Space Hulk: Deathwing - /shdwg/

Who here is ready to purge the xenos?

Store
store.steampowered.com/app/298900/

Twitter: twitter.com/SpaceHulkFPS

cant we just purge those stupid fat fuck American's ?

steam group where?

PURGE

>pick up cool staff and bolter relic during mission
>cant equip them

eeeee

That's how you get heresy, gotta sanctify and bless them properly first.

server /v/
pass fun
US East

JOIN THE PURGE

>cant find said server
Shit

set download server to new york and try again

Are you set to US east?

Also make sure you aren't filtering passworded servers.

Thats actually retarded.

yeah p much. guy from sweden tried making a server in the beta and had to change it to that. austria didn't work.

Welp my game crashed

sorry if the server went down

what the fuck man we were right at the end too

I was wondering what happened.
Im still annoyed i cant figure out how to deep strike

Im hosting the server, same name and pass
US east

>flamethrower isnt in the game
Goddamn it
ONE JOB
ONE
JOB

I am extremely disappointed but this game is really fun even without it.

Hopefully we will get it soon.

Rip Game
It crashed again.

Me and three friends gave it a try, ended up crashing three times before we could beat the first level, though we're thinking its cause our friend hosting was shit.

>Dumping all 400 Autocannon rounds into a swarm of uncounted xenoswarm

I'm extremely disappointed. I loved the bits out of their previous game EYE, and bless their souls the game was buggy. But it had an atmosphere and in depth content that made me fall in love with it. The lack of any serious Terminator customization and armory(like the beloved flamethrower) really hit me hard, I feel an RPG system like EYE would have worked extremely well here especially considering its roots as a pen and paper and model RPG.

I also had crippling netcode and FPS issues despite unlocking frames and running at multiple combinations of settings.

>Autocannon

It's an assault cannon you fucking heretic!!!

yeah no heavy flamer is pretty shit.

????

Now try to actually play a game with it.

its in singleplayer at least, and its really bad.

>give barry lighting claws immediately
>Have him stand his fat ass in the way and blend everything that touches him
great stuff.

looks like assigning Y in the key settings fucks up your chat key, changing it to NONE in the config file. key reset doesn't do jack shit and you have to change it there.

I am getting freezes every other minute that last 10-15 seconds. I have all settings set to low.

Why am I having issues with this set up?

maybe it's using your integrated GPU

... it better fucking not. How can I tell?

Hard drive too slow/being used by something else

google it idk. Im sure there's a way to turn it off permanently

i give both my dudes lighting claws, they barely get hurt using them.

I just restarted the machine. No other programs running and it still did it even on single player. Also disabled my onboard GPU to make sure it wasn't fucking with anything.

ok lightning claws are way too OP on AI teammates. One of them just solo'd a scythe strain without taking damage.

Same.

Do want to like, but the content really doesn't seem to be there and I'm not interested in waiting around for an optimization fix.

Gave it an honest go tho'. But reports of MP are that it's unreliable at best, I cleared Ch1 in about 40 min which means if there's 9 chapters total I'm probably looking at ~8h of content, and the framerate just tanks as soon as there's action.

Refunded for now. If the game gets fixed and dips under $30 I'll pick it up again, if the game gets fixed and added content maybe I'll pay sticker later.

if you were expecting EYEwing: divine hulkermancy, you're a moron. do you think every game streum makes is going to just be EYE with different wallpaper?

Another 40k game that tanked

This shoulda have been vermintinde with 40k skin, we only needed that.

/v/ plz go

>completely forgot about this game
>look and say hey i should probably get it
i already had it and just forgot about it
fuck i screwed up

fuck it, just bought it.
If anything i'll just refund and have some wallet money for the christmas sale.

Played up through the second level in single player, really enjoying the game.

But I am going to stop playing for the night because the hacking UI reverting you to your default loadout bug is fucking pissing me off to no end.

Did anyone get all 5 relics in mission 2? I spent 2 hours looking and couldn't find them.

projecting?

I didn't even find any major relics, just 2 minor ones

>co-op progress doesn't save
>only host can hear story dialogue or see the map markers
>clients just follow host around like bots, closing doors behind them until someone's game crashes

Why is co-op an afterthought in a game marketed heavily as a co-op shooter?

Anyone else experienced a bug where all your weapons freeze up and you can't do a fucking thing? Couldn't shoot or melee, could still move and type chat though.

yep, I have to restart the game to fix it

>play on hard
>friendly fire on
>codex mode

now this is space hulk

Game runs super well for me on a 1070 and 4670k @ 4.4ghz. The environments in this game are fucking nuts, just like in e.y.e, the environments and aesthetics in this game cannot be faulted.

>look at steam store page
>poorfags butthurt their cogitator's machine spirit can't run the game

Is it fun? Not worried about framerate

Yes, it is.

It's a barebones as fuck piece of crap, it's even strips itself down within itself.

I kinda wish they were, WH40K40HW Deathvine Spacehulkimancy featuring hopping a hundred feet in the air to goomba stomp jeanstealers would be fucking neat

Did they remove like almost all the weapons and Librarian abilities in Multiplayer?

Also what the fuck, don't tell me they removed Relics in Multiplayer as well.

Anyone playing right now?

If so, I can host a game or you can, either way.

Just looking for people to kill Xenos with

I didn't play for too long before returning due to framerate issues, but the potential is there.

Game is a bit barebones as the other user said, but the environments are rad as fuck and there is a certain pleasure in employing group tactics (formations, locking doors, et cetera).

But, tbqh, I was looking at finding a way to optimize this fucker for what? Roughly 8h of single player content and an apparently broken multiplayer? Would rather get my $34 back.

I'd hold off for now, they've got plenty to fix and even if you can get the game to run flawlessly it doesn't quite carry enough content for the price. Which is a shame, I can tell they went all out for the art assets and it really does look amazing.

I wonder what collecting all of the Relics will even do, i'm only missing 6.

Also, i'm getting a weird crash on Chapter 9 after overloading any pylon and trying to exit the hallway.

Game freezes up near completely, and after about 2-3 minutes the game will stutter forward 1-2 frames and freeze again with me being unable to do anything but force shut down the game.

I've found putting the game on high piority is the only way to run it well

>only 3 slots for psy powers in sp
What ones are you guys running? Also when do you unlock the force axe?

that shit happened in the beta as well, try using a door to fix it. maybe using inventory might work too.

Do you guys think that SP unlocks will eventually be available in MP?

I thought the lack of weaponry in beta was cause they were still working on the weapons but it seems like we only have a selection of less than 15?

I tried that
Ended up teamkilling fucking everyone with the mace you get for pre ordering.

even the people standing behind me werent safe. I get he pulls his arm back so the maces head is behind him but why the fuck would it kill two terminators standing behind me in one swing? Im suprised how it doesnt kill me as well.

Lads I'm getting a really nasty freeze on the first SP mission. I really want to like this game but I can't get down a certain mission critical corridor.

Any ideas? Please halp.

If you're freezing set priority to high

meme

the best ones are probably the first two then the first one you unlock, no real reason to go get more. they all just deal damage anyway