Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

What zoom level do you guys use on your m95 infantry?

Lets say im the biggest scrub of all time on battlefield
what weapon should i use to get a good K/D?

Good K/D? Sit on a hill with the lee enfield. Play the objective and survive doing it? I do pretty well myself with the bar trench and mondragon storm/sniper.

The console shitter with reaction time of a 70 year old is back with more mediocre webms, here you go lads.

Part deux

1.25x
10A or Hellriegel
Appreciated

I use 2.0x on all the infantry rifles

Which is weird because usually I stick with 1.0 or 1.25 for every other type of gun

You want the Automatico M1918 Trench, son. Point, shoot, kill, even at range. Don't let the need to aim down sights worry you ever again. Someone got the drop on you? Don't worry, this thing kills faster than anything else in the game.

Just don't forget to reload. Now go get 'em soldier!

what is the restock rate on grenade crossbows it seems like it takes forever for the grenades to come back

even dabs on the way to space, like a real nigra

Why the fuck don't I get any battlepacks? Not one in 3 days, even though I play like 5-6 hours a day.

>not spamming gas
pleb

Tried out the crossbow. Seems like it could have suited a recon or medic better, for anti vehicle purposes. Limpet seems like a better option overall.

I never really liked gas, it could always be avoided with a gas mask. Masks won't protect you from a frag.

I've had a dry spell like that, but I've also had a streak of like 4 or 5 in one day, so i guess it evens out.

I wish you got like 5 scrap or something grindy like that at least to feel like you were making progress towards the next skin you want.

Larry's Smiley:) with 2x zoom.

It's almost, but not quite medium range. One of the best guns for assault, hands down.

So did this patch do any noticeable changes? I haven't noticed anything other than this new map.

What's the 3bg update for 4 about? Figured they'd discontinue updates now that 1's out.

probably another hotfix to disable mods

I'm on PS4 though.

Fuck with the UI yet again
Tfw was hoping for new content on a 3 year old game

The UI such trash.

I hate the fucking fix-what-isn't-broken "ingenuity" that's so fucking popular nowadays. They seriously should have just reused 3's UI. 4's vanilla UI was complete shit and the overhaul wasn't a lot better.

3's UI was awful, couldn't even click your spawn point with the mouse

they outsourced both of them

Did they add Giant's Shadow to any Operations? I've only seen conquest played on it.

2x or 1.5x depending on the map, usually 2x

Nope, I really hoped they would put operations in the server browser and turned it into a single map mode without the cutscenes we've seen a million times.

how is the first hit a 75? :)

even I can see you shot him in the arm

Forearm is 0.75x damage multiplier.

Fellow Infantry-rifle wielding Scouts:

Do you prefer the regular iron sights, or the uranium (or whatever the fuck they are) tacticool ones?

The bright green seems to really distract when I try and zero in on people at medium ranges

You hit his rock hard nipples which have a chance to deflect bullets for reduced damage.

I prefer the radium sights. They look cool, and if you can put their eyes inside the ring they are dead.

dumb frog

Regular irons, the radiums look ugly as shit.

Crossbow's interesting, the frags are good and I love using them. HE's do very little against tanks though, like 8 vs a heavy? They're more for harassing them than actually taking them out. Diverting attention so that an assault can sneak up.

Medic's already got the rifle grenades, it feels like the gadget the support needed.

It's not at all really anti-vehicle despite the HE ostensibly existing for it. It excels in letting you have regular grenades in addition to your smoke or gas. Pouch or crate as gear 1 and then Frag or HE as gear 2.

>The actual maneuvering of the FT is described thus in Dale E. Wilson’s excellent and ground-breaking book on US Armour in WW1, "Treat ’em Rough!":

>Tank commanders were required to transmit commands to their drivers by kicking them. This was the only means of internal communication, as the Renaults lacked a radio intercom system and were too noisy for voice commands to be heard. To get the driver to move forward, the commander kicked him in the back. Similarly, a kick to either shoulder signaled a turn in the direction of the shoulder kicked. The signal to stop was a kick to the driver’s head, while repeated kicks to the head meant the driver should back up.

I am constantly flip flopping between weapons, classes, and vehicles. How do people do this?

Thats how I am. Level 76 and the weapon I have the most kills with is BAR with ~900

So is there any point in the calvary other than to annoy the ever living shit out of everyone?

brain problems help

Hunting down and trampling snipers that sit outside the main play area.

Unless you're one of those people, in which case they serve only to annoy you.

Armoured infantry with health+ammo and the best melee weapon.

good backcappers too, G on Sinai is typically a cavalry affair

To be honest, I just don't really like most of the weapons in the game, and infantry rifles are just so fun to use, so I just find myself going back to it most matches.

They're the perfect anti-sniper on horse, they're also good in close quarters on foot with just a pistol because their health pool keeps them alive through almost any 1 on 1 engagement, and then they have med pouches to quickly reheal

>Top 1% in infantry kills, infantry KPM, and infantry k/d

Oh great. Fucking fog.
Oh great. Fucking dust storm.

Instaquit every fucking time.

it annoys hillniggers

I just hate not being able to see for over half of the fucking match, and I don't ever hillnigger

Hillnigger is not a verb you illiterate cunt

Are EA servers down for anyone else?

1.5x

One more.

Bruh you know you can start the reload animation, leave the cannon to defend yourself or scratch your nuts and re enter the field gun and it finish the reload right? Nifty trick, try it

Really? Learn something new every day.

>New map is complete shit
>Favourite gun now feels completely different
I don't feel like I want to play anymore.

Think this is pretty much it for mediocre battlefield moments

Always bugged me when there was fog on arid maps. Is that even possible?

>still playing this shit

LMAO

3 is still totally playable. 4's not terrible either. I don't know how 1 is but I can only assume it's pretty shitty given the era.

>"OH DUDE THAT WAS SO SICK BETTER MAKE SURE I RECORD IT"
>pause game
>could see your plane glide towards the face of the mountain and you either die or save that sickass clip

Two of them are near water so it's definitely possible. It can get pretty cool in the morning in the desert so fog is able to form.

It takes like one second to double press home button and then press x. It's a fighter also, can pull insane turns.

Learn to adapt and git gud.

I'm not that fond of the ability to spawn in vehicles, to be honest.
Turns the heavy tank into a clown car.

That's exactly what it's supposed to be
One of the loading screen tidbits is about how the A7V had a crew of 20 people

>can't lock out fucking retards from getting in my tank
>they never leave even when spamming the get out command
>I KNOW, LETS MAKE LANDSHIPS HAVE THIS CANCER TOO

fuck Dice

>planes
>tanks
>automatico

Anything else that needs a desperate nerf?

where can I download this game?

vehicle spawning only made sense in the transport helicopter to simulate airdrops, they had a commando plane in secret weapons for the same thing

I don't know what this idea with the heavy tank is and the landship is full retard

You call the heavy tank that can hold 6 people max a clown car. The real A7V had a MINIMUM crew of 18.

>try playing bf4 singleplayer
>die once
>all the mission scripts stop working

wow really? they didn't even test for the possibility that you can die? they expect the average mouthbreather to play on easy and never even get in that situation?

fuck that shit

why don't you want people to get in your tank? wouldnt you be gimping your firepower

Grenade resupply times probably, so taking bunkers back isn't 5 minutes of incendiary/gas/frag spam while people hide in corners

I don't mean in the way of crew. I'm talking about people spawning in the tank and then leave it, turning it into a mobile spawnpoint.

origin.com

Its a good way to get back to the point when some attack plane/bomber wipes out all the infantry on the objective but barely scratches the tank

Cavalry > Bombers

God's work user

Keep shooting down all the airchav

>tanks
>need a nerf

tanks are like little babies in the current state of the game, they don't need a nerf.

emergency repair + support = invincibility

>""""""calvary"""""""

once you git gud with the cavalry, you're unstoppable, i regularly go on 30-40+ streaks as cavalry in desert maps

>59 usd
I can't I ford it ;_;

Tanks are in an OK place I guess. I just think the self-repair thing needs to be toned down. Also slower acceleration.

Planes are okay too. One scout or support can do 10-20 damage in one pass with just their normal weapons. It's not much, but if a couple people shoot it at the same time it'll either die or be forced to repair, which is fair since planes get no cover.

The automatically should have its max damage bumped down by 1 or 2.

Isn't everything in the origin store 30% off for christmas with the giftofplay coupon?

GMG sells it for a bit cheaper

fuck the enemy in general

Ok I'm a bit of a hypocrite here
I love the No.3 Revolver

>using scopes in 2016
also hardcore is shit u can't tell but there were 3 hill camping homos on this hill that i put down

RATE THE PATCH

>Crossbow is a great idea but kinda shit. Maybe if I could resupply both grenades at once and it exploded on impact it would be worth using
>map changes are good, but they should have unfucked the second bunker on Monte Grappa operations since it's just as bad as the first. Also the boat glitch on Empire's Edge operations is hilarious but shit for balance
>automemeico not nerfed, lol
>shotgun rebalance is OK I guess
>ranken dart exploit finally fixed and AA nerfed again, both good changes
>bombers made less resistant to bullets which is a fair trade-off.
>landship buffs good also
>crate buffs are OK but they're still crap
>numerous glitches still in the game, like the can't shoot on revive glitch and other problems

Overall 8/10, still things that need to be done but the game is headed in a better direction

>console gameplay

You would not have survived this encounter on PC

I can't imagine playing like this all the time, it must be like playing while drunk, and also in a server full of drunk people

QUITTING STILL DOESN'T LET YOU QUIT 0/10 UPDATE

most scouts aren't as bad as those ones
i wouldn't have spent so much time lining up my shots if i was worried they weren't retarded, i assumed since they couldn't kill me while i was running in a straight line toward C they weren't going to hit me while I strafed and shot at them

ive played cs for 9 years, but i've also had a console for longer. u just get used to using a controller
you never get used to everyone else sucking 20 cocks per second though, it still amazes me how bad people are with sticks

I feel like gadget selection should be "unlocked".
Like If I want to take both types of flares as a scout, should be able to, or If I wanted to take something else instead of grenades. Or if I wanted no gadgets at all, I should get a speed boost whilst moving.