/drg/ Danganronpa General

SWEAT ON THE BOOB edition
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/13/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll, paste, and VGL7 match dates
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH
implyingrigged.info/wiki//drg/

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/154465627124/new-danganronpa-v3-official-blog-day-10
youtube.com/watch?v=t8YWi8xu27c
gematsu.com/2016/12/danganronpa-v3-ps4-ps-vita-models-announced-japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

Tokomaru happy ending!

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

Maki a cute, CUTE!

So which one is fake?

KYS ending

DELETE THIS YOU SICK FUCK!!!

Probably Cosplayer and Angie

>"After seeing that image, should I get hard or very hard?"

I wonder what that pin she has on might be

How cute

She's my daughter, she has to be cute kawaii uguu!

Amami or Hoshi
Maybe Shuichi if Kodaka feels brave

It'll be used to access different world-lines

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/154465627124/new-danganronpa-v3-official-blog-day-10 here's the latest blog post translation. Miu's VA will be the one playing the demo of V3 on the Christmas stream and they'll show us more than just demo stuff!

Best boy coming through

>kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/154465627124/new-danganronpa-v3-official-blog-day-10

so they gona spoil the fucking game too

STEEL
IN
THE
BALLS

SWEAT ON THE DEMO

>Miu's VA will be the one playing the demo of V3 on the Christmas stream
Hell yeah motherfucker, best girl!

Shuuichi or Rantarou or Kiibo.

Just one hour tyho,
What can they show with that? the prologue and monokuma introduction?

>implying they will spoil the real thing

Yeah cause Yamada killed Hagakure in the real game too, right?

They're not going to spoil anything are you dumb

Shuichi has a voice clip from the trial, The only ones without one are Shirogami, Ki-bo and Rapist.
Shirogame dosn't looks important to be the first victim

They are playing the real game not the demo.
Anyway with one hour they're just gonna show the characters introductions.

They flat out said they're playing the demo you dummy.

>Shuichi has a voice clip from the trial,

No he doesn't.

Naegi kills Hagakure and gets executed chapter 1. How does the rest of the game go?

Yes, is the "Bla bla you can hear what everyone said in the trial, If it you you can do it" from the last trailer.

How can I download the demo of V3?

He never mentioned anything about trial.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Ah, true he didn't said "trial" but they're talking about hoe Kaede is the only one that can hear what everyone says in the trials.

Sayaka fucks Leon (she has no other choice, the rest of the pairings are made. She tries to get laid with Togami, but she gets rejected like the dirty non-talented idol she is. Only other options for her are Hifumi and Leon)
Ishi, Mondo and Chihiro have gay orgies like this world has never seen
Junkuro kills herself
Togami fucks Toko and makes lots of babies with her
Sakura and Aoi get REALLY close, if you know what I mean...
Celes eventually gives in and sucks Hifumi's dirty pee-pee. I hope she enjoys the taste of accumulated smegma~

Oh, and Junko gets really, really bored... The hopelet made everything possible after all...

The trashman was much more creative. If you're going to be his replacement, at least try!

He said if she heard what everyone said. Could also mean the two tagged along and talked to people outside the trial on a way to escape. Like think of Naegi/Sayaka and Hajime/Nagito.

"The V3 is out on the 20th, but Uchida tells us to watch the livestream anyway for secret content not present in the demo"

If Ryoma is Gyro... then who is Johnny?

I love that they got Akio to voice this dude

Chihiro becomes the MC and has Kirigiri help him solve cases or he helps Kirigiri solves cases.

Go away autistic Junkofag.

The fuck is a Dangankin? Has tumblr done it again? First Animals now people think they are the characters?

tenko is the besto

That doesn't mean she's not playing the demo dummy. Just that they'll show some other shit after they're done playing said demo.

"Fictionkin" has been a thing for a long time. Doesn't surprise me at all.

>Chihiro becomes the MC and has Kirigiri help him solve cases or he helps Kirigiri solves cases.
So you say that and I'm the autistic one? Aren't you the funniest user?

Tenko is going to be the second victim

Tumblr always finds new ways to disappoint me

>They flat out said they're playing the demo you dummy.
When? That article doesn't says nothing about them playing the demo.

Part of me wants to say Rantaro because of his appearance and the fact he may be just as much of an asshole as Johnny, but it'll be whoever Hoshi's close with I guess.

It adds to the fact he's one of the best characters in the game so far. I wonder how many references they're going to make to MGS in the game.

>thinking Leon will get any
>thinking Togami will touch Toko
>thinking Mukuro would kill herself
>thinking Celeste would touch Hifumi

Yes you are the autistic one.

>Part of me wants to say Rantaro because of his appearance and the fact he may be just as much of an asshole as Johnny, but it'll be whoever Hoshi's close with I guess.

I want this LE artwork of Hoshi and Amami being in parallel poses to mean something.

-Without the Hopelet, Sayaka has no choice
-Togami does touch Toko
-Mukuro is a despair slut whose Hopelet has been taken away from her
-I just like to imagine Celeste degrading herself. It's beautiful

Oh and we know you like traps, but Chihiro can't be MC no matter how much imagination you have. At best Kirigiri can try to do something on her own and get herself killed

Then Sayaka goes full Nagito and try to kill everyone because of Naegi of goes SSJ thanks to Alter Ego giving her the Naegi. Then she gets killed or something.

Ishimaru/Chihiro/Kirigiri would be the trio until Kirigiri gets killed as well by maybe Togami who sees it as the perfect opportunity to win the game.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

Tell me about Sayaka's SSJ Nagito form. What colour is her hair/eyes

>Without the Hopelet, Sayaka has no choice

Then she'll go crazy or stay single. She was only somewhat sane because Naegi was around. With him dead nothing holds her back.

>Togami does touch Toko

In Toko's dreams yeah.

>Mukuro is a despair slut whose Hopelet has been taken away from her

She has her beloved sister who she cares about much more.

>I just like to imagine Celeste degrading herself. It's beautiful

Stop projecting.

Oh and we know you like traps, but >Chihiro can't be MC no matter how much imagination you have. At best Kirigiri can try to do something on her own and get herself killed

I know you're a dumb slav but Chihiro has the potential to develop the most out of everyone else plus he's useful as we saw with AE. Hell he'd make a more useful partner to Kirigiri than Naegi himself.

mukuro

Junko kills Kirigiri off so most likely Togami ends up as the lone survivor.
Even if Kirigiri lived and they made it to the end somehow everyone seemed like they were willing to give up and live there before Makoto shot his hope inside everyone so either way Junko would win.

Junko would definitely target Kirigiri next and nobody would be willing enough to cover for her like Naegi did so she'll likely get killed off. Togami would attempt a kill and likely win since nobody is competent enough to stop him with Naegi and Kirigiri both dead.

Hmmm makes Sense

On a scale of 1-10 how screwed is Ryoma?

>SSJ form so powerful that she gets new clothes

Kek.

If she goes crazy she'll suck dick like the slutty idol she is. Besides, Leon has plenty of time to wear her defenses down. Either that or he can't stand it anymore and rapes her, which is a much more interesting scenario...

Toko will annoy Togami enough. She'll get the D. Don't underestimate the smelly girl!

Her beloved sister doesn't give a fuck and will kill her then if she doesn't serve any purpose. Or maybe she'll kill her anyway. But Mukuro dies like she did in the game.

Celes degrading herself is beautiful no matter how you look at it. Maybe she'd stay single forever but... Meh, that wouldn't be exciting, would it?

Oh yeah, he's so useful and has so much potential. The potential to get hit with a dumbbell. "M-muh trap would be best MC evur!!1!". Stop being so delusional

>Dumb slav
You are thinking of the wrong user. I've said it before, I'm not that Junko user

>unusual design
>calm and cool
>the most experienced with killing

Chihiro was useless in trials and unwilling to fight or debate with anyone. He was too much of a pacifist. Junko would have a field day with him if he tried to oppose her the way Makoto did.
The only useful thing he did was create Alter Ego but Monokuma would have stopped him if he tried to do too much with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8YWi8xu27c
I still have no shame.

MAHIRU

Why don't unusual designs ever last in these games?
Also Togami and Fuyuhiko were calm and cool and they survived.

>Fuyuhiko
>calm

Is busy come back later.

15. Hoshi is just too much for Kohacka to handle.

>If she goes crazy she'll suck dick like the slutty idol she is. Besides, Leon has plenty of time to wear her defenses down. Either that or he can't stand it anymore and rapes her, which is a much more interesting scenario..

Keep being delusional.

>Toko will annoy Togami enough. She'll get the D. Don't underestimate the smelly girl!

Delusional.

>Her beloved sister doesn't give a fuck and will kill her then if she doesn't serve any purpose. Or maybe she'll kill her anyway. But Mukuro dies like she did in the game.

OK but she does love Mukuro if you knew anything about your waifu. Plus Mukuro wouldn't care. It's her sister.

>Celes degrading herself is beautiful no matter how you look at it. Maybe she'd stay single forever but... Meh, that wouldn't be exciting, would it?

Still projecting.

>Oh yeah, he's so useful and has so much potential. The potential to get hit with a dumbbell. "M-muh trap would be best MC evur!!1!". Stop being so delusional

>delusional Junkofag calling anyone delusional

Irony.

>You are thinking of the wrong user. I've said it before, I'm not that Junko user

Sure you're not.

You act like Kirigiri wouldn't have covered for him if Monokuma got in the way. Chihiro would have been more useful than Naegi who had his hand held by Kirigiri most of the time.

Maybe not at first, but he was definitely calmer than the other survivors he was with. The whole death of Peko changed him.

Well, now that we know he's a Zepelli, he's definitely dead. He'll get the heroic death, though!

GO AWAY YOU SEAWEED-HAIR PIGSHIT, SHE'S MINE!

All this talk about Ryouma being a Zepelli makes me want art of him in Gyro's clothes more and more.

Your answers:

>loldelusional
>loldelusional
>she loves mukuro, they sisters lol, she totally didn't kill her in the game lmao
>u r projecting somehow lol!
>loldelusional
>"Y-you'll be whoever I say you are!!1!11!"

Thanks for showing me I wasted my time discussing stuff with a child
Kisses~

You and your yakuza friends are hanging out when suddenly this cute kid starts hitting them with steel balls. What do you do?

I wonder if he had a particular reason for killing the Yakuza

It'd be kind of funny if he did it for the lols

Know exactly who you're arguing with. Not only a child, but an autistic child is what this particular specimen is.

Monokuma knew about Alter Ego though. He let Chihiro do it anyway because it was harmless to him. How would Kirigiri cover for him if Monokuma knew about it already?
Kirigiri would probably have to hold his hand even more than Makoto because Chihiro would be too scared to help with the investigations like he was in the first trial. He'd be too afraid to speak up and debate people during trials. Kirigiri would have to do everything pretty much.

Daganronpa V3 limited edition PS4 pro

It's kind of a weird thing to picture. I can't picture any circumstance where a kid would risk his life to wipe out a gang. Maybe they kill some hot beach babe of a girlfriend he had at the time?

I think Slim

Vita themes

>yfw the reason is because Sato was his younger sister

>trap detective with shadowed eyes
Mastermind confirmed?

stop

>yfw at one with kami-sama

>mfw he uses the remains of his sister to make the two horns under his hat
If he really is her brother for some stupid hack reason I'll shoot myself in the face.

Oh. Of course...
I should've guessed...

Surely that imagery means SOMETHING.

gematsu.com/2016/12/danganronpa-v3-ps4-ps-vita-models-announced-japan

Confirms detective is the main boy

Doesn't confirm shit.

Yes it does

Kaede is main girl and he is Main boy

Really? which one would you put on a PS4 if you had to make a DR1 cover?
Hagakure? Celeste? or Kirigiri?