calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
---
Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/
-----------------
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

click2houston.com/news/texas/mammoth-texas-oil-discovery-biggest-ever-in-us_
ibtimes.com/nearly-1-trillion-worth-oil-found-texas-largest-deposit-ever-discovered-us-2448534
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/11/18/the-midland-basin-wolfcamp-shale-is-not-worth-900-billion-thats-not-how-resource-economics-works/#6192d28f2197
cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/11/18/the-lead-political-panel-part-2.cnn
ir.heatbio.com/press-releases/detail/540/heat-biologics-to-present-topline-hs-410-phase-ii-bladder
suonet.org/meetings/upcoming-meetings/2016-suo-annual-meeting/online-program-viewer.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy nxtd

I am ready.

Hope you guys have a good sleep, I think I'm going to be up all night thanks to chronic insomnia. Can't wait for 9:30.

biggest hype for you fellas?

I have $3k extra buying power for upgrading to RH gold,first response is what I will put it into.

Note: Serious answers ONLY.

amazon

Best of luck to all my brothers. I feel good about this week. We're all blessed.

amd

OCUL going up to 14 hopefully, looking for a play for the rest of my cash right now though

Honestly AMD is the hot ride through january invest and kick back and relax

Could someone sum up AMD and why it's so hot? I'll probably hop on soon.

Recent tech deal with Google, and other companies. Zen coming January.

Where do you estimate the price is headed?

Over extended a little bit due to the google deal but its still set on track to make gains similar to nvidia.

The are releasing new chips that are claiming to be just as powerful as Intels and for cheaper prices too.

You can ride it long term all the way through 2017, it all depends on how powerful the new cards are, a lot of people are gonna buy them if they are indeed as strong as they claimed they are.

12 by the end of the month.

I personally don't know. Whispers in the last thread mentioned double digits at least.

WHY YOU SHOULD GET IN $AXAS:

Largest oil discovery in the HISTORY of US discovered in the Midland basin, Texas.
AXAS Operates in the MIDLAND BASIN. So this is great to buy a couple 1000 shares.

>click2houston.com/news/texas/mammoth-texas-oil-discovery-biggest-ever-in-us_

>ibtimes.com/nearly-1-trillion-worth-oil-found-texas-largest-deposit-ever-discovered-us-2448534

>forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/11/18/the-midland-basin-wolfcamp-shale-is-not-worth-900-billion-thats-not-how-resource-economics-works/#6192d28f2197

==============================
AKS - American Steel

Why? Trump has been building all his life. He's a businessman who wants all-american production in the USA. He wants to rebuild the country's Infrastructure.

AKS will be building major buildings and will be used to build roads, tracks, you name it. I call this one, the Trump stock. Don't be surprised if this booms, since Big don is in office he's going to rebuild everything with and I quote "All American products".

Keep in mind what i'm saying.

This reminds me of the people that were shilling SWHC before the election.

kys

I would add TRCH to the watchlist. They have operations in the Permian Basin and spiked after the news. My assumption is that it'll drop, but it's worth keeping an eye on.

you investing all your cash on that play???

what happens to your oil company when the DXY keeps surging

Not at all, just had some shares from before it took off Friday. I just have some uninvested cash and don't know where else to put it

so bannon is pushing for a TRILLION dollar infrastructure spending campaign. sort of a new deal jobs type of thing while interest rates are so low they're almost negative. i think american steel is a good bet. $AKS and $X maybe...

anyone else read up on this trillion dollar plan? cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/11/18/the-lead-political-panel-part-2.cnn

also, when trump would talk about the 'failing infrastructure' he would always circle back to our 'third world airports' that are 'falling apart'. how do i invest in this? how to profit off of airport updates and renovations? are there specialized airport construction companies??

>GOP controlled House
>GOP controlled Senate
>GOP controlled White House

Infrastructure is the last thing they care about. If you really want to take a long position off the upcoming power transition, go with military/defense stocks.

I wouldn't be surprised if Donald starts pounding the war drums in a year or two.

I'll honestly admit my ignorance of the subject of how political parties treat infrastructure investments. Can you please explain more about how republicans as a whole don't care about improving infrastructure?

Improvements in infrastructure require a lot of government spending. Republicans are generally opposed to government spending. This isn't a mystery.

Steel stocks are a good play at the moment because the campaign hype is still lingering, but it's just that campaign hype - full of lies and false promises. Trump knows how to play the game just like every other politician. I wouldn't hold them past January though.

he's a populist. he was elected on a jobs for blue collar workers agenda. long term, manufacturing jobs aren't coming back. short term he can win all these voters again with an infrastructure package. if he gets a trillion dollar infrastructure spending package pushed thru, he'll be able to claim that he MAGA'd, provided millions of new jobs for the working class, etc. he'll win a second term easily. after that, growth will have to come from elsewhere and that's when we start hearing drums... or at least a new arms race.

you investing AMD for long term btw?? and is OCUL a long term thing for you ?

If we assume that he plans to run for a second term, then yes, he needs to stick to some of his promises. But, I'll really surprised if that kind of spending plan gets through Congress.

>campaign hype
maybe... but if the republicans want to win next term they have to deliver... and deliver big league. if they don't, the backlash will be unbelievably yuge. i think that US steel manufacturing will be good for the next 4 years.

>If we assume that he plans to run for a second term
i guess that is a pretty big assumption. maybe his ego will be satiated with one term...and he'll graciously step aside so that his daughter Ivanka can run in his place against Kanye. Oh, wait... for that to work he'd have to have kept some of his big promises.

lol. bedtime. see you at open.

Thought on RLOG and the shipping stocks?

I'll copy/paste this from the last thread so more people can see since I posted pretty late.

Alright gay boys, after some DD I'm pretty sure that HTBX is gonna make a spike in the days leading up to and possibly on the 30th. Here's why.

They're releasing data on phase 2 trials of a bladder cancer drug on the 30th. ir.heatbio.com/press-releases/detail/540/heat-biologics-to-present-topline-hs-410-phase-ii-bladder

After looking up the conference and poster they're presenting, the abstracts and summary says:

"Results: Vesigenurtacel-L treatment was well tolerated with no vaccine-related SAEs; primary AEs were mild, most commonly transient injection site reactions. "

"Conclusions: The combination of vesigenurtacel-L and BCG is well-tolerated with preliminary evidence of synergistic effect and immunologic responses that are consistent with vaccine mechanism of action. Vesigenurtacel-L warrants further investigation as a potential treatment for NMIBC."

Source: suonet.org/meetings/upcoming-meetings/2016-suo-annual-meeting/online-program-viewer.aspx (look up poster #21, type in "Vesigenurtacel" and it should pop up)

Now I think some of this is priced in because of the price spike on the 16 but I'm not sure if that's because people actually did the DD and found this summary on the article or if they just were speculating on the press release. Either way, it's dropped down to $1.42. There's also a bit of a lull in terms of volume too.

52 week range is 0.40-1.43.

Unless I'm reading this wrong I'm assuming they're gonna have a press release after the poster presentation saying that the drug showed positive results for the trial.

Thoughts?

It could also be bad news no? Are you asking if they're gonna have a press release? Or are you asking if it is gonna be a good press release? Because it is always a gamble. Thank god it is not some clinical trial because NVAX and MSTX were terrible, and people really thought MSTX was gonna work out.

fuck I cocked up again, it should say 52 week range is 0.40-4.72

I don't know if it'll be an official press release or whatnot, but I'd imagine that after the poster presentation at the conference there'll be at least a news article or something to stir up the market. And based on the abstract and summary I posted up there, it seems pretty clear cut that it's gonna be a positive one, no?

And it IS a clinical trial. It's phase 2 on the drug, with the abstract for that data posted above like I said.

I understand what you're doing. But their abstract and summary are gonna have positive words so everyone feels more confident in investing and working with them. However, I wouldn't say that alone proves that they will have a successful trial.

Again MSTX definitely fucked many people over, and I remember a lot of people citing the previous trial and press releases saying that it seemed very positive and optimistic. But no matter what the trial is gonna go a certain way whether or not one uses positive reinforcement.

And yeah, there's usually some sort of news but I've learned with conferences they really only boost so much if anything at all. The clinical trial on the other hand has all the power, it'll shoot it up 200% or take it down 60% depending on the wording.

Again, it is always a gamble can never say it is a guarantee

On Dec. 6 they have another confrence on HS-110 and nivolumab.

>Conclusion: Allogeneic gp96-based vaccination may have synergistic activity in combination with immune checkpoint inhibitors.

Even with this good news of HS-410 in phase 2 and HS-110 with nivolumab in phase 1b, wouldn't they still be months if not years till sales let alone FDA approval?

Well yes, but good news means they're one step closer towards selling, and these big firms want to get in on the next big thing so they make back a lot of money. Hence why news of anything going good shoots these stocks every which way.

So it would be solely on speculation and hype?
Correct me if i am wrong but isnt phase 2 still very early on?
Thanks for the insight.

Right, but I'm not saying to hold until the actual release of the drug (that will be a couple years away at least), I'm saying that this abstract and article are actually kind of buried and I'm not sure if the casual investor (of which there are millions) would have read into it.

That's why I'm wondering if this positive data is gonna be reported after the presentation on the 30th causing stocks to rise, where I would probably sell. Usually after positive results a company's stock goes up, at least based on the other ones I've looked at so far.

I'm pretty new to this and this is my first bit of solo DD so by no means take me for an expert. Sorry if this was misleading.

What happened with MSTX exactly? I missed that one so I'm not familiar.

>Shilled for weeks by anons
>Clinical trails failed and were subsequently cancelled
>Crashed 80%+
>/rgt/ placed on suicide watch
>Price never recovered

QUICK post what you're going to buy as soon as the market opens tomorrow. Im watching SGNL and STEM.

Safe estimate would be 12-13 dollars this week. Maybe it will hit 20+ after the new gpu and cpu. Just know that under the new president of amd things are finally headed the right way.

Is a 50% increase really a safe estimate...?

Stfu you fag. Last time you shilled a pharma stock, it went down 80%.

Kill yourself

This is my first time shilling anything you silly bastard

NMM load the boat

PTN good news for this week my friend

Buy big today no tomorrow

No but seriously, it's shit cheap now, lot's of trades but no real price change. Hinted at partnership or BO in a few weeks.

When it does happen it's gonna double and I won't be surprised if it increases even more then that.

You guys dont need a peek at watchlists. its not for children, trolls, or illegit fags. But then again you ALL arent like that but you know who you are so ill throw in two...

CBR

DPRX

Do research homes!
Someone said buy nxtd.. Yeah thats legit advice, i have stake there too.

Want a Real heavy hitters watch list? Got some btc for me? Ill email you with a stock list...
Post a throw away email and ill contact you...

Hurry up with your throw away email for a heavy hitters watchlist... Pre market starts at 7am! Market opens at 930am
This is the thanksgiving week! You do not want to miss this mass potential stocks!

And dont worry, all stocks i will give you in the list, are all obtainable with robinhood.. Wether its under a dollar or not. And nothing too high... You WILL be satisfied with the list... Post a throw away email, ill contact you with a btc price, my wallet address and after 2 confirmations on blockchain, ill send you a list of Very High potential stocks

The btc price is... 0.0014 just to let everyone know. Youll make that back anyway!!!
Send your throw away email for the list!!! I will not scam you either, im not hiding.. I know some of you cats can rip straight through me... Tango down!
Just tryna be nice and earn some btc doing so.

... Actually too... I offer an apology if i offended anyones gender or role there of. I was just joking. Itd be hypocritacle of me if i was a troll too huh.. So, just to say it wether it means shit to you or not. I apologize, sorry!

Now on with help making you money...

You sure are dogshit bad at your attempt to swindle.

How did you find us, google gullible tards ?

At least we know YOU don't wear Gucci from head to toe. Cheers!

I piss 0.0014 btc anyway, like i need it? If no one wants a great watch list, thats your loss.
8.9th's pulls that every little while anyway.

Shorts are flying away... You guys are letting your pessimistic attitudes let money slip away from you. Although, i guess many of you cant or dont know how to buy ahead in pre market anyway, but thats okay!! Still money to be had!! 0.0014 is worth it for these stocks!!!
Heres another...

MATR

Good morning, lads.

How are we feeling about this week? Any potential holiday surprises to look out for?

Buy my watchlist instead much better than that other fags also only .0013 btc what a bargain

Dead cat bounce on DRYS? No just endless optimism. People are convinced its a giving tree. Hop on this morning and sell out in the first 15min even if its a small gain.

AMD pre market is shooting up, not to be the guy who said I told you so but Ive been telling you so since friday. Def hop in at open, even if there is a dip for sell offs its going to recover ground by the end of the week.

Like gambling, hope is what they feed on. Play it safe and you wont get burned. Besides there will be shorts till the end of time, abundance mentality my friend.

I have a good feeling about DRYS, I was gonna make a similar post. After the day it crashed, I held it for three minutes and made $60 by putting about $200 in. I too have a feeling it's gonna go nuts on opening again before dying back down.

If it trys to skyrocket they will put a hold on it again. Sell before then or sell the moment it comes back.

Is anyone still holding AMRS?

Yeah, that's what I did last time. Held it until the stock froze so I put a sell order on it and it sold for maybe just a bit less than what I placed it at. Was great, hope it happens again.

Feel sorry for people who lost their ass on DRYS last week though.

big bags here

How big m8

DRYS EASY WIN INCOMING FUCKERS DONT KNOW THEIR LESSONS

'Tis time.

Has anyone ever traded GSL it makes 10%+ spreads either up or down everyday, fucking hard mode but alot of chance for dineros.

also EXEL and IMMU have been performing really well and both have new treatments that look good

dont talk about it
too soon desu

Come on guys, focus. I wanna buy something at opening for a good daytrade. Im driving myself crazy researchig and have been up four hours and nothing looks good,but I know monday is always moon mission say. What are todays moon missions?

DRYS is at it again.

No, no no no no no no no no no no no no no

it's the only way

>its another "rhg loses it's money" episode

what do you need, $200? then I get a million back? WHAT A DEAL!!!!!

I could even move to nigeria

Ever since MSTX, I swore off clinical trial plays.
What you should do instead is sell on the 29th, then buy back in on the 30th IF AND ONLY IF the results are good. You still need to be careful, though. AUPH lost 50% on good news because there were some deaths (unrelated to the drug).

>SPU

Fucking juice I'm about to chase after first dip

mfw you motherfuckers are tempting me to buy back into DRYS

I bought Friday before close at $11 it's about to be a wild ride

>DRYS

There's a lot more to gain than to lose but do not hold it more than 5 minutes. Don't go putting your entire account into it either, just put a couple hundred in and be happy with a quick $60.

do it goy. take the chance

Very hot tell more

OPXA will likely run today

FYI everyone knows DRYS is a hot potato, pull out of it sooner then you think you normally would.

this looks solid
oversold therapeutics stock
might buy this instead of drys

RLOG is in play today, get in boys.

Confident really. Gonna be watching tech for the holidays.

Don't buy DRYS nigga

>oversold
>up 25% since Thursday

URRE is having an asset sale deal closed before the 30th of Nov that should send the stock to $2 - $2.50

bought opxa
85 shares at .70
it's all the money I have