Canada's Worst Driver

Canada's Worst Driver S12E07 - Join us for more adventures of the amazing Canadian lardass! How long can you watch her without raging? Let us know in the comments!

New episode: youtube.com/watch?v=TRMgkrtQeh8

Previous episode: youtube.com/watch?v=S-ytP44QPRk

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_Town_&_Country_(1941–1988)#1974.E2.80.931977
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First time watching these.
It's absolutely fucking ridiculous how they are so shit at driving, but Daniella is hot. I would never let her drive my shitbox though.

>Registered Psychotherapist
Does this mean anything in Canada, or can you get the title after a week long course?

>First time watching these.
Watch the earlier episodes too, the magical voodoo lady is fucking unbelievable before they finally convince her to tone down her voodoo bullshit.

Krystal is so perfrectly thicc, God she makes my dick rock hard

And her amazing manic pixie girl personality too!

I find it hard to believe these people are real.

This season is fucking nuts. Both past seasons where they had Angelina on the show, they had to stress repeatedly every episode that she's not an actor, but this time HALF of the contestants can give her a run for her money.

Well I haven't seen the other episodes so I might be wrong but I think she could be the best out of the four if she wasn't such a panicky spaz. I feel bad for the dude though it sounds like he just got bonked in the back of the head a bit too hard and now he can't really drive for shit.

I've always thought that Tyler was a complete simpleton, and now it turns out that he is in fact brain damaged.

>Noooo way, man. That's absolutely crazy, man!

Also why does Tim Danter always have this crazy stare?

There was another dude with actual serious brain damage and he did better than Tyler since he was actually motivated as fuck.

It's only mentioned in passing, but he's the one giving these people actual driving lessons between the televised challenges. So he's seen some shit.

>tfw you were a happy family man, but you accepted an offer for a tv show and now you're in a constant state of PTSD

god she legit scares me. To think people like her actually hold drivers licenses.

I regularly watch Russian dashcam videos and Angelina is relatively tame, at least she doesn't attack people who wronged her on the road with an axe.

>can't handle the Dantz

I thought that they said nigger at the end of the show

>these people will drive on the same road as me

IT'S NOT A TOWN AND COUNTRY, IT'S A BUICK SPORT WAGON

Maybe it was branded differently in leaf country?

yeah I was like nigga thats a 1969 Buick not a '77 anything

then they were showing off the Buick badges and I was like NIGGA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_Town_&_Country_(1941–1988)#1974.E2.80.931977

That was absolutely completely not it. First of all the shape doesn't fit at all, there are no roof windows on the Town & Country, and they even showed off the Buick badges! I mean, I understand not knowing the Sport Wagon, but at least you should be able to recognize its sibling, the Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser. These roof windows are absolutely unique to the two.

This is like the mlp of Veeky Forums

Don't make me post fanart of Pony!Andrew and Pony!Krystal

Protip:
A lot of this show is scripted, despite their denials. While they may not be professional actors, they do follow scripts for at least part of the show. The part that tipped me off to this was one episode in an older season, one of the people was a pilot and said that if you're caught eating or drinking while flying you would lose your licence. Complete bullshit, as any pilot knows. Flights over 2 hours with a single pilot wouldn't be possible otherwise. He was reading a script for the viewers.

What does that prove? If he was a contestant for the worst driver, chances are he was a shit pilot too.

Ground school is a lot more in-depth than optional driving school, and the written test is a lot harder. No pilot could make a mistake on this, bringing something to eat or drink on a long flight is standard procedure. Shit driver != shit pilot; the two are completely different requiring different skills.

But if he had to know that 100%, you'd expect him to correct the script...

The script doesn't need to be correct, it needs to convince the viewer. The show is part entertainment, but also trying to teach the viewers to do what they say. If by saying that pilots lose their licence they probably hope to convince drivers not to eat or drink while driving.

No it's legit, usually need a masters

At the end of the day a few incorrect things in the script don't change the fact that these people are HORRID drivers and not just putting on a show for the camera.

Oh god that fat bitch is insufferable. How does a person like that even exist?

Shitty education.
Give kids praise for everything they do, no discipline, never correct them, and they end up as adults thinking they can do no wrong.