/r6g/ Rainbow Six General

Frosty the snowman edition

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this!)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ drawfriend galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Official News & Known Issues
New Mid-Season Reinforcements patch on the 15th.
Livestream link description now says 15th instead of 13th.
youtube.com/watch?v=bA36gkJrTZw
Year 2 has been confirmed. New CTU's will be Spain, Hong Kong, Poland, and South Korea.
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-275000-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
Season 4 - Operation Red Crow is out. Patch 5.1 Live.
youtube.com/watch?v=12hNVzz4CYY
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/redcrow/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1522714-Patch-Notes-Update-5-1
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-11-21-2016

Heartbreaking Defeat:

first for buck

Thank you op. you did the right thing

BB nerf soon.
Post your face when.

/r6g/ is dying

don't go down with the ship, flee while you can

How do I use buck's FAL?

> to TS

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

Click and click fast.

pic related
reported

He actually did it the mad man

>bind fire to scrollwheel
>fun
I'm amazed devs keep putting semi autos in pc shooters considering the multitude of easily accessible ways to make them op as fuck

Can I post an oc?
Have a nice thread, /r6g/

>in a 1v2, defending side
>biohazard container, I'm on the point, but so is an enemy, I don't know where they are and have no line of sight on them
>team mate starts shouting "LEFT BANDIT LEFT OF YOU"
>look left
>"YES THERE"
>theres absolutely nothing there
>aim at everything I can see from my position
>"YES THERE BANDIT LEFT"
>nothings there
>get snuck up on and shot in the back while im trying to look "LEFT" as this retard is screaming at me

{-}7

Kill yourself

removing the TS sin't going to solve anything. the problem isn't the TS itself, it's a handful of the people who populate it. that handful still visit here so by removing the TS you have failed to remove the problem, which is those people.

was there anyone lefrt?

People that make shitty callouts like that need to stop and let people play.

>HДIL CHДИКД
the fuck is this

maybe we'll get one of these

screaming in that situation isn't going to help anyone. Even if he is right.
That's the point someone gets the mute button

angsty faggots

TS is still the root of the problem

If ubisoft had a fucking clan feature we wouldnt be in this situation

your logical fallacy is: genetic

You judged something as either good or bad on the basis of where it comes from, or from whom it came.

This fallacy avoids the argument by shifting focus onto something's or someone's origins. It's similar to an ad hominem fallacy in that it leverages existing negative perceptions to make someone's argument look bad, without actually presenting a case for why the argument itself lacks merit.

Example: Accused on the 6 o'clock news of corruption and taking bribes, the senator said that we should all be very wary of the things we hear in the media, because we all know how very unreliable the media can be.

hackerman got fukt

nice pic user

The TS has been here since week 1 and this wasn't a problem until season 3, it's the new faggots who love shitposting that populate this general that are the problem.

TS fags brought this upon themselves

you post like vekposter
>Wahwah they took off the TS becasue i cannot behave.
>I know
>better shit up the thread again so people like the TS

fuck it let's not continue more fucking drama.

what do you all think of the weapon changes? were they necessary? how do you think it's going to change things?

Most of the SMGs getting buffs didn't really need them so I'm kind of confused by that.

The ts has added nothing to the general other than shitposting and a handful of webms.
If someone specifically asks for people to play with then cool, give them the details, otherwise you might as well post a link to fucking r/rainbow sixin the op too cos its a foreign community at this point

Maybe with GROM we could get something similar

I'm mostly disappointed Kapkan got no love

you're right. when we have an issue rather than bring that issue up and discuss it we should shut up and just take it.

help a retard.
what does
>Centering time increased by 250%
means?

Defenders shouldve had more recoil and more damage.

>nerfing AK12 hard
>leaving 416 and R4C practically untouched

what the fuck is ubisoft smoking

Centering just means the gun returning to the center of the screen after firing.

Since they are trying to make the gadgets more consistent, like the granades, I hope the smoke can be fixed in the future as well

>Discussing
>with people posting Vek, MLP and using avatars to shit up a thread
That's going to work. :^)
My last (you)

Discuss this new OTP lads

But then I don't understand that some people say the SMGs get a buff. Sounds like a nerf to me.

Whoever Mira is I already like her design

> smg's should be low recoil low damage
> rifles should be high damage high recoil

i don't really have an issue with this but they're certainly pushing that hard the DLC ops.

I submit this into evidence against TS

TS fag boogie was bragging about his ability to autopost in the TS last night and made a thread in /vip/ to show it off

Gee I wonder if that has any connection to the vekposting

>tomboyish spanish girl going for a gross old russian guy
>not bullying the quiet bong lad

wtf is this shit

Why are they designing characters that look like they belong to a different game now?

That started with season 3

tfw just the other four people in my lobby were mean to me because I called someone my dude

what happened to games being a safe space for autistic people reeeeeeeeee

She looks better than Valkyrie or Hibana already

i like her.
don't know why people consider it OTP though just because she did her job (implying her job is to fix shit)

using his Veeky Forums pass he can use a bot to spam images in any thread

Kinda confused why they increased bucks M4 centering time to be longer and didn't add hand damage modifier back to shields to fit with the new explosive resistance

I'm not saying she looks bad but she looks straight out of Dirty Bomb or something, same with Hibana.

to top it off I panic and change my username and profile picture so they wouldn't recognize me

why am I so autistic help me

its the art style.
the helmet does look off but the rest is just plain clothes with a ballistic vest, leg guards and pauldrons(?) over it.
any /k/fags know what helmet thats supposed to be?

>tomboy mechanic op
I dig it

I think all of these recoil changes outside of the 4 SMGs are going to be barely noticeable. They even said it themselves that some percentiles are so low that even when increasing them by by 300% is hardly going to make a difference.

Why changing them then?

if we're removing links can we remove the drawing galleries too? i doubt anyone visits them since they see the images when they are posted in the general anyway, plus most of those images get posted again eventually so they are seen that way. also if someone wanted to see an older image they could just request someone to post it.

Crap shoot was vek posting

Artist fucked up I think

I know there is a form of riot helmet that looks like a motorcycle one but whatever her design is it defiantly looks GEO

Why couldn't they just put the shield as his helmet, make it flame when he has protection or something. The current shield model looks way too obtrusive.

THANKS UBISOFT

>behind a stack of plywood in front of a castle barricade in the basement of House
>some fucker is shooting nonstop through the barricade right at me but it's not doing any damage because i'm behind cover
>pop out of cover and look at the bullet holes
>can't really see anything from here but fire through anyway, just in case he's still standing there
>head shot
Nice.

No, I use the galleries all the time so i don't have to save every image in the general as soon its posted, why would you get rid of something that's actually useful and relevant to the general?

>The current shield model looks way too obtrusive.
no shit, its called balance.

What's your name, I'll ban you from ts so you can stop sitting in ts and then complaining about it

I need you to elaborate, user, I'm not getting it.

[Spoiler]Why don't we make a new discord and ban everyone who acts up[/Spoiler]

let's not

>get my rank finally
>silver 3
>win one game then lose 5 in a row
>bronze 4

Should I kill myself

because like i said, the images can be seen
1. when they are posted.
2. when they are reposted.
3. when someone requests specific ones.
also i don't get what you mean about using them so that you don't have to save every image. do you mean when you wan to post a specific one you got to the draw galleries to get it? because in that case you should have saved it when it was posted in the first place.

it's just another link(s) that are crowding up the OP.

delet this

>Im on 2007's shit list because he thinks i "doxxed" him with his obviously fake facebook name
Oh damn ill be tossing and turning about this all night

depends, do you have a mic?

Take teamspeak shit to teamspeak

plus there is shit like this in the draw gallery.

how can you defend this?

Yes

Its time to stop, its been established that nobody likes him we can stop the drama now

I'll stick with qt nerdy Twitch, sorry spic dyke

Bestpone loves him lel

Fuck favela, such a pushover

Plane is much worse, fuck that map

>qt nerdy Twitch

Not anymore, bud.

I wonder if this will the dawn of a golden age for Montagne

then no you shouldn't kill yourself. anytime you have doubts just rejoice in the fact you arent a filthy no mic
Also don't sweat rank, being a shitter and learnings the best part of the game, I wish I could go back to bronze and have the kind of fun I had while learning shit

>plane with incoming glaz buff

I like Plane.. What's wrong with it?

Plane is nowhere near as bad as Favela or Yacht

I-I-It's just a little lipstick user, she's still the same girl

Honestly the only bad part about Plane is getting into the plane but after that it's pretty fun.

> she now has dick sucking lips
> Nintendo power gloves
> fucking tactical eyelashes

all they had to do was change her balaclava (which they did) but they turned her into a typical french whore.

spawnkilling

Whatever you say. Don't wait up for her when she goes out with her friends.

like zero vertical play, extremely linear, cramped

if they're giving bandit a 4th battery thermite deserves a 3rd exothermic charge

>Implying she has friends
She just want to feel a little prettier, it'll pass over soon
Right Ubi? She'll stop with the make up?

Stop talking out of your ass, there is a lot of vertcle play