/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

We're using this one?

ya

This one is on time so It gets used

In case anyone is planning out a Conquest run, feel free to use this unit tier list for reference:

>S
Camilla
Corrin
Xander
Azura

>A
Niles
Silas
Jakob 1
Felicia 1
Selena
Elise
Beruka

>B
Gunter
Kaze
Leo
Peri
Arthur
Effie
Flora

>C
Keaton
Nyx
Charlotte
Izana
Felicia 2
Shura
Benny

>D
Jakob 2
Odin
Laslow
Mozu

Camilla a best

That is the plan

I suppose so,since on time.

Question: Do Chars like Raven, Harken etc get Bonuses in EHM or only in HHM?

You're not a real Fire Emblem fan if you can't see the genius behind Ayn Rand's political philosophies. Let's have all of our OPs be Rand dedications from now on.

this

A true believer.

Love you man.

How would Rand feel about the proliferation of "waifu" culture in modern Fire Emblem games?

Mozu's C Tier at the least in Conquest. LTC is when she goes into literally shit tier due to needing too much exp when you need to be optimal.

Holy shit /feg/.

Your posters are on another level of irony.

Mozu should have a own D-Tier

Mozu is a shit unit, LTC or not. Don't even start.

Honestly, this. She's really bad.

Anyone?

She's pretty strong in my current run. But I immediately reclassed her into archer, and got her to 20 before premoting. I guess she just needs a lot of investment to be good? I don't know, this is my first time playing Fates.

Yes, they do.

Nice. I will experince HM Geitz then.
Fuck Lyold's chapter That's for sure

(LOL who's going to buy this shit?

>This is my first time playing Fates and I just so happen to be doing exactly what every Mozufag out there says to do with her and she's super strong guys :^)

>not wanting Wallace, The Invincible

me

>(LOL who's going to buy this shit?

Anyone that used Donnel in awakening and woul be interested on using Mozu would investigate and do exactly that, LTCuck.

Someone seriously needs to put these Mozufags in their place. I'm tired of constantly having to see their bullshit mental gymnastics every single time somebody tries to discuss unit viability in Fates. And it's always them.

>caring for Wallace

Don't fuck with the LTCrew. I'm not going to warn you again.

Tell him brother. Amen

how would the conversation of Corrin asking for Camilla's blessing to allow them to bang her child play out?

Fuck off with this nonsense. This general is for Fire Emblem gameplay discussion, not your cringey waifu headcanons.

This is gold. We need more of this for other chars

I grinded Nino in FE7, and Donnel in Awakening, I recognize a character that needs babysitting to get strong when I need one.

That said, she's not as strong as either of them; I assume she's ranked so low because she's just not worth it when there's better units that need less babysitting.

Nobody cares about your shitty opinions, delphicuck. Only we of the LTCrew are allowed to discuss such matters

@162759757
>somebody tries to discuss unit viability in Fates.

(LOL

Who do you think you're fooling, you brainless philistine?

Plowing Nowi's tight loli dragonpussy! Going ballsdeep and bottoming out her cute little love canal! Making her reflexively lock her slender legs around your waist! Suckling her puffy, budding nipples! Mercilessly teasing her naked clit with your fingers as you stuff her full of your cockmeat! Inducing her to cum repeatedly while wrapped around your shaft! Reducing her cries of orgasm to a mewling whimper by raping her tongue with your own! Stimulating her cervix directly to make her ovulate for you! Filling her to the brim with your seed! Patting her head and telling her what a sweet girl she is! Having her stroll around the Shepard's camp while dribbling your excess semen down her inner thigh!

What if Elise had a giant dick?

It'd be interesting but I can't work on the tier list at the moment

Friendly reminder, that Nohr is superior Hoshicucks

CUTE

>giving your own waifu anything but the biggest dick size

The qtest

What would happen if Lucina and Mozu met?

Indeed

I prefer one that is modestly sized. Not too big, not too small

Lying on your deathbed! Saying goodbye to your wife with tears in your eyes! Wondering why Nah and Morgan aren't here with you! Watching Nowi play with your nails while she pretends to listen to you as you draw your final breath! Die and roam the world as a ghost! Listen to Nowi celebrate out of relief that you're finally dead! Follow Nowi as she instantly goes to look for a new young man to pound her and fill her up with his seed!

/Lucy/- Lucina General

JUST

Where's the new thread?

Stop posting this ugly flat man-faced bitch or there will be consequences.

WHATSUPS FOOL

Compliment my wife.

So....how about that Thracia 776?

Robin is cute!

She's the best female redhead in FE13/14

That leg still looks off to me.

what did he mean by this?

@162762018
I don't know. What DID you mean by this?

@162762018
Fuck off, Silascuck.

You guys have some weird shitposters. Please wrangle them in and stop then from cross general shitposting

No regrets

so how are you guys gonna prepare for the war against dragon ball general?

We've been trying for years, believe me.

We can't. They're persistant fucks.

Fuck off

Yes.

no.

no you fucking piece of shit, I've worked months to set up my /feg/ /khg/ war and you're not going to cuck me from it you fucking silas fucker

I will become the greatest in Veeky Forums and that means I will fucking beat you cuck

>filename
oh my goodness

Honestly the only reason people prefer bishops is because of slayer. Otherwise they'd be obselete

Please don't tell me this is the new thread.

Maybe.

Didn't I tell you not to look

I like Hana

Really should have used the Takumi one instead but the end result would have been the same; thread filled to the brim with godawful shitposting.

Silasbro is flexing some muscle in /dbg/. We gonna back him up guys?

kill /dbg/ first

I had more fun playing Fusions than either of the 3ds FE games. Fusions had cuter characters too

I don't understand what kind of curse this simple japanese medieval fantasy SRPG has, that makes the most persistent and autistic shitposters to gravitate towards this franchise and general.

Right on, brother. Let's fuck em up.

You could have used the Takumi birthday thread and avoided all of this. This is the future you chose, /feg/.

Time to KICK SOME SHIT

>this thread

>putting 2 shitposting waifufagging generals at war
That's fucking chaotic

Marisa's hairstyle gave me an idea for another edit. Here's hoping it'll turn out.

Let's bring /xivg/ into the mix.

They've got some heavy hitters.

New thread, new playthrough shitposter.

xD

Mad discord man please leave

Please don't give Marisa an ugly face like that cunt on the right has.

But Oboro is prettier

HEHEHEHEHEHE

This'll be good