/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Christmas event is on! Pearl item gifting has been temporarily reinstated.
More importantly, jiggle physics got enhanced.
Read patch notes: forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/123466-patch-notes-december-14th/

All classes, with the exception of Wizard and Witch, have awakened! Spellcasters, uncover your latent power on Dec 21st!

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss, most recently released for Western audiences. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels of grinding, and more.

>Is it P2W?
Lots of paid convenience features; and some cash shop items, such as most outfits (!), are able to be sold to other players on the marketplace, but maximum price caps and weekly selling limits of cash shop items restrict profit. One CANNOT P2W over a dedicated player.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru

>NewFAQs
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," get a guest pass.
All classes can be viable and fun. Ask something more specific.
Weapon: Kaia, or BUY a +15 Yuria -> Liverto -> Kzarka
Armor: Grunil -> Boss armor
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Don't be surprised if the thread is dead occasionally, it happens more often than you'd think.
Nep it up.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3fvfsT3LNNM
telegraDOTph/All-Dark-ElfKnight-Skills-GIFs-12-14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for my gf

Kunoichi is best class.

I am literally retarded, where do I put in a work order? I need to do one for my hunting quests

Still looking for qt's in heat who want to taste my manmeat, got a family size pack here waiting for all the thirsty women in the thread.

If you are being serious, I will suck your cock.

Please post the template! I really want it.

That's fucking cute, i didn't like the outfit initially but with colour change it doesn't seem so tacky.

I wish you could use just the scarf ;_;

god i hope that outfit is one of the sale items tomorrow

You know as a witch main I'm real fucking tired of not being able to do shit to mobs compared to LITERALLY everyone else.

I can't even grind in Gahaz without wimpering at the sight of the elites in every other mob pack; taking 10 minutes to kill them while others regularly hunt them for money. It sucks dick. I consider myself adequately geared at 59 210/280 but I'm getting the shaft for all my troubles

Wont it be better with awakening though?

Post new nudes please.

anyone out boat fishing?

Is it true the fishing boat degrades over time and you can't repair it?

If that's true, like how long does it last?

I'm about to go fish on my boat.

Does this santa fucker drop anything good? I'm sick of fighting against shitty camera/jumping controls just for drops that end up being shit like this doggo nose I'll never use

im sitting a little south of illiya

on na olvia1

Good for you. Why are you telling me?

Oh, did you think I was going to let you go fishing out on the open seas with me? Think again, faggot. Buy your own god damn boat.

They only cost 3 million silver. Faggot.

im standing on my boat retard

It's the 14th when the fuck do sales start?

h-hidoi~

Tomorrow.

Says it starts on the 14th nigger

TOMORROW.

>the sorc that stole christmas
other classes why even try

>tfw sorc and haven't gotten a single one
How do I stop being so shit senpai

I have good ping, so I can use 3 nightcrows while in the air, lets me jump from roof to roof in heidel, otherwise I just learned santa's animations as well as spots he frequently dropped and didn't drop presents in and just waited while watching groups of people run around with their head cut off

its about playing smart, not having fun

but all of this is worth shit in the end, so its not like its actually worth stealing everyones presents all the time, unless I just like wasting my own time, I just want some of the rarer stuff so I can call it a day

>game gets snow
>1gb patch

?

I'll download another 40gb for more of the jiggle we got just now

just started

best class for fap?

all i care about

Anyone seeing gift boxes go through the floors? They seem glitchy

little summoner or blader

should I delete my ninja and make a sorc instead?

this class feels like shit

>he didn't max out character slots while they were on sale

ranger it's the only class thigh jiggle
that makes them objectively superior

Howdy /bdog/! Goddesses blessings from /nepgen/ and have a merry christmas event

Kill yourself nepshitter.

>side pigtail

How the heck are you supposed to be festive and still maintain an authoritative air

P-please.

i dont get it
is there supposed to be snow?

it's like rain, it has to snow for there to be snow on the ground
grass looks like shit

>stupid post
>stupid typing
knew it before opening the image

So what is the santa spawn schedule? Is it hourly per city or does he go from one city to the next?

If you really want Santa's shit, go to Valencia City and pick them up, there's no competition

Britfag here, NA or EU?

I tend to generally prefer NA servers for games because fuck Europe and I know more Americans than Euro's, but I've been looking up and apparently servers are based on the west coast? I'm concerned about ping with this game, just wanna know if it'd be a good or bad idea to go NA.

Ping only matters if you're AU. If you wanna go NA go NA.

Playing as UK on NA is about 350-500 ping
but it might be worth it if you have friends there

stick to your EU servers mohammed

Stop being such a self hating eurocuck

>join a 5x5 relic group
>one of the guys is high as fuck
>he uses 12 scrolls before realizing he used too many

Holy shit how the fuck does this garbage still have a general, is it just erp fags left? Even Baka and Eppu fucked off already.

hey thats my room!

yes

t. baka

srsly kill yourself you fat mexican spic

M-must be some good erp. N-not like I do it or anything!!

Loving the maid action but god damn you can't just stand on a bed with your shoes on like that. 4/10.

>planning on spending around $150 with the sales
>get in game
>no sales
ok

not my bed

youtube.com/watch?v=3fvfsT3LNNM
vid related

Maybe it starts at reset in 10m?

It gives you that shitty thing regardless of what hair you have?

Yep, the hair color is one of the dye channels too so it makes you blonde by default.

is there any practical difference between outfits and costumes?
trying to figure out why the Noel outfits are costumes, yet give combat stats instead of life skill bonuses like the rest of the costumes

Thanks user you just saved me from hours of santa farming.

>snow makes blonde hair look brown
for what purpose

Costumes in general do other things but not always, in general can't be sold on the marketplace but not always, in general have limited time outfits but not always

blonde hair turns brown when it's wet
unless it's super bright blonde
...in game though I have no idea, probably something to do with the crappy lighting thing they have with hair

for reference this is the difference

>reset
>still no sale
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey guys I'm new to the game how do I make it so that I can look at my character? She keeps looking where the crosshair is so I can only see the back of her head

Hopefully they will fix it sometime soon...

ye it looks a bit wonky

F4

is there much risk of being scammed during scrolls? like what if they ask me to go first and then they just disband or kick me and shit like that? or that never happens?

mom?

>When you grab a gift and it's a dud

For what purpose?

honor rule, I've only got 'scammed' once and it was by a non-english speaker who didn't know he needed 5 scrolls

Well there goes any excitement I had left for dark knight
telegraDOTph/All-Dark-ElfKnight-Skills-GIFs-12-14

Are they gonna be faggots like on black friday and make the sale through the site only again instead of being able to use pearls?

yeah looks boring AF, but she is still missing awakening isn't it? probably this moveset becomes as irrelevant as any other

Hold on, let me check my crystal ball...

I've had 13k pearls for like 3 months lol

I dropped $200 in pearls, and only used like 8,000 3 months ago

DARK SLUT ELF USES BERSERKER OFFHAND

anyone want to ride my boat as i fish?

fuck off

can i fish with you

fuck off, drive my boat

im near lliya island
take the transport boat out if you dont have a boat it comes by the place that starts with a v every 10 mins

What there's to do in the game? I keep running from mob group to another... Where can I find some gear? I need gear.

u can dress up your waifus in skimy outfits

>this is bdo on max graphics

hothothot

cum on my face, daddy

snow is shit

what

Not too bright though...

stop responding to my posts with your vague words weirdo

milfsorc pls