Press F to Pay Respects

F

F

What even happens to people that hit cops like this? Is it an immediate arrest?

If it was dry, absolutely. Since its ice there is probably some leeway, even though it's fucking retarded that people still don't know how to drive. Doesn't mean they won't get fucked by insurance and the city though

At least around here, all parties are somewhat at fault for being on the road during icy conditions. However, police and rescue vehicles as well as city works vehicles get a pass since they have to be on the road to do their duties. So whoever rear ended him is getting slammed with 100% blame

F

Trooper posted the pics to FB. Doesn't look A bad from the side profile shot.

Good fucking riddance ay lmao

Not like a Crown Vic is even that hard to replace :^)

Crown vics are the only car to get rated for 70mph impacts because of things like this.

That is actually pretty impressive. Was the inside of the cabin itself affected at all?

Fuck the police.

its a Crown Vic who cares

Probably enough for a sore neck and back though. Even a mild bump can hurt you. I got hit by a girl on a rainy day, and even though she scrubbed enough speed to not when warranty a replacement bumper for me my neck was sore for days after.

>So whoever rear ended him is getting slammed with 100% blame

At least a 'too fast for conditions' citation. That should have been a 10 MPH bump.

IIRC he did say he has slightly injured but that he was in good spirits and would be better soon.

Be careful with that edge

Spotted the cucks

pigs = scum

Hahahahaah
F the cops
>FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>THE
>COPS

watch out, we have a little gangsta here

police crown vics have a steel bar in their bumper. not like a normal bumper beam, it's like a hitch where the bumper beam normally would go. They're rated for a 60mph rear end collision.

i can smell the weed on you from here, Tyrone

hey look the purpose of the massive trunk is finally shown.