Tom Clancy's The Division General /divg/

Best Weapon Skin Edition

I will post this general everyday until you like it

>Update 1.5 patch notes
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/news/152-275402-16/the-division-update-15-survival-patch-notes

>Twitter/Forum
twitter.com/TheDivisionGame
forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/498-The-Division?s=05301fb84bc812f6898090faf8670414

>Best guide is best
docs.google.com/document/d/1g6wkNuXw0VJiymTqa79Yze7iJPNjMi35zerzd31fN6M/edit#

>Wiki is dead but we have this
divisionfieldguide.com

We have a Discord: discord.gg/mG7Sjcu

Last Wave:

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ubi.com/division-play-free-weekend-pc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is nothing wrong with the game right now. Pipe down you autist.

free weekend is up ahead for anyone who wants to try it.

blog.ubi.com/division-play-free-weekend-pc/

page 10 bump

How did this general die so fast? I remember seeing it being active at the start of the month.

It's because they fugged up and made a good game with retarded shit.

They removed the retarded shit and fixed the game but general is still ded for some reason

Was hoping for double xp or some sort of event for Christmas/holidays.

Game running better for you guys after the update?

The uplay store is being odd.

Is Division alive?

It is actually. Only the threads are dead.

Seems like there's nothing to discuss

was there a big update or change? this general has been dead for almost a year.

Yes it was.

1.4 made the game playable and fun again.

1.5 added the Survival DLC which is even more fun.

enemies are still meat titans, which im not a fan of.

ehh kinda? before they took 5 mags to drop, now a elite heavy only takes a mag
i find the only reason it takes longer is because i miss alot more due to the new accuracy and stabilty build
but if anything, things are alot better flowing

i still expect mod enemys to take more that 20 rounds since this is an rpg-fps rather than fps
just comes with the territory

i was fighting the supply drop mobs in the dark zone and all of them took over two mags of mosin headshots to kill, and that was just the chaff. the boss nigga shield mob was practically indestructible, and this is with pretty endgame gear circa v1.0

weird, i was using a sniper build and i was surprised to drop an elite nonboss heavy in 5 shots with my mosin

Is DX12 worth using?

no
because dx12 needs windows 10
and if use windows 10 you fucked up

Glad to see this general get revived. Used to play a ton when the game released with my bro and plan on getting back into it soon.
Last I was playing the Darkzone was still a largely unfair ganky fuckfest and the bullet sponge was unreal. Heard they managed to
fix most of that shit tho and never did much past the first update w/ Falcon Lost. What kinds of things have they been doing with it
recently?

You are doing something wrong then.

There are 1 shot sniper builds and its not that hard to make that build.

Bad News; DZ is still unfair gankfest. You can still do it without any risk but ganksquads are a thing.

Good News; Everything else is fixed

what exactly is a sniper build

depends, i have 9300 firearms, reckless alphabridge sniper build thats meant to be able to crit headshot enemies in a single bullet

somepeople have legacy snipers with the talent peovident (last bullet does 60%more) and use a modle700 which thumb loads each bullet, even the last, and just reload cancel so they can fire the final shot over and over

I have no idea. I don't use Snipers but there was a one shot kill video and he had a perma ulti and killing bosses with 3-4 headshots.