So my neighbor just got his black Shelby GT350R

So my neighbor just got his black Shelby GT350R.

*jelly intensifies*

Why didn't he just get the M2?

>black
>imgur filename
Is he a faggot?

Me to him : So do you plan to track it often?

Him : What do you mean? I may track it like 1-2 times and then sell it to the next guy for an even higher price.

Me : But man, these cars are begging to be driven on the track all the time...

Him : That will put too many miles on it and will obviously cut down the value by a lot. I'm sure some guy will come to me asking me more than what I paid.

Me : Kay man, see ya.

It's imgur because I posted it on Imgur too!

So he's a fucking faggot, got it

Let's talk about bad ass mcdonalds happy meals

I don't know but the only other car he has is a 3 series from 2008 or 2010. He later told me he's going to the car sales and will probably buy supercars too. Dude just got his inheritance of 500k from his dad who just passed away like a month back I guess.

He's going to burn through that so fast.

Why are you faggots call every gt350 a gt350r? Also why do you feel the need to lie on the internet?

>Those wheels.....
Hnnnnnnnnggggg

*do

It's pretty much understandable from the pic that the wheels/rims on the GT350 are differently styled than the ones in a GT350R.

Hitch a ride on that gravy train while it lasts.

Fucking this. If he just invested $450K of that he could retire at 50.

When my grandfather died he left me $190K. I invested $180K of it. 10 years later it's worth $400K.

When it was launched, I just made my mind that it's just a factory modded Mustang but when I was sitting in a red light(in my shitty 95 camry) and a GT350 stopped beside, I had to change my point of view. The launch it made from the red light made me cum in my pants. That sound is just phenomenal, I say.
I also thought the Jaguar F-Type sounds better but fuck that this thing is miles better!

But bro, where can I invest it if I get such an amount of money?

>neighbor gets something new
>i run my fat ass outside to take pics and post of Veeky Forums about it

What a pathetic life. On a scale of 1 to kansas, how flyover is your state?

>Him : That will put too many miles on it and will obviously cut down the value by a lot. I'm sure some guy will come to me asking me more than what I paid.
This is the exact same thing my friend's grandfather told when I asked him about why that Ford GT is always in his garage. It just hurts me that people are like this.

Yeah he totally got one of the 37 gt350r now in 2016

A low cost passively managed fund that mirrors the performance of the total US stock market.

I fucking hate this, but I met a guy that has an SN95 Cobra that he dailies. It's not the same thing but he said he saved it from a lifetime of garage sitting from his brother and he says it's the most fun he has no matter what he's doing. So it's good to see that he isn't like everybody else and enjoys what he has.

Seems delusional

>wheel locks
Is the guy who is afraid of even driving the car going to leave it parked overnight on Oakland? I don't understand wheel locks on cars like that, they come in all the time and the owner never knows where the keys are, can't get in contact with them, meanwhile the car is already on the rack with the clock ticking. I did find $10k in cash under a trunk mat while searching for one a few weeks ago though, probably should have pocketed it to compensate for my wasted time.

Those rear tires are bald already....