I cant believe it's been 3 years

I cant believe it's been 3 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CLOHI6xocS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't that Owen Wilson? He is still alive, buddy

Price, david bowie, Alan Rickman, Harold Ramis, Robin Williams.....Couldn't give a fuck.

Paul Walker I don't know mang. It still makes me tear up.
I mean, he wasn't a great actor, and none of his films were that great. But I fucking liked him guys.
I never met Paul Walker, but I fucking miss him Veeky Forums
I miss him every day.

nah thats luke wilson

>he wasn't a great actor
exactly, and the movies he did were dog shit

who gives a fuck that he died?

Smug anime girl is right, bunch of kiddies

Because it was commercialized hype surrounding a make believe character in a fictional movie. Dipshits thought they had some emotional connection with a make believe character on screen.

Anyone who mourns an actor is a blue pilled faggot.

Make sure you flap your trench coat on the way so everyone know how bad ass you are for not being emotionally attached to movie character. Absolute alpha right. Want to red pill me on fedoras next, you fucking neckbeard?

>being emotionally attached to movie character

Do you not see the problem with this statement? Are you a woman?

kiddies treated it like documentry...

Are you?

Good riddance. He glamorized street racing and caused the deaths of hundreds of teenagers. He deserved to die like a fucking ricer.

TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE TRACK

>t. moms against racing

You're only making yourself look bad by being this triggered

Those of us that are emotionally well adjusted can separate fantasy from fact. Sorry your autism gets in the way of enjoying movies, books, or video games.

Haha you can't call people making fun of your little aspie spurge triggered

yeah and videogames cause violence!!!

Your statement is so contradictory. It's possible to enjoy something without attachment.

Why do people care about this guy again? Because he drove cars in movies?

Like I said, aspie, most normally adjusted people enjoy these things because they feel connected to the characters they're following. That's basic storytelling.

For a lot of people, this movie is what planted the seed of automotive interest in them, much like the need for speed franchise. Unfortunately a lot of elitists get upset when normal people want into their little special snowflake club.

You're an over emotional faggot

Started reading the thread expecting to have to be the user to make this point. Well done, /vr/ there's hope for us yet.

Although I do enjoy movies and manage to be emotionally invested sometimes, I generally hate actors it usually only takes me reading one story about their personal lives. In the case of Paul Walker the main thing I feel bad about is him dying as a PASSENGER because some shithead was trying to impress him kind of like that Russian street drifting guy died/. Ryan Dunn can burn in hell though.

All this shit can be quickly traced back to the fucking shithole of "celebrity" though.

Ethan Hawke

>/vr/

?

Even though the above poster is exaggerating I agree about street racing being glamorized.

Dumb ass kids don't understand how dangerous it really is to be racing on the city streets and often kill themselves or others because of that underestimation of danger.

Definitely go to the fucking track if you want to be reckless with your vehicle.

Oh fuck you OP. Just fuck you.

Go to the track if you want to be parted with your money, or if you have one at all that's not either an oval or a drag strip.

> racing on a track

But I can't make excuses for why I lost on the track

Sorry force of habit. I guys there still isn't hope for /vr/ after all. Veeky Forums always has at least one reasonable person in every thread usually several

The shitposters sure make it deterring though.

>Ryan Dunn can burn in hell
dude that's just too soon man, not his fault his 911 wanted to take a detour through the woods.

So he's a trench coat fedora redditor, but you sound like a tumblrina landwhale. You can say that you respect an actor or whatever but proclaiming you were emotionally attached to him or his on screen persona is definitely blue pilled.

Do you know why mostly women are so invested in celebrity news and gossip?

being actively anti popular culture is cringy as fuck.
grow up and stop trying so hard.

So much bullshit in just one thread...

got it right. Developing emotional connections towards characters is something perfectly sensible, nothing wrong with that, but you definitely should re-evaluate shit if you connect with such a shallow, two-dimensional character. I mean, get emotional over Don Quixote or even Rush but, Paul Walker, seriously? A fucking head gasket has more character development than Brian O'Conner ever had.

You're a pathetic, basic beta cuck if you cared about such a character. I bet you also cried to that whiney lameass Wiz Khalifa song like a little bro-bitch. Your feelings, instead of being a genuine sentimental and sympathetic connection with a work of art, are just commercial hype that Universal brilliantly exploited to get faggots hooked on that shitty movie franchise.

He's a car guy who died doing dumb shit, so what? Dozens like him die every day, they pay for their mistakes eventually even if they aren't behind the wheel, like that dumbfuck Georgian street drifter.

There's a disclaimer at the beginning of the film saying not to try it yourself, anything past that is up to natural selection. What are we supposed to do, ban street racing media?

I cross-post in /vr/ too.

I wish there was more Veeky Forums + /vr/ content (or "/ovr/" content).

Written in exactly the type of "I speak for everyone on /vr" that is so common in every thread, so I certainly believe you. There is never going to be any thing like that since 2D racing games suck. /vr/ is one of the most circlejerky boards on this site, literally all they do is try to out-hipster each other, inflate old cartridge prices (anyone else in this thread go on amazon to see the current going price for earthbound or conker's bad fur day), and drop hundreds on flash carts to play common games and think they're making some internet flash cart club as they all plug their ears and sing la-la-la the moment you bring up emulators. You won't see any /ovr/ content because /vr/ has no video games in it, it's more about having your e-hand on the next guy's internet dick but then saying it is too mainstream.

itt: Veeky Forums gets political over a celebrity

>this thread

>bullshit asshole, no one likes Paul Walker here
>yeah, well I do

>3 years
It feels like its been longer the way people still go on about it

I'm pretty sure 70% of people on this board don't even give a shit about Paul Walker. Theyre probably jumping on this famous celebrity death bandwagon just to fit in. I knew he was in the Fast and Furious movies, but I really didn't care or acknowledged his existence pre-death

How many years since frolo left us? I can't remember...

once a busta always a busta

lol u mad
go fire up retroarch on your phone fgt

yep, sure am. anything that goes slightly against the grain of their board is deleted quite literally within 45 seconds. I'll shut up because it's offtopic, but your board is a shit circlejerk.

Wew lad, I bet your 7 foot long Katana has alot of character, too

>hurr durr he called on my brocrush with a fictional, superficial street-racing faggot, I'll just project and call him things weithout knowing shit about him

Here, I overnighted pic related from Japan just for you. Enjoy it, it's GReddy's latest!

>movie character

But Paul Walker, the person, loved racing.

youtu.be/CLOHI6xocS0

He used his fame to get inside tuner shops and drive new cars such as the LFA.

Wow so what, Fat Marah does that too and he's more likeable

Was Paul our guy?

Matt Farrah is a fat jewish cunt

Who cares? He was a mediocre actor famous for shitty movies

This

But I really liked those shitty movies

It doesn't have to be good to be enjoyable.