/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #273

"Myroid Highlight: Caramelle" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but you will never have a cute anime girl to cuddle with on those cold winter nights...

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d (embed)

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3 (embed)

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>spoiler
Watch me

I was a little worried about not getting the best version of the 'ready for cristmas' outfit (since the heart tap event ends in just a few hours), but then I looked into my gift box and saw this!! I don't even remember getting it, but it was a pleasant surprise.

>(embed)
You had one job.

didn't notice them in the previous op, whoops

Ded

Can I ask here if my girl looks good?

Yeah, go ahead.

Anyone still playing that Valkyrie Crusade game? I can offer some tips if you want to burn through it or even if you want to stick with it.

Cooldown for disbanding my old guild is almost up, so I can make an /mkg/ guild soon. Current best suggestion is Moe Kyun Grills, still accepting more though. Name limit's 15 characters.

Played for Oracle, stayed for Lilim
Its shit now though.

My Korean Gals

ded

Cool conversations

why is cool such an autist

>DREAM BOYFRIEND 1st Fashion Contest results: Congratulations to Milo for being the most comfy boy! Come on down Roland and select your prize! Remember, you may pick some short written work or basic photoshop with your boy.

I'll give you 48 more hours to claim your prize Roland!

Who came second and third?

I'll post second place and offer them the prize instead if first place does not claim his prize.

I've no doubt Roland will appear, I'm just curious.

Post second and third place anyway, I'll try and get something done for them

There was only a second place, no one voted for anyone else other than those 2 boys because there was so few voters. I'll post who it is and a screenshot of their results after first place claims his prize or neglects to do so, then maybe we both can give second place something.

I played HoshiKare a bit for the Gakuen Handsome collab items. We get copies of the chins in rotations of the 3 skin types by logging in each day, and other avatars drop from heart touch chats. Will post some differences between HK and DB. First is one of the starter outfits has a redrawn hand, left is the Eng server version. Backward peace is too slutty or thugdere I guess.

Here's all of the newer hairstyles they need to add.

Other than the previously mentioned Temptation and Tired face there's also a Pure Face Star version, just adds an upside down white Geass-ish shine to the old Pure face, pictured. Missing eye color choices are purple and edgy.

"Backward peace" means piss off in the UK and some of the Commonwealth, interesting that they'd change it.

Gacha in DB is overstuffed. They're gonna remove the Yokai and Angel series soon at least, will really help. Even DG doesn't have more than 10 pages in their gacha. HK side shows the 2 tie-ups to the mountain ryokan event that we'll get after Christmas by the way. They still have the Halloween shit.

Oh, no wonder. Regular peace looks better anyway.

The entire contents of the Star gacha should be switched, not just the 3 featured Rs. Here's some examples of what they have. Could've really helped our comfy contest.

They do monthly log in sheets with a featured 3 piece outfit set like FD. I hope they'll start doing this for us at least.

Friend invite needs to be switched, think DB's had the reaper thing since game launch.

Last is they have Weekly Model contests. 1st place gets to be the model for the pop-out that shows higher resolution samples of avatar. There are options to view the default boy instead if you wish. Didn't feel like compiling images of all this so here's just a screenshot of some of the model page.

I play DB on browser play when I need to get through my footprints fast. I prefer mobile, though, because sometimes clicking through socs/chats doesn't work, and neither will clicking the arrow that opens the drawer with the study and chat info. Refreshing usually solves the problem, but it could just be an issue on my end.
The link for browser play is us-hoshi-app.amz-aws.jp and the beginning of the UA string is HOSHIKARE_ver01.

I want a love letter. I want it to be lusty and seductive and full of naughty things.

>no one voted for anyone else other than those 2 boys
This will be really sad.

Ooh boy, if you reveal second place then the blank bullet effect is all gone.

Please message me (Colors) in DB to confirm that this post is Roland. If you want to please also state your gender so that I can know what type of content to write.

>blank bullet effect
I've no idea what that means, but it's probably why I'm hesitant to show second place. Don't think anyone offered to make the lower placements prizes before this after all.

>Please message me (Colors) in DB to confirm that this post is Roland
Oh, come on, you can trust me. The details aren't important, just go really wild with it.

I shouldn't find your innocence this cute.

>Telling me I won with Naono.
Truly, you're the best.

I can't believe I won! I felt too guilty to vote for myself so I hadn't even thought about what I'd like as a prize. I'm here and I'm thrilled, and I won't take the whole 48 hours but I need a bit to think. Is that all right?

Yes that's fine, just be sure to message me once you've come to a decision. You missed the original announcement post btw

Back when the powers that be used firing squads for executions, they would tell the shooters that one of the rifles was loaded with a blank bullet. This was so that each shooter could believe that ostensibly they had the blank bullet and had not fired a killing shot, if they had qualms about that.

Since you told people that only second place had any votes, people can believe that they are the second place winner--until you reveal the case to be otherwise, of course.

>1st place gets to be the model for the pop-out that shows higher resolution samples of avatar
That's actually kinda cool. It's probably just the most obnoxious spenders that have shitty fashion sense, though.

Whew, Colors' literary chastity is still safe.

You fuckers better back the fuck off, you better not think you can NTR the Colors true love ending away from me.

Do you shit post about anyone else?
Because that would be hilarious and I'd love it

Guild's done. Moe Kyun Grills. Get in here.

>this shitty compression in the event gacha MR
Gross.

He may just like Colors.

>liking girls
Gross

I want to sock Cool

I want to sock you

Wow, mean

Bullies deserve bullying

But then you'll become a bully too.

I can shoulder such a burden

But think about it.
If you hit Cool's soft stomach she'll just let out faint ..kuh! or something and I bet she wouldn't tell it to anyone so you can do it as much as you want.

Nice.

You don't have to stop there, tell her you'll stop punching her in her autistic stomach if she sucks your dick, proceed to record her when she agrees and blackmail her using said footage!

Then have fun mind breaking that silent sexpunchingbagbot!

Okay why does JP MCC get 30 gachas when we get 11? 30! They have 30! Do they not want our money?
It's not like it was always like this, we used to have ~20 at a time, why are they so keen on taking away gachas as of late?

all I want in my life is the stupid dreaming fantasy girl gacha or whatever its called

Back when we had a lot of gachas, someone told AMB employer that he hadn't had double Sarali Points in a while, so the fucker took down several gachas and made it a tendency for some months, at one point he forgot about Sarali Points but kept removing the gachas.

I'm not sure if they took them down, but don't count the 4 wonderland gachas if they're still active in the jp side.

I bet this is Esteban, stop being such a degenerate Esteban

They obviously hate our money. If they didn't they would have given us the 6th roid a long time ago.

they really need to get their shit together

Not me, it's too late to rape post.

gross

It's never too late to rape post.

Post your Girlfriends and Boyfriends. Down with Myroid domination.

Oh, I'm down with myroid domination alright.

Flat Sassy Dominant Chests.

my nigger

Blessed image

Man, when are we going to get something like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
For our Kanojos?

Boyfriends are posted more often than myroids

Not really, the DB posts seem to usually be info, twitter images, or posting about items they got than people posting their own boys.

I don't want to click through other people's 6 girls though

If true love works for Hidenori then it can work for me too

lets elope user

Then don't?

>Getting friendzoned by Kanna.
(´・ω・`)

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

?

I got a new phone today and transferred my data, but for some reason the font looks messed up in the game, like in the pic. It just affects lower case letters as far as I can tell. Does anyone know how to fix this? Any help is greatly appreciated

Clear cache, uninstall and install again.

I've made a terrible but expected mistake. In the second half of the christmas MCC event, you'll be rolling on the gacha for materials to craft gifts with. You then give these gifts after completing each stage. I waited until the end mostly because I forgot about it entirely, and now I can't gift much. So, of the gifts Mittens, Scarf, Ring, Doll, Canned Coffee, and the JP-Only types Disappointment, Devoted, Returnee, Chuunibyou, Gentle, which combos would you like to see?

Chuuni scarf, ring, doll and coffee in that order.

Disappointment ring if you still have something left.

woah guys, dont all post at once

Going to be 30 minutes before I can wake the myroid with those types up. Hold on just a bit.

Well, I got disappointment ring at least.
指輪がプレゼントだと……やったー!これで一生養ってもらえる!
A ring as a present...... Yes! Now I can continue this lifestyle forever! (literally, "with this my whole life can be supported/mantained now", which I assume means she interprets it as she can leach off you forever)

That is so perfectly adorable and yet disgusting.

That's like a dream come true, I've always wanted an autistic NEET to leach off me.

Cross autistic out, I thought it was chuuni, a lazy NEET is fine too.

Chuuni Scarf
首が寒くて力の30%も出せなかったから渡りに船……!
……マスターも一緒に巻けば眠れる力も覚醒する!……というわけで、一緒に巻こ?
My power has been limited to 30% due to my neck being cold, so this is a godsend......!
......Wrapped up with [Master] my sleeping powers can awaken! ...That's why we're wrapped together, right?

The other chuuni lines will have to wait until I fiish another stage. Got a few event drinks to use so it won't be too bad. Event ends in 9 hours though.

>I've always wanted an autistic NEET to leach off me.
Oh boy, post your address, I'll be over in no time!