SELL TWITTER

SELL TWITTER
THIS IS NOT A DRILL, TWITTER STOCK WILL COLLAPSE TOMORROW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDp7SXhqC5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SELL SELL SELL

MEMEATIC WARFARE

We /pol/ now. It was only a matter of time.

Bump

wtf are you talking about?

Should I short it?

nice thread, pal. i bought put options on TWTR this morning and am down :( hopefully this changes as the story unfolds over the coming days.

poorfags posting this shit won't matter to anyone

but if it slumps tomorrow i'll buy

Disgusting! All that CP! Which profiles are sharing CP? I'd like to block them so I don't have to see this disgusting CP

twitter = myspace

IT'S JUST A FAD

youtube.com/watch?v=GDp7SXhqC5g

SOOM SOME NEW PLATFORM WILL COME ALONG TO CAPTURE THE WORLD'S ATTENTION INSTEAD

@gary_glitter mainly
also @pope.vatican
big scandal

those maniacs at /pol/ are gonna make me some $ 2morrow hopefully

nothing is going to happen.

I would short Twitter if I had a decent broker

0% chance /pol/ will be able to trigger the algos

Algos just don't follow media outlets, they also follow price movement. Something as vague as pizzagate also needs someone to start the pps downtrend.

Unless someone from /pol/ or anyone is able to drop 10 million shorting it or buying puts then all the pizzagate crap is going to do nothing.

goddammit this is the last time i take investment/gambling advice from fucking Veeky Forums. for real this time.

could they trigger human traders tho, by making it a trending topic or news story?

just do the opposite. a few months ago everyone on /pol/ and Veeky Forums screamed to short Deutsche Bank when it was on the lowest point of €10 due to a recent "scandal"
Guess what, it's at €15 now.

Op is retarded. Do you really think twitter is banning customers for free? Jack and his board of directors are getting kickbacks from certain ((( interest groups ))). The net change for Twitter is certainly positive.

No, news triggers price movement which triggers algos which human traders respond to.

Twitter is banning them because it costs them a deal with Disney and the like. With shit for advertising Twitter has been bleeding money.

Nobody wants to buy twitter its becoming a racist crap hole like Veeky Forums. They are trying to clean it up to make it look tidy and nice. They probably had no idea about these CP accounts. I bet you anything they have no idea that there are hentai accounts too.

Question, since I don't use Twitter and know next to nothing about it - Why is Twitter a good platform for CP and Hentai?

Wouldn't it be fairly easy to trace to you in the case of CP, and wouldn't it be fairly inconvenient to actually browse (one image by one, in order of posting rather than sorted by galleries AFAIK) compared to established Hentai sites which presumably work like a proper image hosting site, or like a NSFW version of Deviantart? Why d