Other urls found in this thread:

fastestlaps.com/comparisons/6nelvn8fjfs9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice fucking try you samefag faggot

Alphonse confirmed fag

>implying we weren't 2 impersonators
poster count was 2
and I lifted this thread from a 2015 archive in 4plebs, kek
it's just low effort trolling on my part. Anyone who denies that GM has awesome products is just blind. Just as blind as anyone who denies they have absolute garbage products too, may I add.

Oh wait, just read that username, kek. Got me good, well meme'd.

Alphonse BTFOs GM shills once again.

Hey look it's the shitty version of a Holden Commodore

>shitty version
what did he mean by this?

>getting the file name right too
i'm impressed

>shitty version
lol no, chevrolet ss comes with fancy magnetic suspension from the corvette

mate your chevrolet SS is pretty much a full rip of the Australian engineered Holden Commodore with a tacky badge plastered over it hahaha

Fancy? Fuck you sound like you know what you're talking about

Yeah Chevrolet really worked hard on that one.

they should put more work into the vette

hahahaha, shut up faggot you sound like a retard

im australian. im also not stupid. the chevrolet ss is superior to the commodore ss. deal with it.

you're the only retard here mate, I don't knoww how you can figure that a car (Chevrolet SS) which was copied from the original Holden Commodore could be superior hahaha. Also, the HSV GTS would absolutely fuck your SS sunshine so id stop the spewing if i were you

Jesus christ that's funny.
But you can't really compare much to the GTR in terms of price and shit.

the australian falcon was ripped straight from the american falcon and was the superior car :^)

mangeride>shitty commodore suspension, even the hsv spec suspension is garbage in comparison
deal with it cunt

by the way HSV isnt GM, so HSV also take the shitty commodores and make them better just like the seppos do :^)

>falling for stale memes
top kek, the corvette is faster than the GT-R
fastestlaps.com/comparisons/6nelvn8fjfs9

HSV stands for Holden Special Vehicles group you autistic halfwit, so they don't even steal the commodores at all?

also, we aren't talking about falcons banana brain, we're talking about the Holden Commodore. Ford is an american based company owned by GM. Holden is also owned by GM however they're an Australian based company so your argument is invalid...

The HSV GTS is the fastest production car in Australia and would undoubtedly beat your Chevrolet ripoff SS with it's 6.2 L supercharged LSA, regardless of the suspension

you absolutely clueless cunt

/yawn

gtr wins in same day same conditions with same driver, assuming the corvette hasnt been modified
keep posting fake lap times tho

>gtr is also faster in a straight line
kek

>ford
>owned by GM

fuck off you stingy cunt you know what I meant, ford being an american owned company

How does being american make it "owned by GM"? lol
And Holden isn't just "owned by GM", it's part of it. The SS isn't a Commodore copy, it's a Commodore produced under a different brand because if they called it "Holden" it wouldn't sell well.

The only reason it wouldn't sell well is because stupid Amreifats don't trust non American made cars.

>HSV stands for Holden Special Vehicles group you autistic halfwit
and they arent owned by holden, you autistic halfwit
they simply take cars, modify, and resell them

>muh HSV GTS THOO!!!!
cunt i thought we were talking the SS's, see sorry not sorry you cant deal with the fact that the american SS is superior to the australian SS. next time dont get so uspet at facts :^)

>The only reason it wouldn't sell well is because stupid Amreifats don't trust non American made cars.
Nah, the only reason it wouldn't sell well is because it lacks brand recognition.

if they sold it as a holden they are literally wasting money because they have to create an entirely new business in that market
it has nothing to do with brand familiarity

ITT: how do we fix GM?

>if they sold it as a holden they are literally wasting money because they have to create an entirely new business in that market
how so? They could sell it along the chevys
>it has nothing to do with brand familiarity
it has a lot to do, getting brand recognition is expensive

>getting brand recognition is expensive
and creating a new brand for a market in which it has never been is also expensive
im no ceo but like logistics of the company or whatever.

>and creating a new brand for a market in which it has never been is also expensive
getting brand recognition is part of that, you just named the whole problem instead of a portion of it like I did

nuclear bomb should do it

yes, marketing a new brand is probably one of the biggest costs.

but then again... dealerships in australia put a pontiac or chevrolet bumper on commodores and raise the price by 15k, and everyone buys them.

But those 2 brands have global recognition.

>Implying Holden isn't shit