/hbg/ - Homebrew & hacking general

Previous thread The games you'll never have to buy edition

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.01 (Kernel)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9 (embed)
Downgrade + a9lh: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC (embed)
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp (embed)
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Plailect revealed we can now use almost any DSiWare game for downgrading. 3ds.guide/dsiware-downgrade
-Nintendo is offering $100 to $20,000 for 3DS vulnerabilities.
-11.0-11.1 downgrade is released! If you have an old DSiWare exploit game, you can downgrade. github.com/Mrrraou/waithax

>Wii U
-ColdBoot HaxChi looking promising, may want to wait for lower risk implementations
-A new method to get regionfree has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/448468
-New DNS that block updates have been released. gbatemp.net/threads/451486 & gbatemp.net/threads/436346
-New tool for dumping images from a Wii U disc has been released gbatemp.net/threads/wudump-dump-raw-images-from-a-wiiu-game-disc.451736/

>Vita
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
-Adrenaline released. gist.githubusercontent.com/TheOfficialFloW/0ed4e09e2d447e631416cb84d7c43107/raw/readme.txt
-taiHENkaku released along with source. tai.henkaku.xyz/
-Some .vpk files can brick your Vita. Be careful. wololo.net/2016/10/04/warning-ps-vita-brickers-in-the-wild/
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-4.06 patches the 4.01 jailbreak, DO NOT UPDATE

>PS3
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

loadiine.ovh/gate.php,
3dsdb.com/
3ds.guide/get-started
hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/
3ds.guide/dsiware-downgrade-(save-injection)
github.com/Mrrraou/FBI/releases
3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/278558-legit-signed-tickets-3ds-games-installing-11-0-11-1-fbi-waithax.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that DS rom loading from SD is not worth waiting for

Nothing appears to have changed.

Reminder to get a PS4 pro now if you want to get an exploitable system

>please place nand.bin in this folder
I'm seriously starting to think there's something wrong with you

And what if I already have a flashcard but I'm looking forward to it anyway?

I did.

Then you're pretty fucking dumb because it's only going to work worse.

Do you see a nand.bin in the folder? I only see NAND_NEW3DS.BIN

so rename the file?

The time you're spending trying to make him feel stupid, in addition to not even accomplishing that goal, is just making you look like an asshat. Don't know who pissed in your cheerios but I'm not impressed, and I doubt anyone else is either.

Anyone got a link to 3ds Corpse Party?

If you don't treat these retarded shits with contempt then they'll just linger around to bring the quality of the thread down.
If he can't interpret an error message that tells him e x a c t l y what the problem is in no uncertain terms, then he shouldn't complain and you shouldn't whiteknight.

what could i do with the sdk ?

Make software for whatever the SDK is for

3dsiso

the 3ds one

I was just asking for help dude, calm down.

>You have to be an asshole or they won't leave!
Yeah, that's why he's still here asking questions when a concise, comprehensive answer would have caused him to fuck off, isn't it, dumbass?

How about you remove yourself instead, since your teenage angst is what's currently dragging the thread down?

Any of the onepiece 3ds games worth pirating?

Also, what does the OP mean when any dsiware game can be used, the link provided is a 404

Oh that, we've known about that for a while. DevMenu was one of the first CIA installers to hit the scene

How dare anyone ask for help in the homebrew general. It's a place only for minds of superior intellect such as ours... If you don't understand, you're simply not smart enough to be here! Nothing personal, kids...

Using huehax but it's not recognizing my USB hard drive. Is it because it's hidden using Ustealth? I was hoping I could use the same hard drive for both Vwii and Wii U

Unfortunately, you can't use the usb for both Wii and Wii U.

If you want to use it for Wii U games, it has to be formatted by the Wii U so you can only put Wii U games on.

How do you properly delete pgrograms like NTR CFW? Can you just go to system settings and delete them like any programs?

Yes.
NTR CFW also has an ntr.bin file in the root that you delete if you want to get rid of it.

Yes

I went with a9lh instead of trying to get my gateway card working again. That's a great guide in the OP. Everything went smoothly.

Great!

thank you

I-I love you anons!

what do i use with slowhax to get a nand backup before downgrading
emunand9 doesnt seem to work with it
11.0 new3dsxl

you sir, are and idiot.

Listen, here, kid, who the fuck do you think you are?

If it wasn't for the so called "whiteknight"s and "retarded shits", the threads would be dead. The only thing keeping these threads alive is these discussions. There's no stupid questions, just stupid people like you trying to bring everyone down.

Sincerely, go fuck yourself, kid.

should I buy a ps4 soon?

I have an o3ds on 11.2 with A9LH CFW that is console banned, but not NNID banned.
Is there any way at all I can use this to hack a n3ds at 11.2?

To the guy that asked about what version is Demon Gays 2. Is 3.60. No dumps anywhere as far as i know

Are you doing a dsiware downgrade? You backup the nand with it like the guide says.

Can I set Bootmii to launch a specific file on boot? I want to give my old Wii to my mom to play NES games on and keep it as simple as possible.

How do you dump digital games as .cia

priiloader, install the forwarder channel for what you want to auto boot into then in priiloader menu install file the dol of what you want

I remember seeing a dump somewhere, but it didn't have the update.

So where can I find ctr-common-1.crt and ctr-common-1.key?
The torrent link on the PlaiCDN Github page is dead.

disregard
i suck cocks

What is the cheapest cart to play DS games on n3DS? I'ts not worth waiting for SD loading.

So I'm trying to get Haxchi working but when I click Brain Trianing it gives me an error about existing ROM data or something similar. Anyone know what that's about?

Guys, I need help.

I was doing the 9.2.0 downgrade, I was at the installing firmware part. Everything seemed fine, but then suddenly everything blacked out and the 3DS rebooted authomatically. It says 9.2.0, but I dont know if it was the thing supposed to happen or if I am with a partial downgrade now
So, since I cant use Cubic Ninja anymore, I heard I need to use browserhax to relaunch the downgrader in order for it to download whatever file I still need.

However, here on the guide says ''Although a partially downgraded system may show 9.2.0 as the system version, you are not done. You must restart from the beginning of Section II and downgrade a second time to install any files that were not installed. browserhax will work for partial downgrades as long as you are using the recommended version of sysDowngrader, but you must replace browserhax_hblauncher_ropbin_payload.bin on your sd card with the one for 9.2.0 on your region (rename the downloaded ropbin to browserhax_hblauncher_ropbin_payload.bin)''

But I cant find the robpin on my SD to be replaced. Should I just go ahead with the browserhax installation?

any r4

download the ropbin from smea's site for 9.2.0

delete and re download brain from eshop, had the same problem

Is it safe to update games I got from the legit CIAs and installed with FBI? I don't want these games to update my firmware

yes, problem is I don't know whre is the robpin that needs to be replaced. i cant locate the one in my SD.

it will ask to system update, don't do it

the root of the drive

you don't replace any existing ropbin. they're all uniquely named per FW version. Just download the 9.2 ropbin from smea's repo and move it to your sdroot

I hope you're blocking updates too if you're on 11.0/11.1 waiting for downgrading or whatever

Not there
Understood

I wouldn't say I'm blocking them, just not accepting them. On 11.0 currently

loadiine.ovh/gate.php, put in the dns codes from here, works on both 3ds and wii u for update blocking

you really shouldn't risk this shit desu

Ah cool. Thanks for the heads up. Would I be able to update the games using ctrhttpwn?

how do i update my 3ds with reinand?

Once I finish redownloading should I open Brain Training once or leave it untouched?

what do you want to update to? 3ds.guide if you want a9lh.
otherwise look at the luma3ds repo for instructions on how to use that instead of reinand

which python do you install for NTR capture? There's 2.7 and 3.5

I think so but some of updates might require higher firmware
maybe look for the updates on 3dsdb.com/ and check requirements?

I've never worked with ctrhttpwn though desu

I went in it I think after re downloading

i'm on 9.2 from when i installed cfw earlier this year. i want to upgrade to the latest system update.

I'm a dumbass that didn't get Legend of Exidia. Is there any hope for me?

then save yourself some trouble and go through the full a9lh process now:
3ds.guide/get-started

If you already have a9lh, then simply grab the latest version of Luma3ds and follow the wiki on the github page to change from reinand to Luma, then proceed to upgrade through system settings.

ropehax.
wait until 33c3 and hope some new DSiWare games announced as usable to downgrade.

If you're on 11.0/11.1 install homebrew and pirate legit CIA games while you wait for 3c33

If you're on 11.2 just wait until 3c33

Does anyone have a link to the website that was the easy to follow 'can I downgrade/hack my PS3'? It allowed you to check off if you had a phat, slim or super slim and select the model number and it would tell you if it's hackable or not.

I'm 11.0 homebrew but for some reason FBI cannot install legit CIA games...

where can I be updated on 33c3?

33c3?

Short for 33rd Chaos Communication Congress.
A well known german hacker event.

hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/

late december, just come back here you'll probably see everything since it'll blow up

you need to use mrrrawr's FBI fork to install legit CIA titles after you've finished waithax.

the 33c3 conference begins on the 27th. the stream will probably be posted in the OP (assuming OP isn't a faggot). Any revelations will be spammed here, leddit and gbatemp.

hackercon where epeens come out to play. also where all the big console hacking groups/teams show off their latest work.

N64 ON VITA
FUCKING
WHEN
H
E
N

What game would you want to run on the PS Vita through an N64 emulator?

Mario 64

Does anyone have a link to yo-kai watch 3 Sukiyaki's cia? It's out now in Japland I think.

Not a bad choice.

I have:
>O3DSXL on 11.0 with HBL (SMD)
>N33DS on 11.0 with nothing

I can downgrade the O3DS since I have the thing from the eshop, but is there a way to downgrade the N3DS outside of hardmodding? Can I system transfer the CFW to the new one and restore a back upof the original firmware on the O3DS and downgrade again or nah?

3ds.guide
fucking read it.
yes, after you get a9lh on your o3ds, you can system-transfer downgrade the n3ds.

HELP i have 2 3ds with al9h and CFW but one of them downloads at 360kb/s and the other one is 750, why is one so slow?

yeah but i read that if you do a system transfer, the receiving 3ds will have the official firmware with the legit files

so which is it?

Hey friends, I heard you can install legit cias on 11.0 if you dont have one of the big 4.

Can I just follow this guide until I reach the downgrading steps?

3ds.guide/dsiware-downgrade-(save-injection)

Thanks!

no

The guide to doing a system transfer in the OP is down so I'll ask. I have a al9h 3DS on latest firmware and a N3DS on latest firmware. I want to do a system transfer, both have 32 gigs of sd. If I do a system transfer will everything work and my N3DS be hacked or are there any extra steps/precautions I have to take?

Thank you guys for giving me actual information

Could you tell me the proper order in bullet form if it's not too much trouble? Havent really found an official guide yet and I'm pretty new.

put this on your 3ds before hand along with the games you want and shit and literally just do this part in the picture

then run FBI and install the Legit CIAs

you system transfer with a DSiWare game that already has the payload that allows you to downgrade. the new system gets you o3ds nnid and ALL files, including the compromised game, which allows you to perform the downgrade.
but you'd know that if you read the guide.

you can if you use waithax followed by the modified FBI. only certain titles (ambassador titles, bundled titles) can be used, however.

The old system doesn't lose the CFW when you system transfer. The transfer just moves the NNID and the games it has to the other system. The point of doing that is so you can move a dsiware game with a hacked save to another system allowing you to downgrade it. The guide also transfers Steel Diver to use as an entry point if you don't want to use a physical cart that has an exploit.

meant to post a link to these

github.com/Mrrraou/FBI/releases
3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/278558-legit-signed-tickets-3ds-games-installing-11-0-11-1-fbi-waithax.html

essentially

>get into homebrew
>run waithax
>go to fbi
>install free vidya

Is one a new 3DS? N3DS has a better wifi chip. I get 1.5MBs on my New 3DS in freeshop while my O3DS only gets 600-800KBs

both are o3ds

Does BootNTR 3.2 not work on Luma 6.7?