twitter.com/PROJECT_ACES
twitter.com/hashtag/ACEINF
____

AC7:

PSX trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=ezm_kZ9Mi20

Returning to Strangereal.
Composer is Keiki Kobayashi.
Directed/written by Sunao Takabuchi and Kosuke Itomi.

This is everything we currently know (or think we know) about AC7:
pastebin.com/SWN1R7tj

>Ports never (ever).
>HD Collection Never (ever).
____

AC:I:

>
ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
Gold Box? Probably 30 tickets

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/ (use Text to export the build into a text format)

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

>
docs.google.com/document/d/1K3RrtoLfs089WDdEyhmBg6r7ge2j7WS-_-iXkCYOyrg/edit

>
pastebin.com/whkD5Wmh

In other news:
A truly based user is making an AC inspired PC game: rb-d2.tumblr.com/
Someone else is making an open-source thingy based on AH assets: zxstudio.org/blog/author/razgriz/
Good ol' Razgriz Patch Guy: strangerealpatches.storenvy.com/
RPG Logs database: pastebin.com/m7WgAifw

Other urls found in this thread:

emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Using_RetroArch#Disk_Changing
gamingbolt.com/kazutoki-kono-on-ace-combat-7-xbox-one-not-closing-doors-on-multiplatform-release
pastebin.com/Kxn5TdcU
projects.sappharad.com/tools/multipatch.html
i.imgur.com/OPEKhFG.png
youtube.com/watch?v=O_6k2g52G1M&list=RDO_6k2g52G1M
youtu.be/bGE0zIJRBxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Future slavshit best future shit

Not you again.

Who's the best girl in AC3 and why is it Fiona?

Nice work against the ratbirds last Monday. 406 and 3 TDs on the supposed top-rated defense in the league? That's why they call you the GOAT

Because she's the most down-to-earth girl in the series.

>Internet suddenly comes back to life.
>only 1 minute left in the download.

Service to the Emperor: Soon.

True, Cynthia is busy trying to get turned into a computer and Rena is doing her whole Rena thing. Fiona is the only normal one.

Here's a query for all you Zerotards like me: who's your favourite interviewed ace, and why?

Hardmode: no Buddies

How the fuck do I change discs in an emulator?

Which emulator are you using?

We liv.

mednafen with retroarch

Schwarze was always my fave.

“But that wasn’t the problem; the problem was that the mercenary team of Solo Wing and Him were there.
Thanks to them, I lost my target.
I figured the least I could do was take them down in return.
Of course, that was where my luck ran out.”

Schwarze was always awesome, and like I said a few threads ago, the casual way Dom compares the atrocities you commit as a mercenary and his own style of fighting make for sobering contrast.

emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Using_RetroArch#Disk_Changing

>Boot disc 1
>Load game
>"Please insert disc 2"
>Select Disc append, got to Disc 2
>Emulation restarts with disc 2
>Saved games don't show up, only New Game is available
What now?

I like Altman, because he seems happy for the most part.
picture unrelated

Really? He always seemed like he was bummed out to me.

I think it was more the subject matter of the interview making him feel a bit down, his life overall seems fine, considering he has a family now and choose to stay in Directus when he could've left years ago.

Ah I see what you mean, good point.

gamingbolt.com/kazutoki-kono-on-ace-combat-7-xbox-one-not-closing-doors-on-multiplatform-release
I want to believe but I don't want to get my hopes too high

Who /sublimated/ here

pastebin.com/Kxn5TdcU

comfy stream is up

>9

C'mon, no one has any AC3 discussion? No cool stories, no pics, nothing?

Ok then, which ending did everyone get first? I got the Neucom one, because Fiona is best girl and shooting her down is rude.

I did Ouroboros first, because, like Brady, I wanna be sublimated

I know the patched version of AC3 is up, but does anyone know what I should even search for in el goog to find some program to patch these .bin files with for osx?

The patcher is in the Nemo Project .zip.

Did that trick from earlier work or did you just download the unecm'd bin files?

By the way, I found this projects.sappharad.com/tools/multipatch.html

I paid the retard tax T_T on the plus side it's super easy to use.

Also that patcher is a .exe lol, hence my quest for a patcher of my own. I think I've found one but the last two I've tried I've been too computer illiterate to operate.

Third time's the charm!

Actually I just now realized that you could've just asked someone to upload the bin files for you or something

Good luck

Well that was fucking easy. Why isn't that the top google search result lmfao

Thanks user!

So while I wait for disk 1's translation to be patched, is there a way to combine both the disks into one file or something or is that just impossible/undesirable/already covered in the OP?

I don't think you can. The game's been designed as two separate discs.

What you can do, though, is create a .m3u file containing the names of both discs' .cue files and play it in your emulator, so when it asks you to switch disks, you can easily swap the .cue files through the menu.

I've only tested this on retroarch though, not sure how it works in other emulators yet.

Maybe tomorrow. Once I get this thing working I'll make my own pastebin for wayward degenerates and their OSX bullshit

Anyone know what emulator runs ac3 best on OSX? I get the feeling the answer will still be no.

Heard that the Japanese version of AC3 finally got translated. FINALLY! I've been wanting to play the Japanese version ever since I heard the localization was gutted.

>Star Trek fans are called Trekkies
>Sailor Moon fans are called Moonies
>My Little Ponies fans are called Bronies
What are Ace Combat fans called?

Acies?
Combaties?

Buddies.

you should check out the emulation general wiki.

You came to the right place. There's some stuff in the OP to get you started.

Buddies or Aces

I vote for Buddies

Buddies.

C'mon.

Seconded

Buddies.

>

Buddies or Aces are the only proper ones. Vote cast for

so how in the actual fuck did Dision go 10 years without anyone noticing he was inside of a computer

He was a ghost in the shell

REEEEEE PSXR WHY WON'T YOU OBEY ME

Fucking hell, nothing I've found is helping me get this damn emulator to run the fucking game. I'm just choosing another.

Get a real computer.

>posted as windows fucks itself through the registry
>posted as linux kernel panics because of a shitty driver
all computers are shit, don't be a cunt.

Which mac do you have again? macbook of some sort right?

Yeah, just a macbook. I went and downloaded OpenEmu and it says to just drag and drop the .cue files into the giant ass "library" box in openemu, but that simply doesn't work. Lol. I am at a total loss as to what to do.

I have an AC3 folder containing

Disk1_patched.bin
Disk1.bin
Disk1.bin.ecm
Disk1.cue

and so on for disk 2. Idk why it's not working or where to start looking for answers lol.

that's not gonna work because the .cue files are going to point at the unpatched file. Rename Disk1.bin to Disk1.bin.old (or delete it), rename Disk1_patched.bin to Disk1.bin.

Still not working

Do you have the bios files? I've never used openemu.

??? Never got any oddity with the Bios files

OH FUCK I GOT IT WORKING

So when I said the file names were Disk1_patched.bin, etc, I really did go in and rename them so it'd be easier to see what I was working with. I reverted them to the ollllld name, like "Ace Combat 3 - Electrosphere (J) (v1.1) (Disc 1) [SLPS-02020].bin" and it worked!

Based fucking user

Oh, I thought you were just making an example. Have fun senpai

Real men use windows XP service pack 1.

What's the point of life without a little hardship?

enjoy your computer being pwned in under 10 minutes i guess

So what was AWWNB trying to do anyway?

They had some stolen belkan tech, a limited number of members, and a big missile. That's it. How would they come into power and guarantee a unified world with just that?

Was the missile meant to destabilize the worlds governments so they could slip into power?
Was it to trigger a worldwide nuclear exchange and equalize everyone instantly?
Was it to unite the world against a new common enemy Watchmen-style?
Did they incorporate Ulysses into their plans (it was discovered a year prior)?

WHY

I think they were trying to end conflict by destroying the governments of most of Strangereal, and this would somehow lead to the erasing of borders and everyone getting along.
It doesn't seem like a very good plan.

>kill the heads of state
>suddenly the entire world's powers hate you
>international coalitions are formed
>borders become stronger than ever

>/v/ kiddies insisting AC5 was like really good guise
lol

i.imgur.com/OPEKhFG.png
So I got Greenshot working. Now I can upload screenshots to imgur just by hitting Print Screen. Fuck, this shit is good. We gon have a shitload of better reference screenshots than google or acepedia could ever provide.

>9

This may or may not be what my friend believes in.

You could do this stuff on psp. There was some program to change isos into native eboot files with option to merge all discs. Then, you would swap them in home menu of emulator.

youtube.com/watch?v=O_6k2g52G1M&list=RDO_6k2g52G1M

Thread Fight Time:
Which of the PS2 trio is best?

Anyone got that gril sitting on the Raiden picture from the video there?

Personally? Zero. But almost everyone here agrees that 4 and Z are better than 5. 5 has the burden of a poorly written story and annoying characters, while Zero only has a goofy ass anime story. All of the characters in Zero are likeable and feel real. The same cannot be said for 5.

Airforce Delta Strike

Zero or 5 for me. But those are the two I have nostalgia for and I unironically like 5, story and all

That said Zero wins if only for Pixy's fight and the remix of Unsung War.

4 was also great but I liked the other two more overall.

0 because it was the first one I played. And there's not really any missions which are a pain to play, except maybe the glatisant one and the dodge the lasers part of that one mission. But that's still much less that in 4 and 5.
Also I like the Ace squadrons and how they add some variety to the combat.

It's late post experimental aircraft.

fuck you harry

I need help emulating the PS2 games.
I'm running the NTSC-U version of AC4 on PCSX2. Using DirectX 11 Hardware rendering gets me glitchy graphics, including black planes, using OpenGL hardware gets me a mess of stacked GFX and switchg to software corrects those problems at the cost of terrible performance outside cockpit view. I've set graphics to 2x Native, but that doesn't affect software rendering.
I've followed the AC4/5/0 emulation guide, but the end result is the same.

Is there ever any point in using anything but the Vulcan and standard missiles in 3?

If you can hit the cannon will fuck up most planes in 1 or 2 hits. Also the short range missiles and MIRV's just for pretending you're in Macross.

MIRVs murder the annoying planes in Geopelia or whatnot better than the other missiles.

Pulse laser is better than vulcan, if you're using a plane that actually gets it. Cannon is good too, since the damage is ridiculously high.
SRMs are better than standards. Being able to fire an extra two per volley is very useful, and the lower maximum distance isn't important most of the time.

Does anyone know if the mission simulator lets you play every mission once you've unlocked it, or only the missions you actually played during the stories?

give clay

gib clay

Has there been any announcement of plans to release Ace Combat Infinity on PS4?
Just picked it up again and goddamn it's a hassle swapping back and forth from PS3 to PS4

Post strangereal athletes!

I wonder who the Patriots of Strangereal football are.

Only if pic related sits on my face.

This should be the inspiration for the PES team's new uniform.

Also you are a bad person.

>Osean Federation on jerseys
>Implying osean football is played in countries that aren't Osea
Good one senpai

>thread's so dead a literal dickgirl nagase pic couldn't bring it life
Kek

youtu.be/bGE0zIJRBxY
If any of you guys are interested, the Hresvelgr mission takes place during Christmas. Also, any Snow/Ice-themed level music will work as well.
>Unsung War Remix
It only uses the chorus lyrics, the rest of the song is completely different REEEEEE and all that.

>Where should I post today?
>hmmm /aceg/ is a swamp of shitposting, dickgirls, and puchis.

Yeah, that really makes people want to post.