Why did it fail?

Why did it fail?

look at it

don't be lazy
read up on it

looks like mercedesu

Exactly. It looks fantastic. Why'd it fail?

because it's hideous and you need your eyes checked.

That Lincoln

Lovely engine and nice interior to boot, its a shame the exterior is so bad

It looks like something a 77 year old Texan oil baron would buy.

Looks like a Chinese Rolls Royce

proportions are fine, could've looked amazing if the design was made different here and there

It looks like a nicely moulded shit.

If I looked down into the toilet bowl when I was finished and saw that, I'd be as proud as a peach

The Brougham styling revival in American cars was a mistake to begin with, even in the '70s. By the turn of the millennium it looked utterly stupid, and the inflated shape and plastic bumpers don't help the case.

Americans still can't design cars. Their new great leap forward is the ST - a design cribbed from European Fords, the Focus from 2001 and the Fiesta has been around since the 70s.

>Headlights like the Integra
>Grille like Stephen Hawkin's mouth
>Body lines by a blind designer
>Outdated power train tech

>Damn, that looks pretty good from the si--
>See front
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY EYES

>tuned port injection badge from a turdgen Fbody

lel

Fudge Packard

Because it looks like a caricature of a Bentley that you would put in a videogame that doesn't have the brand rights.

>Americans can't design cars
I mean I dislike muscle cars but they look incredible

That V12 is based on the SBC so it sorta fits.

Now listen here you. We wont have you running all around town like a heathen and givin the great state of texas a bad name boy. Now go on n behave yourself son. This is gods country..hes always watchin.