pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1730745
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1792472/page/1#p13981717
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But only edgy teens think red is better than blue

december is a shit month

gold > spiderman > red > no MTX > an actual seraph set > blue

Anyone who says otherwise started playing during prophecy.

only retarded kids have a favorite color

See, edgy teens

>build concept proved to be too clunky so I'm falling back on goold old ED again
Wither CwC Bladefall is nice... in theory. Gameplay was very smooth but lacking in damage. CwC basically replaces Echo with a damage bonus to boot and Wither costing 0-mana with an Elreon ring allows for a vastly different tree. Might revisit the build later if I ever get a Scourge for poison double dipping but it's too underwhelming while leveling.

please respond

remember when our girl esk was #1?
those were the days...

>girl

girl = guy in real life

they really need to make a self found character creation option with buffed drops. it would be the best solution to the trade problem. the ah fags happily migrated to d3 self found, they'd do the same in poe and us traders could keep our shekel paradise.

Except it negates most of their design philosophy and they will never do it.

SSF shill pls go

why is poetrade showing so many offline nigs as online, it's annoying

it's already part of their design philosophy, it's just enforcing it rather than playing mental gymnastics instead

they could make even more money on stash tab sales as you'd need two kinds of tabs for self found and trade stashing. i'm right and your wrong

also think about le epic meta which would occur between self found and traders on the leaderboard race

the ahfags left d3 for greener pastures

poe, being one of them

why would you ever actually use a chaos orb now that essences are in the game?

red maps, tard

they didn't leave d3 for poe tho as soon as the next d3 patch they're gone

but everyone just alchs and corrupts those

>free
>free
>Free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FЯEE

Forgot your dorito smiley, friend

Here you go

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>not wanting legit self found vs tradefag meta to occur on the leaderboard
you're the cancer that killed poe

you pay for zana mods with chaos

no one i know that still plays d3 is happy about needing to pay $29.99 for necromancer when in every other aspect, the game is getting no new shit (except the recycled d1 dungeon)

thats a whole other, better AAA game you can buy with that money

literally every single d3fag says the same thing every time but they always come back guaranteed

anyone autistic enough to fear trading this badly already left for actual single player games

more like trade shitters afraid of getting exposed by man mode

>shitter gets scammed out of 1c
>instead of moving on, shitposts about wanting ssf leagues out of crippling fear of losing currency again

youre like those feminist who get "stare raped" at campus

>shitter can't climb ladder without handouts
cry some more shitter

the real reason is chris wilson's rmt biz aka d2items.com btw

only two things are certain
death &
shitters complaining about life builds

>nearly 90 and still missing trials

why does it have to be like this I just want my uber ascendancy already

>unable/unwilling to get attuned from other people's maps

>trying to get 3g1r on shavs

820 exists, probably a ded channel in hc though

>ded channel in hc though
Things ded in HC:

Channel
Player
Economy
Fun
Competition

just going to die to traps anyway
might as well just play a good game

>Game won't let you assign one key for several flasks
Shit game

>dying to traps

lmao

where the fuck is the retarded ass catposter when we need him

>trying to get 3b1r on kintsugi

probably still doing the chaos recipe in order to pay for challenge fees

>/poeg/ Path of Exile General in the name field
Flipping stupid brazillians.
Saging for poor thread form.

>thinks he's not a newshit because he was playing 2 years ago

How do I start having fun again with PoE? Life is shit but you gotta level life for 60-70 levels to not fucking die transitioning to CI. Maybe I just pick up a Whispering Ice and go CI right at 33.

i miss kripp

Alright I can't do melee life builds anymore and HC is breaking my asshole raw so I am going to use this league to learn ES on shit crow (never played anything but life).

I have a 3ex budget to work with and no understanding of ES mechanics (other than if I get hit I can get stun locked) and that vaal pact is nice.

Any ES cherry popping build suggestions that has:

clear speed
EHP + sustain for end game content (t16, shaper, breach lords, uber lab, all that shit)
scales okay while leveling
not retardly overpriced (~3ex, cheaper the better)
Ideally not button mashy/wind up yoyo playstyle like BV flask shit

>poe
>fun

Kungen is new Kripp. Maybe even better.

>Our guy ZiggyD playing BSC

What happened

sold this for 45c on BSC

who scammed who

Catposter had to be put down :(

memeblast totems fit your criteria besides leech its a good ES starting build and can do all content

kripp has never completed most of the content in the game for years now. even zatarain is more accomplished

ES pizza stick totems? how does it fair in breech lord and heavy AE fights for surviability? or is it basically staying the fuck out of the way and letting totems off screen shit?

kripp was the content, this is what you newfags will never understand

If 4 sockets then probably you got scammed hard. Remember to list your items and if you get whispers within the next ten minutes then cancel and relist higher.

basically it's staying the fuck out of the way, but with vaal discipline and the high damage from your totems it should be enough to clear breaches fast and safely. I personally run self cast flameblast, it has less survivability because you have to stand still and charge it up yourself but higher damage so you clear most shit before it even appears.

Totems work the same way except you have slightly less damage (still very high) but you can run the fuck out of danger without having to deal with killing things yourself.

keep in mind that the FB totem playstyle is shit till you have enough cast speed and wont be SSS tier till you spend a little (like 1 ex tops) on gear. So you'll have to power through that initial ramp up time.

Any breach lord besides tul will be a breeze.

>10 jewellers make a difference on a 45c sale

dont reply to my posts till you know what the fuck you're talking about

and this is why you're a poor neet irl

you might want to try playing video games instead of watching gypsies drink orange juice, homo

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1730745

the CI-variant of this build worth cannibalizing? I'm embarrassed to say I don't even know break points for crit/multi, attack/cast speed. Nor "good" ES rolls without eyeballing them using the item info script. It's going to be a big learning curve for me and I'd rather crunch wiki and a good viable guide to start out and save me the pain.

whispering ice

Why do people hate the Chaos recipe?

ye true his accent makes my dick hard

You made quite possibly the dumbest post this thread will see till it's death and you still have the gall to stick with your unbelievably stupid remark. 1 chaos does not matter at all when it comes to a 45c sale, it's as trivial as it gets, making that sale is more important than getting the absolute maximum out of it. It's an extremely niche item that might not even produce a single potential buyer even if it's heavily underpriced.

So what you're saying is I should have asked 46 chaos, me only getting 45c is getting "scammed hard". Do you realize how stupid that is? I know you probably don't have the balls to acknowledge such stupidity, but I hope that at the very least deep down you understand where you fucked up.

lol fucking nerd

yeah thats what I thought

retard

I recommend not talking to me that way.

they don't have enough stash tabs

it's tedious and not even that profitable for the time it takes

No love... for Dialla...

when people talk about only picking up good base items when it comes to farming at high levels, what do they mean? high item level? is this for rares only or whites too?

:^)

Serve her right for trusting Malachai

What's better for ed ci trickster, consuming dark + shield or delirium + soul strike?

>tfw cycloning through Tul breach

Hi guise. Am new player, any tips 4me?

Gonna tip my cock in your ass

leave

Kill yourself

Use blade flurry and ask as many questions as possible

No love
No love

Do you recommend witch or templar for CI tri-curse whispering ice? I always fuck myself over on reflect so I am thinking witch...

>RF Chieftain with Scorching Ray Cast When Meme Flame Surge dual cursing Flammability and Ele weakness with Ice Nova along with Elemental Equilibrium
Shit's actually pretty good

witch is by far the best

>there are people who cannot create working good builds from the ground up still

why do you even play when creating a successful build is most of what the game is even about

When does phys conversion stop being a thousand times better than everything else?

a lot of people don't know what the fuck is going on. this game is really hard for a lot of people.

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1792472/page/1#p13981717

Phys conversion only works if you convert entirely then support the converted damage properly.

Splitting phys into a bunch of elements is just tooltip padding that doesn't really add much.

Maybe conversion isn't the word I'm looking for.

Whatever hatred+ash+more+more+more+more is.

better than what exactly? better that a defensive aura or a curse?

Hatred, Ash, Added Fire etc all add far more to your tooltip then they do to real world damage because of resistances.

They add a nice bit of damage, but they aren't as broken as you think they are.

desu it was prolly soda and he quit

>Why do people not want to crunch wiki for 4 years when half the shit and its interactions are poorly documented

>Why do people not want to run every minute detail through a spread sheet?

>Why do people want to roll another class every 6-8 hours for preventable errors

>Why do people prefer to skip the bullshit and roll a viable build scrutinized by the public

>Why do people not want to do the worst part of an ARPG which is not progressing, acquiring wealth, and rolling that RNG machine.

>Why don't people like making things harder on themselves?

>Why don't people play HC when the game is infested with technical problems and 1 shot game mechanics

>Why don't people grow a neckbear like me, be a masochist, and have no friends?

This is you

t. massive casual who should play D3

Who is soda?

Better than everything else for leveling up to maps.

>get a high phys 2hander
>link a "melee"+aoe gem to all the more and added damage supports

>spend the next 50 levels swapping out the 2hander as you outgrow it for minimal investment

Maps is a different story, but surely leveling isn't as one dimensional as this.

>people that try to play their real build before maps