Custom plates

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Let's have a funny plate thread. Saw this at my school a while back.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

expected notacop
got notacop
Wow so fahnee it's literally the most fucking overdone plate in the world for Crown Vics.

Booteefool
Booteefool

notacop
Exactly what a fascist would want us to believe

eGremlin
eGremlin

Incest mom?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

310$ for a custom plate

JDIMSA

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

North Carolina state

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Nicest.
Still lol'd.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

I actually have a few. Huh.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Besides being cop bait, how illegal would it be to style a crown vic EXACTLY like a cop car (including a non-functional clear light bar) that says "BOLIS" on the side with "to prodegd and serbe fug :DDD" under it. I mean faggot security companies pretend they're cops all the time, I don't know why this would be a stretch.

This is one thing I want to do with a disposable income

TreeEater
TreeEater

Saw "MILFLVR" a while ago.

Evilember
Evilember

I kinda wanna visit PA now t b h

DeathDog
DeathDog

that's NCSU

Nojokur
Nojokur

California has plates you can get with special symbols, one joker here is bombing around in a clapped out minitruck with the plate I(heart)URMOM.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

look up local state laws. AFAIK as long as you don't have the blues and cherries and you don't impersonate a cop, you should be good.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Kinda meh but whatever. Took this one when I worked at Fiat

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit