>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News

Wood Elves Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=ETYy5-0eVVQ

Wood Elves Let's Play:
vimeo.com/193870223/7bcb844b7b

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Routed thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=696257540
youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek
youtube.com/watch?v=7TIhWn3ZG9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for this game needs more waifus

I made this because i still play Napoopan

First for the Electric Cunts

Veeky Forumsfags not even once

5th for wood elves ruined the grand campaign for humans with their aggressive AI that CA carelessly threw in

>playing as worst germany
kill yourself

Austria won Leipzig????

I actually after playing Rome 2 , Warhammer as Empire I felt like i need to play Empire Total War. It was awesome I played as Poland-Lithuana commonwealth and I set myself a goal to take back Jerusalem from filthy Ottomans.

It really doesn't. Not like they'll even be comparable to Vampire-chan's delicious thighs anyway.

Want me to make a Blucher meme?

or whatever unit you want im taking requests

Not ONE (1) legendary lord waifu other than Prince Sigvald. This is a travesty.

I'm going to marry Vampire-chan!

Perfection.

VCs would be the best faction if it weren't for the Mannbabby

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

Anyone know what the heck is up with this?

Is the +growth skill in the lord's tree worth while at all for Chaos?

Prussian needle-dick. Say that to my line infantry and not online, see what happens.

I don't use mods like this, but I gotta admit, seeing the Wardancer models with the Spellsinger legs is deliciously lewd.

>ywn be a vampire chans beloved human servent
>She will never sit on your face

>Playing wood elves
>Economy is based on wine and elf blood.

neat

the elf blood is due to the seemingly limitless elf rebellions and the generous athel loren garrisons fact that there's no penalty to selling captives as woodies

how do i overcome the desire to quit and restart as soon as something goes wrong?

Nothing will beat Glade Lady's voice

savescum until you beat every race on legendary then enjoy the game on Hard and don't give a shit about anything and immerse yourself

get a ai suffer more attrition mod, by default they take like 10% what the player does user

Nevermind, I figured it out.

Apparently you have to be IN the settlement to recruit Demigryphs. Not that I'd fucking know because CA didn't bother to put that as a clear tooltip when scrolling over them.

Gladey is cute! CUTE!!! I want to kiss Gladey!!!

So once I upgraded my tree to level 4 and 3 beastmen armies showed up. I loaded my last save and got ready for them, but now they aren't? what am I missing?

I want to serve Vampire-chan in this life and the next!

I hate welves so much.

I make my first priority to kill them, whatever my faction is.

I just want to play giant tree monsters but I feel like no matter where I go, I'm fucked. I attack Karak Norn and Skarsnik, then the Empire provinces attack me and raze my amber holds. I attack Bretonnia and they just hide in their keeps until they got enough horse archers and regular yeoman to surround me. The other elves seem to start with a level 2 settlement instead of a level 1 like me, and they just sit in their settlement all day, so attacking the elves seems like a no-go.

I guess the elves have an easier start?

not really.

its probably actually worse. only benefit is dwarf allies but they'll backstab you sooner or later.

use the amber techs if possible to make your relations good with a faction. it can be really worth it.

>My glade ladys Waywatchers had 280 range before patch
>now they have 202
wew

The AI will cheat you all the time. For instance, as the Empire if you take Helmgrat right after taking that one settlement the secessionist army spawns by, the beastmen will literally just sit around in ambush stance waiting for you to leave Helmgrat undefended, which if you don't understand that this will happen you literally will always do because you get a mission to go take the 3rd and final settlement from the secessionists. The beastmen will then sack Helmgrat and there is nothing you could have done about it because the game won't show you where the beastmen are on the map.

Which is why literally everyone takes Helmgrat last from the rebels.

oooooh chinaman thread!!

i rike it!!

Did wood elves being added ruin the beastmen grand campaign?

this is the worst, i literally just bought him last turn

I was thinking of making a mod where ALL elves have spell slinger legs. I think I would just have to edit a textfile to make each unit use a certain mesh.

Your own fault for playing Greenskins. Bloody Handz or bust.

Those building icons look different. What mod?

woops meant to say 180

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=696257540

Isn't that event guaranteed within the first few turns on the free shaman you get?

>Be Orion, king in the woods and lord of the hunt
>Be reborn and ready to lead the NEETs on a great hunt to purge the forest of interlopers
>Go to the Glade lords to tell them to ready their forces
>lol go jump off a cliff, we wont see Athel Lorthen divided by your selfish desires
Killed my immersion in the mini campaign. Is this how it is in the lore aswell?

Superior Vampire-chan coming through.

>Enemy begins a mass rout
>use sisters of the thorn ability to prevent them from running
>slaughter them all

Fuck i love these slow down spells. Net is the best by far, but they're great in battle and they're great after the battle too.

This may be the most meme game I ever play

wtf how do i heal faster

get in a friendly province

you know eagles cant do anything right?

Thanks.

Seems familiar

That's my ally, i'm playing a reasonable, non memeforce.

thank you so much!

Merge and rerecruit

why the fuck can the AI form back to back confederations?! fucking welvs are all united and spreading doom by turn 15

You can get a second horde on turn 2

You recover fastest in The Wastes
I'm not sure about how it works in the rest of the world, perhaps based on Corruption Level?
Personally, I cheated, and got the "Higher Replenishment Rates" modification!!

>Orion has a grab and spear them animation
>Durthu has an Avatar of Khaine sword stab
>Female Glade Lords have the gymnastics
>Spellsingers use the force

This DLC has been pretty great animation wise, I didn't think they would be giving the Lords and Heroes any unique animations. Since it was mostly monsters and shit that got those in the base game.

Any ideas for good kill animations for future races? Or just animations in general?

Personally I'm hoping for the Green Knight, if CA actually has the balls to give a full revive ability to him, to get his head chopped off, and then gets back up and puts it back on. Then just moseys on back into the fight.

It'd also be cool to see Settra charge through a unit with his chariot, have a guy stuck on his weapon, and him casually toss him aside.

>Gobbo Archers

Nice enactment

Do anti-large spearmen/halberd have a bonus against monstrous infantry or just giant-like things?

user durthu also has a root crush pummel on man sized models, he picks up some chump with his roots and crushes them, then stomps them into the ground, leaving a stomped in the ground bodyu.

absolutey glorious

Anything horse-sized or bigger.

I'd love to see a special animation for a human size lord killing a giant.

youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek

wood elves a BEST

The AI doesn't get confederation penalties and starts with a diplomatic boost.

It's compete horse shit.

SUMMON

THE

ELECTOR

durthu grabs the mean men

I've been wanting to see one of those for a while now. Like having Franz taking out the legs of the giant, and then finishing him off with a whack of his hammer is one of the ones I always imagined in my head.

You know CA always talks about how "legendary" and great the Lords are supposed to be. But they tend to make them pretty dull on the battlefield animation wise. I really do hope they rework some of them, since I at least want to see them have unique kill animations at some point like Orion and Durthu.

Would you mind if those big animations required some 5/6 seconds of downtime?

dwarfed
my favourite bit of the kill

there is a lord execution for vargulfs where the lord jumps on the face and stabs them I think user

youtube.com/watch?v=7TIhWn3ZG9Y

If the Bloodthirsters get in-game and Franz doesn't have a kill animation against them like this, I think I might cry.

I personally wouldn't mind it, it's not like Total War is fucking StarCraft where people get autistic over every half-second wasted.

Not really, I play these games for fun, and half the fun for Warhammer is the spectacle during the real-time battles. So a bit of a long animation isn't a big deal for me.

>there is a lord execution for vargulfs where the lord jumps on the face and stabs them I think user

Never seen that one personally, but I have caught a glimpse of the one against a troll. Seems to be something all units with the Empire Swordsman animations can do.

There's already so much downtime in battle where units stare at eachother until they throw their next attack anyway.

How good are Chaos ranged cav? Worth buying?

Should I just raze everything up north as chaos or awaken the tribes?

smash the shitter tribes for cash and growth till you are happy, then vassalize them and maybe awaken a few tribes. Vassals can't wardec each other (i think?) so you don't have to worry about some norscan backstab fuckery also vassalising them gives you some good places the replenish if you get fucked.

Awaken enough to unlock Siggy, then leave Norsca never to return

wait, since when do you get ranked fire in napoleon?

Not that guy, but I feel like I gotta finish the job with the rest of the Norscans...

>tfw AI has heat-seeking armies

>+20 fucking range

Chaos cav in general is dogshit.

where's your goblin archers now

has that helped the wood elves much?

DUNNO MAN
I should be playing the wood elves now. I pre-ordered and all. But I've barely touched it over other vidya.

Its not as big as people say. It's really just for bullying people who thought they could out-skirmish the elves. Glade Guard still plump when you cook em

Guys I thought I was going to have fun and play Medieval 2 Total War again with Stainless Steel. But I started an Aragon game and played my first battle which was a siege. Siege pathfinding, Ai, and response time is so fucking bad holy shit. I remember that sieges are like 80% of the battles in Medieval 2. How do you deal with units being unable to go up stairs while arrows murder them all because one dude got stuck outside the wall? Or 4 towers just mowing dudes down because 2 crossbowmen are on the gatehouse and your guys keep pausing and readying their shields instead of just stabbing the crossbows?

I don't know if I can do it guys.

Can Woodelf factions confederate?

>TWW already takes up 60gb on my ssd
>To download a 121mb update it has to download a 23gb patch
>Not enough room on ssd to patch the game because steam refuses to unpack it on my other drive
>Literally easier to delete the game and just redownload it

stainless steel is a shit mod

the only thing wrong with SS is that cavalry is too powerful

need t3 oak of ages

When the Oak is at level 3, yes. If you're not playing a wood elf faction at all, then the Wood Elves will confederate the other faction elf factions by turn 15.