Most degenerate thing you've allowed in your car

What is the most degenerate thing you have done or you have let occur inside your car?

>smoking and letting people smoke marijuana in my cars
>a hooker OD'd on pills and whatever other drugs she was taking that night and vomited in the cup holders/center console (That was a rental luckily)

fapped and cum landed on the gear knob

I had a three way in the back seat
>without a girl

Fucked and got the succ

Fucked in the backseat

Had a bitch ride me through the sunroof in a parking lot, and then let her smoke a cigarette on the way back.

In pic related.

That car deserves better

It really did, I treated it like shit. Traded it in after a year of owning it due to the H6 burning a quart and a half of oil every 1,000 miles

didn't put on my seat belt for a 30 mile trip

>coworkers smoked Crack in my van

Where do you work that you have more then one person smoking crack

>What is the most degenerate thing you have done or you have let occur inside your car?
personal car or work vehicle?

I posted the story on here a long time ago but I fucked an MtF in my Miata and got cum on basically every surface within dickshot of the driver's seat. Floor mat, seat, steering wheel, the works.

Have you never worked in a restaurant?

Yeah. We smoked marijuana after work

Can't say I knew 1 person that smoked crack

Not him, but I've worked in 2.
No one ever smoked crack.
A few sold drugs, but not crack.

I worked at am upscale joint, real expensive place to eat in a rich liberal town.

The staff had merry cracksmas. Got together and did heroine and Crack once a year.

Sold my old expired aderall that I had from when I was 14 or 15
Smoked a giant bong in parking lots with my friends and used to hang out in my car with a lot off weed
Driving drunk on the country roads around my parents lake house with my friends

Lol. Place I worked at was french, so we got busy as shit on Valentine's Day.
Everyone ripped a bong before the shift started in the kitchen.

I think that goes without saying for restaurants

Had consensual sex with my genuine female girlfriend. The degenerate part: it was in the dealership roadside car in broad daylight with cars driving by.

Wasn't my car, but I banged a girl in her HHR in a Walmart parkinglot.

Once at 1am, and nine hours later at 10am.

I allowed my friend to eat a nature valley granola bar in my car, ONCE

I don't think a worse crime has ever been committed

>me and friends robo trippinng super fucking hard
>one friend is crossfaded with alcohol and robo
>he starts yacking
>turns his shirt into a basket
>pukes in his shirt and holds it till I pull over
>throws his shirt away and gets back in
>no puke anywhere in my car and we continue to get more fucked up
Good guy. I miss him

Did he dead?

when I was 16 me and my friend drove around in my dad's nissan and blasted bassline in some residential nieghbourhoods all day.

>Tripping while driving

How are you not dead?

I let a Bernie Sanders supporter sit in it.
Once.

Not that user. But I've been on shrooms and drove. Really don't have a clear picture of that night, but the car was parked perfectly in the lines and undamaged when I woke up the next day.

Pot. That's it.
Had my fun, glad I quit. Only regret the money I burned doing it.

I fucked the crack between the back seatbacks. Came buckets. Sold car two weeks later.

Nah he's in the marines now. He was one crazy jap

Because of shame or for profit?

sex on the backseat at least 5 or 6 times

no protection

If I didn't get drug tested for work I would still smoke pot. I miss it everyday, never once did I think I threw away the money I spent on it.

Surpisingly Idk. When he got his moped we ended crashing it and when he got a car we ended up crashing it into a wall drifting while high.

Those nights are always even weirder than the ones you know went fucking sideways.

>wake up in the morning
>no recollection
>car is outside, spotless, parked with laser precision
>room is clean and everything is put in its place down to the millimeter
>what the fuck

the legends say he is still cleaning out the crumbs to this day

I held a girls hand once.

Most disgusting post ITT
Should be ashamed

I kept smoking even when the job tested first, quitting for two weeks is easy as piss. Seriously though, fuck all that money I spent smoking daily, I could had an FD and AW11 in addition to what I have now.

You must not know the right guy. I got a cbr 600 and a 15 wrx while still buying a half o every 2 weeks. If you buying dime.bags and shit it gets expencive. Drugs work like Costco bulk is way cheaper.

Only money I hate spending is on cigs, but I'm addicted and I can't smoke the Devils lettuce so it will have to do.

I drive a tow truck so it's more if someone hits the truck or I hit something first thing I do is blow and piss in a cup. Not like hey its the end of the year random drug test time

Gee a lot of people here that hate marijuana

I gave a girl with purple hair and problematic glasses a ride home after her Nissan wouldn't start.

> be me freshly turned 21
> get trashed with ex's friends
> leave and friends call me a pussy they think i'm going to ex's house 2 doors down
> i drive to my apt on the other side of the city blacked out
> next morning i wake up "dude where's my car?"
> i find car perfectly parked with pic related unlocked simply thrown on the floorboard
The Veeky Forums gods let me live

No, we had excellent deals on great stuff, pretty much constantly. But smoking daily for three years adds up even if I'm only smoking tiny pinch bowls out of a bong after work. You also factor in those times everybody throws in for a huge ass mound.

I don't hate it, but I do consider my habit to be a mistake. If it's kept to the same level as most people do with beers, there's no problem. Smoking daily is wrong any way you cut it.

Yeah I get it.
I probably smoke weed like once any other weekend or something and I don't feel like it's having any negative effects on me.
I don't drink alcohol at all or use any other substances for that matter

What the fuck user, are you kidding me? I wouldn't even do that shit.

I found some yesterday

>use steering wheel as leverage to break brake

jerked off in my workplaces parking lot under my jacket. when you gotta go you gotta go

Picked up some friends that where getting chased by the cops on foot in my minivan, they had a backpack full of meth. Drove right past the cops with them.

Two girls at the same time.

>Friends smoked weed
>Friends ate fast food

Never really did anything else to be honest, I drive a shitbox soon to be trashed but I respect it
My friends don't even if I tell them to fuck off they do not take it seriously since the car is not a recent BMW or Mercedes they think it shouldn't get the attention I give her

Assholes

Anyways, finding empty cans of beer and everything on the backseats makes me mad each time but I let them ride with me afterwards IDK what's wrong with me

Perks of living in the city and being the only one with a driving licence and a car at 21 from all your friends

Pic related : same model as my actual car

Blasting the clean versions of songs kek

You dick.

>driving while robotripping
Absolute madman, it's almost impossible to focus on that shit

I let a girl eat a sesame seed bagel in my Skyline.

You and your girlfriend should be executed

Had my boyfriend suck me off while I drove down the interstate.

Let me guess, you drive a BMW ?

Silverado

>Own practically brand new Volvo S40T5 AWD
>Buy 1st house
>Need lawnmower
>Go to Home Depot
>Buy relatively large self-propelled push mower
>Bring big ass box to car
>Size it up
>Several on-lookers are laughing at me
>Take rear doors off in parking lot
>Push both front seats up as far as possible
>Remove weatherstripping from rear door openings
>Lay bedsheet over leather seats (I keep one for this reason)
>Lift mower box and ram it in back of car
>Onlookers go "WTF"
>Put one door back on
>Say fuck it and put 2nd door in trunk
>Being 6'1", I don't fit in the car anymore
>Oh well
>Lower driver's door window
>Crawl through, sit on sill
>Feet can reach pedals
>Drive home with half my body hanging out of the car
>Cop sees, pulls behind me (no lights)
>I keep driving, don't give a fuck
>Get home
>Remove giant ass box from Volvo
>Reinstall weather stripping
>Reinstall doors
>Build lawnmower
>Say "aww fuck it" and don't mow my lawn for another 2 weeks

Were you able to get the smell out afterwards?

That's cop saw you and was like he hasn't crashed yet. He will prolly make it home fine.

>Weed
>Cigarettes
>Drunk girls
>Drunk friends
>PEOPLE GETTING IN WITH SHOES COVERED IN SNOW. GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I HATE THAT SHIT

I have done some insane things while cops were around and they seemed to enjoy the show more than wanting to pull me over...

:)

me driving my own car

nice mate. can i get a piece of that?

If youre on the cook side of the restaurant its a whole different story. Servers bussers and hosts usually arent hard drug users

Thats hot though.

And I was thinking miata drivers being gay was a clishee...

I had a hooker plow herself with a 3 cell maglite in my truck once, she squirted all over my dash and windshield. It was kinda hot.

I fapped while driving 150km/h while listening to eurobeat.

Absolutely nothing. No eating, no drunk people, none of that shit. My DD is worth more than most people make in a year. I'm not letting some ass ruin my car.

Jesus Christ. Idk. I did a lot of dumb things when I was younger.

>sooo much weed smoked in the car
>one time friend weighin out bags in the back seat all night and dropped a bunch of nugs that I found the next day and smoked
>all sorts of powders gone up the nose
>friend fingered some blonde 17 year old in the back while me and her friend are in the front
>lots of booze consumed
>assholes fucked up on whatever burning holes in the upholstry
>cleaning out car one day and found vicodin in the back seat way down in there
>drove barred out girl to the hood and she lost $75 worth of crack in the car which was never found
>smoking DMT in the car (while parked at least)
>launching illegal fireworks out the car window and had some old man try and chase us down
>glass beer bottles and half full beer cans getting launched out the window on the interstate at 70mph

I'm sure there's more.

t. pierre

OP said 'degenerate'. That's far from it.

>average miata driver

That was the most degenerate thing I´ve done in my car.

The real degeneracy would be fapping in any other conditions

It took so long I gave up and sold it.

That's impressive

Let a guy over 30 years older than me fuck me in the back seat. Jizzed so hard while riding him that I got cum stains on the headliner.

I allowed one to eat french fries once.
I had 5 people in the backseat and one in front.

Are you me?

>Fucked some girl high on coke in the backseat
>Had a weird threesome by laying the seats forward with two black chicks
>Different black chick gave me head in a my car as I was trying to find parking on black friday at a mall

>Only 5
5 in back and one midget in the trunk plus two in the passenger front seat

Ha, I remember a story my mom told me once. A long time ago, Busch Gardens would let however many people could fit in the car into the park, and you would only pay for one ticket (early 80's). A friend of hers wanted to try and see how many people he could fit, so he wanted to borrow my mom's car, which was a 70's Chevy Caprice 5-door Wagon at the time. Apparently, he got like, 27 people in there, each person laying down on each other.

>Had a weird threesome by laying the seats forward with two black chicks
>Different black chick gave me head in a my car as I was trying to find parking on black friday at a mall
>BLACK CHICKS

there's your degeneracy

I bet going over any bumps at all was hilarious
>Random boner in pile of people
>Not like this God please
>Boner felt through entire stack
>Never invited again

No, servers and bartenders are some of the biggest Coke head out there

Black chicks give devilish head tho user

a nigger

this 100%

worked in kitchens for a decade or so and started really young. having the hot servers disappear into the store room every once in a while and eventually joining them was my first intro to harder drugs

Bread on hood

Same one that gave me head also had sex on the hood of a different car at my high school prom

Ain't nuttin 'rong wit dat!