Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
discord.gg/eA4wHVC
youtube.com/watch?v=DahniIJ91Rs
challonge.com/forthecord
challonge.com/PT2017
youtube.com/watch?v=mGlnFQaPqdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that every relevant regular left the general and can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function. Don't forget to thank chazo chad moxy and rakky for killing the general

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/eA4wHVC

What the fuck is the point of these? They get like one post an hour, half of them are just autistic screenshots/webm's, and nothing is actually discussed. I haven't seen anyone set up a match in this general for MONTHS

Chazo just stop

no

I thought Soccerman wasn't going to update the game anymore?

I'd love to shit post about this terrible game with Chazo but the problem is no one is fucking here to shit post. It's pointless to troll a general that's dead.

Well Chazo sorry for being rude earlier.

Do you think you can add some of my copy pasta's too your script bot?

youtube.com/watch?v=DahniIJ91Rs

no again

Chazo can't let it go

Both discord are shit that do not encourage smash discussion

Have an original post that isn't shitposting or the same webms and screenshots over and over again, faggots.

Figured its been a while since we've had any kind of tourney, so let's do 3DS doubles!
-I've never made a tournament before, so I'll share an admin with someone to assist me a little.-
Specifics (like date and time) are subject to change.

challonge.com/forthecord

New 3DS Singles Tournament for next Year!

Specifics (like date and time) are subject to change

challonge.com/PT2017

I'm really nearing my end with this general. I'll attend tourneys and pop by from time to time, but it's been made clear to me that there are people meticulously trying to derail threads and hurt other people's feelings. What makes this worse is that the aforementioned are regulars, and worse than that, those people receive praise for doing it and are encouraged further.

The threads get worse and worse every time I log on and no amount of Random Info Man seems to be helping; it's a shame because I really enjoy playing with some of you, but it's getting way too toxic here for me.

Like I said, I'll still cruise the board here and then, but I'm pretty disappointed in those of you who think putting other people down is okay. You have a lot of growing up to do and unfortunately that seems to be the majority of the regulars here.

>Le roll into choke swordsman
Ganon was guiltless here desu

How new are you?
not a condescending question, really want to know so I know how much of Chazo's autism I need to explain to you
the tl;dr is that chazo and repostfag have nothing else going on in their life and in chazo's case he has nowhere else to shill his awful tournaments

I'm really nearing my end with this general. I'll attend tourneys and pop by from time to time, but it's been made clear to me that there are people meticulously trying to derail threads and hurt other people's feelings. What makes this worse is that the aforementioned are regulars, and worse than that, those people receive praise for doing it and are encouraged further.

The threads get worse and worse every time I log on and no amount of Random Info Man seems to be helping; it's a shame because I really enjoy playing with some of you, but it's getting way too toxic here for me.

Like I said, I'll still cruise the board here and then, but I'm pretty disappointed in those of you who think putting other people down is okay. You have a lot of growing up to do and unfortunately that seems to be the majority of the regulars here.

Nice webm, mind if I save it and repost it repeatedly in the future?

is it true mew2king killed some guy's dog?

Wow you are extremely technical about your main unlike most players who stick to flowchart playstyles and don't lab anything.

Wii fit trainer can wave dash!

Sliding tilts reverse f-tilts and smashes without Bidou.

Wii fit trainer perfect pivots and late perfect pivots.

hey /ssbg/ just checking in, is this still mostly a sm4sh general?

Nope, it's an everything general. Mostly just shitposting and a scriptbot bumping the thread with the same screenshots and webms over and over again nowadays, though.

>tr4sh player tries to play melee

yeah

I main Ganondorf and play honest unlike most Smash 4 players.

You won't get any respect playing Smash 4 lol

Whens the next patch????

When the switch port releases in 3 months

DO NOT REMOVE ANY OF THESE ADVANCE TECHNIQUES IN THE SWITCH PORT SAKURAI!

Extended Dash trotting

Dash trot cancelling

Jump Cancelling

Pivoting

Perfect pivoting

Late perfect pivoting

Roll Cancel Grab

Pivot Grab

Alt Smash attack

Instant Jab Cancel

Input buffered 1 frame turn around

They are Little Mac's only hope at being viable on top level play

When are we going to get buffed.

Post the 3ds tier list

clearly a ganon player

>le kill you in 1 hit man

youtube.com/watch?v=mGlnFQaPqdQ

Does anyone have a mega for a 20XXTE iso?

Japanese players tend to play more aggressive where as American players stick to safe aerials and guaranteed grab combos.

>that footstool at the end
okay

Are there any decent overhaul mods yet? I was following Project Stardust for a while but that's gone to shit.

Jigglypuff is sleeping!

Say something nice about her but don't be too noisy or you will wake her up!

Your dash attack is pretty good still

Yeah it can punish a missed or in place tech but it doesn't lead to any useful aerial follow ups. Also it's extremely unsafe on block

Well what dash attack aside from pac-man's ISNT that unsafe on block?

Does anyone have a 60fps video of the Mango vs. Lucky set at Big House 4? I had it but must have deleted it accidentally.

nvm found it