizes fag marriage for immigration benefits. Hell, I'll suck your dick for 100K where do I sign up?