>Magic spam
>Gargoyle thing spam
>Magic straightsword spam

Is this the new meta?

>DeS
>shitty level up girl
DELETE THIS

Cute!

You should've seen this moon inhabitant that came later to FC.

Moon man moon man can't you see
Ghrus and hollows need to hang from trees

Dark hand can hardly be called a weapon

>BKS being the best shield in the game
So you guys are all looking at this fro a pvp point of view where you all use one single meta weapon if it's the best.

I'm talking about pve. I'd take 12 different types of weapons over one really good one any day.

Reminder that the FC is still going

>that lag chug at the end

why is everyone a faggot except for me?

>tfw you take away his will to live with one move

Because people on the asperger's spectrum tend strongly towards homosexuality and this game's community is full of both.

>porte-braises

What is that?

What is gargoyle thing?

>tfw parried in FC

>tfw you enjoy doing many NG+ runs and hitting the obscene level cap in all souls games
What's wrong with me

I assume host of embers, it appears with untrue dark ring.
gargoyle flame skill spear

Post cool Souls game artwork

good shit famalam, I hope you enjoyed our fights as much as I did

I'm banned. Is there a way to use my savegame in a family share account?

What's bad about the skill if it is easily parried?

>easily parried
Lol is this what all the gfs cunts say to themselves so they can sleep at night ?

Yes that's what it means

>easily parrying the spear with the biggest phantom range of all spears
yeah nice try

>easily parried
6/10, minimal effort, several guaranteed replies

CHILL LADS
I've never personally parried it because it's never been used against me
However I assume it's the same as every other charge skill and those are basically free parries
Holy shit is the phantom range that long?

We're talking here about R1 with huge phantom range you doofus.

>it's never been used against me
yeah I sure believe you -not

Here you go on the phantom range thing.

It was used on me today for about 10 seconds before the guy switched to his other weapon after missing a free-aimed Charge
Haha what the fuck that's worse than the Saif

So when do SL1 runs get hard?

I just beat Abyss Watchers and nothing so far has given me any problems.

It still suffers from the same problem all pokey weapons suffer from which is that they're shit against ganks (i.e. when you're outnumbered) where you really need something that hits along the horizontal axis, but in 1v1's or team battles (like invasions in invasion covenant areas) it's pretty crazy. Greatsword covers the horizontal axis problem well so dual wielding with spears is generally recommended imo, keeping the spear in your main hand for those nasty running R1's.

Twin Princes and SoC.

Patch when?

So is the Watchdogs of Farron a thing you have to do when you're low SL? I'm at SL90 and not getting anything.

Thanks for the tips lad but I'd never use something like that
Favorite spear will always be the qt Partizan

at 120 I get invites every minute.
On PC

Why do people get buttblasted when you use good weapons/builds, especially as an invader?

what if....

here is a crazy idea...

no just listen here my dude...

what if you just stopped abusign a bug?

yeaaaaaahhhhhh.........

FC IS OVER
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME

bullshit 120 farron is fucking dead on pc

thanks for hosting

Nana wins.

Thanks Host!.

thanks pancake host

I do not follow.

stop using bug for easy wins fag

when your an invader, there is no mercy.

Of corse she does. Muscle waifu is the best.
I'm going to kiss her abs!

that was an arena fight though
might as well just use infinite hp then

>tfw get summoned for co-op and get rekt
i had kalameet memorized trying to get that asshole's tail. embarrassing.

Anyone want to watch an excellent PvE'r do some DaS PvP, with me?

>if you close your eyes and pretend real hard, the glitch doesn't exist anymore
Genius. Why do devs even patch games at all? We should just ignore any glitches.

Duel charms are a thing. Might as well compare resins or DMB to infinite HP then.

How about not being a faggot and gitting gud.

god that thing is giant, here, i fixed it

>From
>Actually doing something to fix game
lmao.
Just stop abusing the bug and whining about it.

but Astora UGS' rolling attack was a bug as well, but that was ok?

After rapier's attack speed was nerfed it was still fast in the off-hand (which was a bug), but that was also ok?

Onislayer's 2mx2m hitbox was a bug, but that was ok as well?

Duel charms don't remove the bloodlust buff

Try again faggot

The boss AI changes a bit if there are summons, since it keeps switching between targets. I find that's the reason I sometimes die in co-op when I would never die when doing the boss solo.

Duel charm doesn't work against against bloodlust WA buff, bitch

I will get gud when you stop abusing bugs for free frags

No.

No.

No.

yeah, good point. that certainly didn't help things either. i'm new to Souls and just started co-op trying to lower the requirements to be a sunbro. but kalameet i think i have down better than any boss.

Not that guy but personally I feel like anything that is actually in the game (i.e. not CE or some shit) is fair game.

I feel like you should do invasions though. I mean, and this is just me here, but duels get pretty damn boring when you use the most OP shit. If you want to push the game to it's limits and see how demigod-esque you can become, do invasions where you are taking on bullshit like 1v4's with possible seed and resummons, where anything goes and in fact you need the most OP shit you can get your hands on to even stand a chance against the most bullshit of the "pro" gank squads.

Is running firestorm okay?
Was binoboosting okay?

idk what those are or how that applies to what I said, I assume they're something in the previous games? As long as they're in the game naturally I don't have a problem with it, and if at some point something gets patched out then you adapt to that as well. As long as it's not literal cheating like CE.

What will you do if you fight a pro gank squad abusing the glitch?

I will kill their boss :^)

That's not what the community thought my man.

Already done that familie, I have about 400 hours of invading in this game. Both duels and invading have stopped giving satisfaction.

the community is garbage my man

Pretty much all offensive glitches are bad. I can't think of a single one that's good for the game, except some weapon art skips, but some of those are just too good.

This is binoboosting (patched now)

youtube.com/watch?v=cAe442j4eB8

This is running firestorm (shit quality though)

youtube.com/watch?v=Jw6rzROYqrg

Are these okay? You can do, to this day, running firestorm on Demon's. Don't go defending bug and glitch abuse, you're defending anyone killing you if they suddently decide they feel like it.

Run away into mobs probably. I mean I usually don't bother with pro gank squads anyways, the people who truly abuse the system to the max. Generally speaking though I don't have a problem with it, all the bloodlust glitch means is they do more damage for 45 seconds, doesn't really matter if they don't hit you or you parry them for example. Doesn't last forever and they still need the space and time to do it, and if they're waiting for combat to start to max out their time with it then it's pretty obvious what they're doing.

The nice thing about invasions which for some reason doesn't exist for arena is you can just crystal out if things ever get too bullshit. When you invade at SL60 and below though things almost never get too bullshit which is why it's fun compared to levels higher than that. In general I'll deal with a seed or a gank but not both as a quick and easy rule to live by.

That's true, but irrelevant my man.

>Both duels and invading have stopped giving satisfaction.

Then play something else, I still love invasions after roughly the same amount of time. If you're not having fun/getting satisfaction from the game then you're wasting your time, user. Remember that.

I have already stopped. These are all WebMs I made just to test it out.

Lol wtf?

Okay fair enough, I don't think anything in DaS3 is anywhere near this level but yeah if the bug is literally gamebreaking where it might as well be cheating then sure it's not okay.

Bloodlust glitch is not fucking instant death shit though.

>Bloodlust glitch is not fucking instant death shit though.
>thread literally being dumped with webms of 100% health true combos thanks to Bloodlust glitch

Abusing glitches is not ok and you're a fucking flamming homosexual for using them, kill yourself you inbreed piece of shit

It's still a 30% AR boost, that's far above what you can get on say, blessed weapon.
It's not intended and the game not planned around it.
There are dozens of one hit kill combos with it and I could make one of bloodlust carthus killing people non stop.

I doesn't add or make the game any better and two people using it against it other would be enough to prove how bad of an idea it is.

Here's a few more cool glitches newfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=hoHW3XWAY7g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMz8lB_AvP0

Just started a cleric and I wonder, what's a good fun weapon I can use? Are maces trash?

Cuck who didn't play BB here, what's wrong with the Arcane Rifle Spear exactly? The guy shoots the other guy like 6 times for only 200 damage a pop, why doesn't the victim just git gud and dodge better? What's the glitch?

What game?

The basic mace is great if thats your kind of thing

The mace is one of the most satisfying weapons in any souls game and is great to have around to completely fuck up anything vulnerable to strike damage.

DaS3, I forgot to clarify.
So is it safe to upgrade it normally? Or should I wait for another mace?

Now that its been a while, is it safe to use ReShade/ENB/SweetFX with Scholar of the First Sin? Id enjoy not being softbanned SotFS is looking pretty bad

I literally want this shit to get patched, fucklord, that's not the point. I'm pointing out how contradictory the community is with these kinds of things, since other glitches and bugs were condoned.

>DaS3, I forgot to clarify.

Maces for PvE are basically weaker straight swords. For PvP they're ok because the two handed attacks have HA if you have enough poise.

youtube.com/watch?v=GI3aRB5LADk

there is are whole lot wrong with it.
seems like damage increases the closer you are to the blast too.

It's a poor video explaining it, but it has a shotgun move.
If you used arcane gems, their boost was applied to each individual bullet.
See
youtube.com/watch?v=GI3aRB5LADk

I didn't want to link a shitty youtuber

What do I change about myself if I want to be more attractive to moon living edgelords?

Use a katana and talk like an ESL

what's an ESL