youtube.com/watch?v=_zh5zCe4yrY
steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=155366427&token=52DQt3WZ
youtube.com/watch?v=MEs5tnbynG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they might as well call this
>run away fighter v
>spam fighter v
>target combo fighter V

literally everybody i play online has me chase them especially faggot nash and ryu players.based on how people play i dont rematch once i beat them . all they do is throw fireballs with their preset target combos. and wait for me to mess up rather then fighting like a man. anyone one else have a smilar experiance online? why dont all characters have target combos like ryu, ken and karin?

what are some sol bnbs

Literally any fighting game at lower ranked tiers dude.
Quit being a bitch.

super silvers and golds do this. how i'm i a bitch if i'm not the one who is running away here

just pick balrog

you have easy as fuck AA with st.mp for their shitty jumpins and if they start doing that jump back 60 times in a row shit just hold down back so they can't move then when they jump back hp/ex dash punch them as they land

>super silvers and golds
Like he said, any fighting game at lower ranks of players.

CAPKEK NIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

johnny combos are so dope, god damn son

makes me consider picking him up as a secodary instead of dizzy

Mash mash mash mash VV > Followup
Mash Mash Mash Mash FF
Mas Mash Mash Mash Mash Mash 2D > BR

Why does guard bonus exist??

Simple, you literally complaining about zoning 101, and basic use of fundamentals. If what your saying about your experience is true and is that consistent, your rushdown game is horrid and you need to rethink your strategy.
Out of curiosity who do you main?

Play Johnny.
Only thing Dizzy is good for is being a cute mother.
REMINDER TO PLAY JOHNNY THE GOD

214K -> airdash forward, JH (2 hits) air DP and followup
6H (counter hit) bandit bringer, fafnir into some sort of corner shit
wild throw, run to other side 2H JS jc JS JH air dp and followup
in corner you get some dumb shit like 6P delayed 5H JD while rising, delayed JD while falling, jump up with a few more dusts and finish with J214K into DP the ender changes a bit depending on how many hits you got before

in your guy's opinion, should old games be hacked to be fixed or stay dead?
im talking obvious changes like nerfing petshop and fixing glitches.

stay dead

Make new games. They have tried things such as HD Remix and it appeals less to both the original fans and the people who want new games.

I pirated guilty gear just to fiddle around with the game and see if I like it and I did the introduction tutorial, during the tutorial it was teaching me some Roman cancel thing I needed to press 3 buttons repeatedly to reset my state and allow me to continue doing combos, I never saw any visual que saying that I've completed the Roman cancel and I noticed that the 8 hit combos i was able to complete them without pressing any button 3 teams repeatably, i just did the combo, dashed, did another combo.

yeah johnny is sick as fuck, I'll think about it a bit but I'll most likely go dizzy because of the sniffs and also she seems really fun too

hd remix was extreme though, where it stopped being a balance update and instead was 1 man's dream changes for every character
sirlin.net/sf-hdr/street-fighter-hd-remix-complete-change-list

Daily reminder that Bedman is fun as fuck!

youtube.com/watch?v=gZRQCuTcRiA

>it literally takes Max for your game to get attention
>this same person will be streaming SFV akuma for twice the viewers

Really makes you think

And where does one start while the other ends?

chun

i just let them walk them selves into the corner and then go all out. i slid a lot under their fireballs and some how my reflexes are qucik enough that when they want to do a crossup i can jump out of the way or do a air grab. its frustrating. dont get mad at me

you don't hit the buttons repeatedly, you hit all 3 at the same time once.

if you're playing xrd then when you hit all 3 buttons during a move you should have a quick yellow, red, or purple screen pause that indicates you did it.

and often in anime training mode there are few ways to to the combo, often with adding extra stuff, while still completing the combo.

I'll have you know that the only good DLC char is Raven.
>I'll most likely go dizzy because of the sniffs
Can't argue against that.

Cerebella user, if you can hear me, could you post those helpful SG links again?

someone help me

im like 1-50 in usf4 and this japanese guy keeps spamming the one special move on long and i cant beat it, it reaches so far

I'm fine with hacked games. Usually they should be a simple bug fix, just bug fixes to to fix little issues that cause huge problems.

Although playing hacked games on stream can cause legal issues, like the whole debackle with Project: Melee

Daily reminder if you can't play precision platforms you will always be garbage at fighting games.

dp him bro

What are "precision platformers".

I'm generally great at platformers, but suck at fighting games.

animal ears when

I think he means smash.

Play SFV when you can win off autopilot oki. No footsies required.

Where's that webm of Balrog's st/mp clearly hitting Ryu but whiffing?

I beat him lol

he has 2.8k points and now i have a record 223

youtube.com/watch?v=_zh5zCe4yrY

when there's legit balance tweaks the community would want, but also seemingly random changes added that no one could possibly have voted on. there's basically stuff like "what if this move instead did this?" and the st players had to deal with the new stuff or not play it at all

I really like Eduardo, I do, but I'm fucking sick of all his whining, he has been complaining since SFV released, if he doesn't like the game he could say so and that be end of story, but no he must keep complaining about the same damn things like a broken record.

Does a game like GG even make their money back?

Title made me hope for a meaningful bug or exploit, but it's just CE. Lame.

is /v/ invading

Smash is a fighting game, not platformer though.
Don't try to sully good name of the platformer genre with trash like Smash.

topkek
Think Dustforce & Super Meatboy,

Still trying to figure out why nearly everyone who plays SFV complains about it. You know capcom doesn't listen. Jump ship already.

Depends on how much porting costs

he does that to everything. the dude is a super unlikable shitlord. you should probably stop liking him if you think he doesn't act like that to everything else in his life.

>Cummy Blasterz has sold almost 10x more than Xrd on Steam

jesus christ

sniff goober gear

Because they gave out coupons for it. I have mine and I'm not gonna touch that kusoge, anyone want to trade gems for it?

>videogames
>videogames general

Want Hey Ya or Golden Axe?

There's nothing like losing repeatedly with a character that has every great tool to remind you that you're shit at fighting games.

If its true that they actually just hired one guy to do the port job, sure.

They fucked up immensely though.
Game couldve actually sold a bit more.

Nice OP.

To close in from fireballs use your V Skill, it keeps forward momentum without having to set yourself up for a anti air.

time to learn the low tier OS

i do that but that LP anit air is so annoying. lucky it will get nerfed. can you give me a match? i'm at 2300LP i was at 3300 but playing a few flow chart ryu's demoted me like crazy. god i hate shotos so much. a no skill character for scrubs

I'm sorry no one plays your dead game.
I'm sorry you have to go to /llsifg/ to ask for games.

reminder to rapid cancel

this isnt real is it

It is

10/10 tutorial
ono's piss and shit are delicious

I'd take a piece of garbage on a stick, whatever you think is fair man, it's a 25% off thing, IGN: The Horse With No Name

Im reinstalling it now. what is it under

who wins /fgg/?

Cool.
steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=155366427&token=52DQt3WZ

they should give zangief back green hand
and put a frc point on it so he can spd

can arcsys sue them since blazblue uses rapid cancel as a term

>can't upgrade from sign to revelator

what did arcsys mean by this?

steve free. he does dirty boxing too, but it's not the only thing he does.

>***********'s inventory privacy is set to "Private". They are unable to receive trade offers.

i love smelly vaginas

you buy now

cammy, control yourself.

Is it working now?

youtube.com/watch?v=MEs5tnbynG0

>there are people in this thread that have bought guilty gear xrd four times in the past 2 years

cucks
all of you

>not also buying the jap ps4 releases

SNK in a way has become the anti Capcom.

Capcom has grown arrogant and thought they could treat the fans however they want (to their defense the fans are just as much to blame for this by allowing them too)

SNK however was more, for want of a better term, desperate. They weren't in a good way for a long time and they needed to win fan support so they actually gave a fuck.

They made the game the best they could, loaded it with as much characters and content as they could and didn't plan from the start to nickel and dime us later with DLC and Season passes because they couldn't be sure they'd even get the chance too.

KOF14 is good because it had to be

why arent shimmies such a big deal in usf4?

How do people watch biscuits?

crouch tech

crouch tech

Faster reactions.

anyone want to play bbcf or rev on psn

US

still ded lol

its the same people playing the game

we are, Officially, in there

>tfw garbage at driving
>have a ton of trouble judging when I should start turning corners and when to start slowing down
>afraid of heights so I get extremely anxious whenever I'm on an elevated winding road
>also very afraid of driving in the rain or snow
>feels like I'll lose control of my car and drive over the cliff
>my driving teacher lost his patience with me in the very first lesson
>didn't feel like I learned anything in the first lesson
But I thought my fighting game skills would help me be a good driver...

Thanks for reading my blog

>Maximilian Douche Streaming goober sniff

option selects playing the game for you.

they shoulda released it for PC with crossplay

It just takes practice. Nobody started out great at driving.

Balrog once killed a charging elephant with one punch.
Balrog all the way.

did he chinger his changers?

I think I'd wait to see what happens over the next 5 years first to give SNK this kind of credit.
The memory of KOFXII is still fresh in my mind, and they could jump ship and go back to drinking the pachinko ale at any time.
If they want me to believe they've turned a new leaf, I think they gotta do more to prove it.

Balrog is like three times his weight and he's a true nig.

All my money on him.
TJ Combo vs Balrog would be more interesting.