What does Veeky Forums think of the solstice?

What does Veeky Forums think of the solstice?

I'm thinking of getting one.

it's soooo cute. great first car for a high school girl or wife.

I am a gril.

yes it is cute but I don't know if it's good

oh that ruins it. Do you know how to google? Because there are things such as reliability tests and reviews that are a lot more useful than the opinion of the autists here.

The sister car, the Saturn Sky, is better looking. All in all, they're great sports cars. Grab one if you can.

don't listen to this fag
get one

If you want it as a fashion accessory, don't. What you want is a good looking car that's easy to drive. By definition, sports cars are tricky to handle. Sports cars aren't built to sit and pose. They're built to go fast and get your pulse racing, hence their tendency to attempt to kill you. That's not just the Solstice, that's sports cars in general. Just find a good looking little sport coupe like a Scion tC or a VW Beetle like every other girl

Owned one for a few years awhile back before selling if for something that could better cope with Houston's shit roads.

Loved it personally, it lacked overall refinement and was a GM parts bin roadster but it got plenty of compliments and was pretty quick even before the canned tune I installed. The top was cumbersome to put down and up but it looked fantastic regardless and I never had any major reliability issues save for a heat sensor that conked out.

Had I known I'd be moving out of downtown I'd still have it...

Veeky Forumstists

Stereotypical black man, you know all that jazz

Get it. That's all I think.

get the gxp
great cars

Excellent cars and tons of fun to drive. Highly recommended.

>I'm thinking of getting one.
well done, imagine how individual you'll be!
Just think how many people will be like "what car is that" and then you'll get to tell them!!

Fucking amazing OP.
This truly is a great time to be alive!!11

>solstice is a girls car hurrrrrf
>op is a gril
>oh nos don't get a solstice it's too hard to drive

These guys

>16281651
Solstice is cuter

I would go with the saturn like this guy since they look significantly better imo, unless there's a significant price difference cause they are the same car

This thread is full of idiots.
The solstice is everything we hate about modern cars, coupled with the mid 00's bubble shape and plastic memes.
It's a soft car, with soft performance, for soft people, who don't mind looking like they're in grave poverty.

do you have a vagina???...if not, then go with the SKY...I love mine!!!

This is what damage control looks like.

>POS entry level sports car from 10 years ago
>Awful mid 00's design
>Gawdy as fuck
>Cut from production before they released any decent models
>12 coupes left show rooms floors.
Cool piece of shit, it's only slightly better than a neon

>stop liking what i don't like
nigga chill

They're plastic kids toy tier garbage.

>Brosifine
opinion discarded. You're the same retard who thought a BMW was cheaper to maintain than a cut price Toyota. Fuck off retard.

How much do you care about the performance of the car? If you want something that is completely performance oriented that can be made to go fast, get the S2K instead. However, if you just want something that looks pretty and sits there, the sky/solstice is the most showy out of all the 2 door coupes.

It does have mid 00's GM build quality. A lot of plastic and the electronics go wrong.

Bread on tits and timestamp

Superior Kappa twin. No matter how many times I see it posted I will always be jealous of that redline

(Nice trips)

>2016
>trip

thank you very much...here's another!!!...

Roadster thread!
And be sure to buy the turbo version OP

Nice

>saw a mint Sky Redline for sale when I was a poor NEET
>have a well paying career and could easily afford it now
>but it's probably gone forever and I won't find an example like that again

JUST

yes

post your german miatas my friends

German or bust

i really hate how us spec Z4's have those ugly ass round reflectors on the rear bumper

you should get rid of them

damn. i never knew that before. those stupid ass rear ones don't even light up with your blinkers like the fronts. that said in person they are far less noticeable than in pics. should some tard rear end me, euro bumper it is.

no dude

should some retard rear end you, sell the car and get it a rear bumper. :(

don't want no damaged bmw

love tap ofc. i don't drive junk. besides, when she hits 100k I'm replacing her with a coupe or a virgin e46 M3.

Love the drop top, but can't deny sexy.

yeah haha, they're beautiful

I'm thinking of selling my speedyellow boxster s because it gets a little too much attention and i want something a little stealthier.

Z4 coupes are deffinately an option.

If you want stealth a Z4M coupe is def not the way to go, I can't fill up with gas without someone talking to me, and its a mere roadster.

This would be the patrician choice if you can afford it OP

>only slightly better than a car with a cult following of enthusiasts and tuners
Wew lad. You did not think that one through.

>tiny
>no balls
>not turbo charged

They made a turbo model. Look up the Solstice GXP. 2.0L turbo making 260 HP and 260 ft-lbs

Bump

Just get a miata

The cringe in this post is too dam high

They're pretty heavy for a roadster, other than that they're pretty cool

Those are stupid expensive now, but damn I want one.