This Prius faggot challenge you at the light

Against what shitbox do you think he won ? or is this faggot a liar ?

Probably OP's shitbox

>0-60 in 10.6 seconds
I don't think he beat anything

He'd probably beat my b3000 because rwd/no traction/fucked clutch/3.slow v6
But I don't have to prep the bull when I get home

It probably was the ultimate cuck battle.

meh. prius has a better 0-60 than my eurocuck car

i didnt read that shit, but i won a few traffic light races against miatas in my mums prius. miatas are shit, and the prius isnt slow on the first few meters.

/thread

lol i can probably beat him on my fucking bike (BICYCLE) the other car was most likely a 30 year old civic

This fag's talking about 0-20 at best, in which case yes the prius is fairly fast in 1st with the electric motor torque.

I drove a Prius and 0-45mph is very fast it felt faster than a brz.

D'aw, it's so adorable~

>Retards post these threads all day on Veeky Forums
>Someone does the same on reddit
>MUHH REDDIT

The Yaris is probably as fast as a BRZ
It's not that impressive

The petrol/gas motor in the Prius doesn't usually kick in until around 25 or 30 mph, so for the first couple of yards, it's going to be ahead

There are some Prius guys who have found that you can get up to 40mph before the petrol/gas motor kicks in, but the air temperature needs to be quite warm and you need to be going downhill because above that speed, the computer works out it's more fuel efficient to run the gas motor

Hey, not prius, but my dad has a rav4 hybrid, FWD, and that thing is fast. The instant torque is no meme, that thing just launches right at the start, and would do 0-60 (we measured it 0-100km/h) below 7 seconds.
It is supposed to have around 200 hp with the 2.5L engine plus the hybrid thing.

parked car or a honda.

If you hate the Metro, get the fuck out.

I saw a Prius try to race a F250. It was pretty pathetic for the Prius.

95 HP

H
P

If it's just light to light, I can throw my truck in low range 4x4 and pin the throttle to achieve 45mph in 2 seconds or so.