/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3225

Lewd Edition

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
Chess Play/Ladder Info and more: pastebin.com/ST2512G8
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

en.lichess.org/AdILJwyS
pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
lichess.org/yQH54PZ8
youtube.com/channel/UCoDcQ3GjJLG9r4-aXp5TTUg
i.imgur.com/XRvzv7X.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lilly!

en.lichess.org/AdILJwyS

you always post this just as I have to leave

I post these like 3 times a day.
I posted one earlier as well.

Sleep snug, smug.

>tfw had a dream about her
Feels good

crapawa shitjou is not a game

>shitjou
>jou
You tried.

Nth for headpat!

I knew it was you!

Pol-dood and other Euroanons?

If being blind/deaf increases your other senses, does that mean Lily and Shizune would have ultra-sensitive erogenous zones?

It's implied.

Afternoon SHG

Lilly, most likely. Not sure about Shizune though

>social workers
>psychologists

lmao, do you guys drink snake oil as well?

Hey Poldood! I have a few questions, really for anyone in Europe but 'specially you

1) Do you like CS and 2) How realistic is it for you to be able to go to Germany?

>Not sure about Shizune though
I thought so too until I remembered something.

Alarm clocks for deaf people at things that you put on your bed that go spastic and start vibrating.

>look at me I'm a well adjusted human being shitposting on kripplesexgeneral

Sensory enhancement doesn't translate to enhanced body sensitivity, they're two different things.

I am going to marry Lilly!

not if i do it first!

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

I will duel you for her hand in marriage

touch is a sense, you dip.

>two katawas duel for lilly's favor
>they both die of heart attacks after a few second of any physical activity

>you have to be a normie in order to acknowledge that """""""psychology"""""" is a fringe pseudoscience that has devolved into a sad excuse to scam people into buying sugar pills

I'm the least normie person in this entire thread, likely this entire board right now. Normies are stupid. Normies are the kind of people that by into shit like "depression". Normies make excuses at every corner and live their lives according to faulty societal expectations.

Numerical value for reading and re-listening to raindrops and puddles for the first time in a year:

pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc

>psychology
>pills

Not really, sorry. Mostly becase of work related stuff. Maybe if I lived closer to the border, but at the moment it's nearly impossible

Right, that is a thing. Did you know that alarm dildos are a thing too?

>implying that I won't shotgun other user

now if only Lilly was deaf she wouldn't ask any questions

It's just vermin Lilly

I did not but you have piqued my interests.

>t-thanks, Kenji

ksg mansion when

Well it's not a dildo per se but it's a device that's intended for women to put near their vaginas and set the alarm. At a given time it starts to buzz, resulting in a rather pleasant stimulation

And where can I buy 15 of them?

Internet, obviously
What devious idea did you come up with?

I want to put them up on my ceiling and make them dance around.

PRAISE LILLY

new fetish:
>putting a bunch of these on hanako's sensitive spots
>she gets wet as hell in anticipation of the coming surge
>gets horny too obviously
>give her the D
>during the vigorous loving she sorta forgets about them
>make her cum right when they all go off, making her shake and spasm so hard that she nearly passes out

Kinky.

You know there are those egg-shaped small rotors right? More convenient. Unless you want to create a time bomb of cumsplosions

>Unless you want to create a time bomb of cumsplosions
Do you not want to?

>muh semantics

they are all of the same gypsy fucking caravan at the end of the day

Normie is the term used by actual normalfags when they want to post on facebook and plebit how cool and hardcore they are.
Your whole post sounds very american, fedoric and normalfagy.

Well... Not in the way you described it. I see it a little differently

Good morning ksg.
A fire, even a small one, is releasing so much energy. It all shoots upwards at amazing speeds. But, it peters out, fades as quickly as it came.
Sun doesn't give a shit about that, though. Be the sun, find your nuclear fusion.

How's it going in ksg today?

I don't get this game.

So Shizune and Lily are like S-Tier girls, and everyone else is like D-Tier at best? Why?

Ah right. I'm gonna be going to ESL Cologne in like July so was wondering if anyone would like to go

>Shizune
>S-Tier
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!

Afernoon Kenji

No, no. Every girl can be S-tier. Shizune is shit-tier!

I'd love to but I won't have any days off most likely...

If someone from ksg is going I would. What is it?

Oh and hey Kenji

It's from Friday to Sunday, I'm thinking of going between Wed and the next Wed and having a few days to travel around Europe and stuff
I mean its like 7 months away so no rush haha

It's a Major CS;GO tournament held once a year in Germany. There's a LoL and CS one in Poland (Katowice?) but that's in Feb/March and there's no way I can get the money by then

Two reasons:

Still it will be rather unlikely for me, sorry!

Diamond hips?

Good morning. I dunno if you were still interested, but i had a sort of reply to Ostracised? I'm afraid i'm not around enough to know what's been going on, though i am curious. I feel as if it's hard to say what's interesting about someone I know so briefly, but the times when i've come here almost every day, and whittled away most of my waking and sleeping hours on chatting about KS were certainly interesting parts of my life. I think you managed to make yourself a part of that interesting experience by being there to talk to.

The years have been pretty odd. the start of 2016 was awful, leading on from a really shitty everything in 2015, but things've thawed a bit since then. Spring felt weird. Summer was very up and down. Autumn & Winter's been generally good, though. I kinda liked this year. I haven't been around here, or playing much KS for a long time, though. i kind of want to get back into it. How were your years?

Do you think they have different names?

No problem dude! Just thought I'd float the idea out

Really if anyone from /ksg/ wants to piss around in Germany for the summer it's open

Thanks! You too.
Everything going cool in here?

Hey there SHG. Having a nice day?
>tournament
Might not mind watching it on stream at least. The esports I've enjoyed lately have mostly been HS and Heroes of the Storm.

good to hear from you.
2016 has been some ups and downs for me, too. At least I have internet and a good PC now though, unlike at the start of the year.
Generally love winter the most but I've been feeling a little colder than I'd like to lately.
feeling a lil better today though.

no I'm not a normalfag

hips like razor blades unf

Really? Cause you act like you are a fedoratipper galore trying to prove how edgy and awesome he is actually

>psychology major mad I exposed his entire field in a single post

relax normie, snake oil will never stop selling

Yeah it's chill thanks

>HS and HotS
HS was the first eSport I got into, but all the major Blizzard events are in the US and I can't afford to go there. Blizzcon would be a dream

>mfw there will never be competitive KS

>HS
>esport

You don't have to be a psychology major to spot a fedoratipper you know.

Sweet!
Blizzcon does sound like a lot of fun, pricy though. I didn't know you liked watching HS, that's interesting to know. I know I can stream that one well so there's some possibility there.

kenjibro loves meeting with ksg dudes, you could ask him next time you see him around, maybe catch a trip with him if he wants to go there.
Come to think of it I wonder how far you two brits actually live from each other.

The money on the line and audience numbers support the notion. I don't take it too seriously, myself, mostly watch it to see the fun stuff happen (like people getting shit on from pure RNG), similar to how I play the game itself.

I didn't say you did.

You never bothered to deny it either.

What the fuck are you on about retard

What are you talking about?

Kek, but honestly there's a lot of money in it. Consistently in the top 4 watched games, more popular than any other Blizz game
>pic related

>Spoiler
Yeah dude, I hit Legend a few times. Haven't been playing much recently 'cause I'm busy and all

I haven't talked to him in a while, don't think I've seen him on recently but that sounds good, if you see him could you pass that on?

Idk where he is but I suspect a distance, I live in the North and most people are in the south.

Manchester.

Ah, yes. That is certainly amazing. I never got close to anything like that. Takes a lot of grinding through and consistent wins.
Wouldn't mind some pointers while I'm doing my silly stuff. When you're not busy, of course.
I just remembered, I should re-make my old KS girl themed decks too, those were good fun.
>pass that on
Sure thing.

I like cripples
I like monster girls

I need a new VN about crippled monster girls at a cripple academy in a fantastic setting.

>I need a new VN about crippled monster girls at a cripple academy in a fantastic setting.

The thought of a Lamia that has been amputated to the waist makes me giggle.

Thanks Kiwi
It's not that far then, 100 miles maybe? Slightly longer on roads

Yeah man it sucks. First time I had to get like 200 wins, so much grinding

Yeah man I don;t mind

What are monster girls?

>What are monster girls?
Like from monster girl quest.
Here's one.
Pretty much anything anthropomorphic. Or demi-humans like orcs or elves or undead.

There's a good amount of KS monster girl pics, aside from the obvious stuff like catgirls. Artwork rose up a lot when MGQ first got popular.
I don't have them specifically sorted, though.

lichess.org/yQH54PZ8

Nth for a happy Hana!

>"Fun, fun, fun at the nurse's office."
>Think Hisao is gonna make a joke and be sarcastic or something
>Remember that "Don't want to talk about it." leads to death in the Hanako/Lily route
>Instead Hisao acts like a massive cunt for no reason and fucking dies

Heheh, yeah that was pretty great.

Welcome to life, we're all massive cunts in our own ways

Good morning /ksg/!
It's cold as hell, hope you're all staying warm, and that Kiwi is staying hot hot hot!

Does anybody have the YouTube channel to watch the soccer league games?

Evening lads

hellooo, we have another match on tonight?

G'morning, degenerate.

youtube.com/channel/UCoDcQ3GjJLG9r4-aXp5TTUg

Hey there Undertaker.

>he'll never know the joys of the time Stone was around regularly

>he'll never know the joys of having friends.

Say that again, I had something projecting in my ear.

we lewd now?
i.imgur.com/XRvzv7X.jpg

>dem hips.

>that anatomy

My, my.
A nice job as always, thighs.

Evening and hello! I don't think so, but I wanted to have something to do at work. Then I got busy lol
Thanks Kiwi! How goes life in 1984?
Afternoon, Kenji

^

How's it goin'?

I, what?

Was there originally a Misha route?

It seems weird that they set up Misha/Shizune and Lily/Hanako to parallel one another, but with Lily/Hanako, you hang out with both and then naturally branch off into one or the other, plus both have routes.

With Misha/Shizune, you spend equal time with Misha and Shizune, then it railroads you into Shizune's route and goes full White Album 2 mode with all the cucking.

>Was there originally a Misha route?
No. Devs say they never really had plans for anything like that.

hey /ksg/!
how is your day going?