/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more!

/sthg/ #633 - Santa Sonic Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/Developments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swvgMFqaUQc
youtube.com/watch?v=EQ9Me2wTGz4
youtube.com/watch?v=J3k7o-K0RDM
youtu.be/nkcKaNqfykg
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw
youtube.com/watch?v=dCwwxCL4iyw&index=1&list=PL45FXiU5g2Q-25vCiShWGIOVBDLaAcPGz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the biggest misconception about the Sonic franchise?

That all games & characters are shit.

Good night, /sthg/. Don't bump too much!

We'll try Sleep well, user!

That everything from the classic era was good.

Nobody thinks this. Even classicfags know Labyrinth and Blast were shit.

That every character past the Genesis games is shit

Or any character not named Sonic or Eggman.

They should go back to the slick 2D promo art of the Adventures.

Why would Blaze feel insecure about her bust size when she has 8 nipples?

Sonic is Santa!

Bump

Echo is a nerd, pass it on.

Sonic is solely about speed.

I'm gonna bully Echo!

So what do you guys feel about the whole Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games series?

Only played the first one. Was alright, but I never felt the want to really play any of the sequels.

A shame that they never got around to making a proper crossover game, though. Probably would've been a good move during that Nintendo exclusivity period.

>fat round guy dresses in red
>owns multiple means of production/manufacturing lines
>only does one good thing a day to offset a year of evil
>has produced a robot capable of going the speed of sonic

C'mon user, we all know who santa REALLY is.

Sonic is the only one fast enough to deliver all the presents!

But how does he fit in the chimney?

GET ME THE BUTTER!

its killing the chance for a platforming game

She doesn't need you, she does it to herself. Look at her ranting at Espio.

youtube.com/watch?v=swvgMFqaUQc
youtube.com/watch?v=EQ9Me2wTGz4
youtube.com/watch?v=J3k7o-K0RDM

Isn't the whole problem that they cannot conceptually come up with a good idea for gameplay?

You mean an M&L style game along with Sonic and Tails

I feel like the boat has sailed on a potential proper Mario and Sonic crossover game.

We don't have lewds for Deena already, do we?
Heck, we got only a few of her mom.

I've seen like 1, maybe 2 at most. I've seen 1 of Opal, and I think 2 of Blade. Dive, Shellbreaker, and Whiskers still got nothing

im so down for that
the M&L games are the only mario games i go out of my way to play

Guys tend to get nothing (Razor's a weird exception). But Dive abuse seems likely.

How bout Espio and Echo in that jail cell.

Dive is unlikely but possible. Whiskers is a definite, though not anytime soon. Blade/Razor incest is almost a guarentee some point down the road.
>How bout Espio and Echo in that jail cell.
That scenario? Doubtful. But if the two drawfags that have been consistently giving lewds of lesser loved characters pull through, we could see more Echo

I'm really surprised given how much everyone likes spats. Under that yellow robe it would be like when Sally took off her vest.

How is Bristles (not Whiskers) more likely than the cute small submissive nervous wreck?

Simple. Same reason Storm the Albatross occasionally gets lewds: Big buff guy dominating small girl. But his and Dive's chances are both equally small. We're lucky if we get genuine Opal lewds and Deena lewds, but lewds of non-game guys not named Manic or Razor are damn near mythical

Nikey mouth looking purple cunt

"Just do it."

>Have a girl at work named Nicole
>Constantly call her Nikki or Nikel
>All I can think of is retard Sally

I was indifferent, now I hate it for how many entries it has. Atleast give me a Mario Party type game.

That's why he's the reindeer.

I'm sure Palcomix has made plenty

>where were you when CWC became canon in the sonic universe ?

youtu.be/nkcKaNqfykg

We are just one step closer to having a real life Nicole guys.

On the darker side, I'm pretty sure the birthrate in Japan is about to reach zero.

I swear I saw something similar to that in Assassination Classroom

Has CWC calm down over the years?

I think he calmed down a bit.

He is autistic but he isn't suicidal.

/r/ Echo in a cave

PEAR SHAPED
E
A
R

S
H
A
P
E
D

SHE

Kek. Based user.

> jellyfish

could you add a ripped decoy on the ground?

Cute.

This is also kind of cute.

Sh-she looks lewd!

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

In only a few short years, you too can have your own Nicole. How does this make you fell?

>tentaclejobs

Honestly, a simple Siri/Cortana mod with a little talking Nicole head would suit me just fine.

Desktop buddy user, where you at?

Could you name a not shit character past genesis.

Literally the only one that comes to mind is E-102

Mario Party x Sonic Shuffle

I want to be excited but both those games are complete rage fuel. I don't know what it is about party games, but they bring out the fucking worse in me. I play fighting games and moba games, but I'm never more cancerous.

How would Sonic react to this?

>298,000 anime dollars
>roughly £2000
Jesus

SEMEN

DEMON

Actually the game came about because the chance of a platform game was kill, those Olympic games were the best they could do.

You mean a Color Splash style game

>2000+ bongs/claps just to talk to your imaginary friend

I CAN DO THAT FOR FREE

Fuck meant to say: How would Sonic deal with this? Getting beaten by Amy in a race.

Nope

youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw

Good mornin', /sthg/.

Wasn't there something about touching a jellyfish?

He would at first think nothing of it and congratulate Amy but later that night he would start feeling terrible about it and wouldn't be able to stop thinking about it or get it off his mind.

Its Eggman

I wonder if just brushing against that hair stings you.

Sounds pretty entertaining. Would like to see a drawfriend make something like that.

METAL SONIC!

GENESIS MOD!

A Sonic "Rocky" montage of Sonic training to get faster and faster to beat Amy in a race.

I remember a few months ago, someone posted a picture of Sonic running with the words "No Pain No Gain" in the background.

Does anyone have it?

here you go user.

Thanks mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCwwxCL4iyw&index=1&list=PL45FXiU5g2Q-25vCiShWGIOVBDLaAcPGz

Opinion?

Good.

Sonic 06 is a very bad game.

'strue!

Is it the worst game ever made? No, but is it a very bad experience, and I emphasise experience. I sat down and played 06 for the first time and relayed my experiences here a few years back oh Lord, I've been here since we've began. Help. and it's really hard to understate how irritating the load times are. That's really the crux of this games problems, the whole experience of sitting down and playing through it, it's like waiting for a bus in the rain, and no amount of decent moments can salvage it. To be fair, there were moments which were decent, Sonic, Shadow and to a lesser extent Silver's gameplay 'worked', but that's it, they just worked and after a while the repetivness of jumping up and tapping a button repeatedly as Shadow wore on you.

Of course, that's just two things that put this game down, it's the fact that the whole game is like a layer cake of faults is what makes it so bad. On their own they would just knock a review score down a peg or two, but combined into a perfect storm you end up with something that is a trainwreck.

post mobian christmas cake.

Was Toby not the user who posted the Scourge sketch recently? Or am I confusing his style with Rik again. Which one is working on the Archie Sonic Online comic?

JUST DO IT MY MAN

DevilishGhoul has your back!

Pffft

We need more Amadeus/Elias shenanigans.

Just watch those two stingers

This is begging for edits

Her design notes say she's only got two stingers in her hair

Pretty sure that was Rik.

Rik check your email