How do you make money without leaving your house?

How do you make money without leaving your house?

Other urls found in this thread:

mikesbinaryreviews.wordpress.com/automated-binary-review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

order kneepads from amazon and invite people over from craigslist

Charge 50 dollars a dick, three dicks a day is 750 bucks a week man

I live on a comfy island, I can't invite random degenerate Craigslist niggers to it, they will ruin everything.

How would you make money if you lived on a comfy island with no niggers allowed?

Forex trading...
Binary options if you are a beginner, start with automated systems like this:
mikesbinaryreviews.wordpress.com/automated-binary-review/

That's exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks user.

I've been lurking for a couple of hours and stumbled on this. Seems very useful reading material, gonna get the PDF's related.

If anyone has similar reading material geared towards beginners, or useful advice for an aspiring hermit, that also would be very helpful.

who the FUCK even has time to read all that shit???? are you all unemployed?

You don't make money.
You rot and die for your unnecessary racism.
You're probably ugly.

Thats just the appetizer senpai. Personally I've read about 5 books off that list, went into another direction after.

Here's an updated version.

haha yeah great ieda

Quit fapping and you'll be amazed at all the extra time on your hands.

For me, I was working for a long time but I wasn't satisfied with the money I was making for the labor I was contributing.

I want to work smarter not harder, which I'm sure others who frequent Veeky Forums have came to a similar conclusion hence why they're here.

Nigger means subhuman. The BBC calls people nigger when they mean "subhuman".
You stupid nigger.

Ok, Mike

>the millionaire fastlane
No point reading that book, here's the gist: get out and do shit instead of sitting on your ass reading Veeky Forums. If you do decide to read it you can find it free online.

Affiliate marketing. Or any type of internet sales really. From writing articles, to programming, to web development, to social media marketing to search engine optimization and online reputation management. There's probably a few more I missed.
You can also get away with IT repair by doing things over teamviewer // having clients drop off & pick up at your location. If you can't do that, replace computers with anything that needs to be serviced. Nothing too big physically so your customers can deliver it to you.

I started affiliate marketing for two simple reasons
a) i wouldn't have to leave the house
b) i wouldn't have to deal with people (customers)

All my wishes came true.

>I started affiliate marketing for two simple reasons
And how is it going? a lot of money? Pls elaborate

Pics with timestamp.

I dont believe that your moms basement is an island.

You MAKE time.

If u want freedom from wagecucking.

I made time to read all of these while working 7 14's. 10 pages a night takes 0 time and a book or 2 a month is better than none. Fortunately i get to do wtf ever i want now in downtime at work. Learning guitar, study, shitpost. Life is gud.

>another direction.

Where boss?

I have also and its pretty rare to see someone here who knows wtf is going on.

Thats why i started comming here. Now i come for the lols and to scream at shitcoiners.

>THink and Grow Rich
>Like a Virgin
>Starting a business for dummies
>Le Capital

Yeah, that's clearly what you need to read...

Here's the 2 books you really need:
How to make money in stocks (4th ed) by Bill oNeil
Trend Following by Covel

Use the former to filter the signals you get from the latter. That's it.

Bigger paychecks and more freedom than my parents and peers. I would say it's going good

You make time. Start by stopping time-wasting things like surfing the internet.

>airbnb

Make 40-80 euros a night pr room

Can you link your affiliate site? Lets see what you got.

bump

no way

Ok. Then how did you make it? Any tips? I'd like to start with affiliate marketing. Advice would be helpful.

make what? my affiliate site or 'make it' in the industry?

Um, equities & futures?

Obviously don't link your sites on sites like this, but what is your general niche? I guess health and money-making topics sell the best.

The 3 biggest niches where majority of $ is made are
1 Health (how to lose weight, how to fix limp dick)
2 Money (how to make money online)
3 Sex (dating, hookup sites)

I do video games and sex because they align with my interests.
Most cases it doesn't matter what you chose. Your first niche site may fail. Think of it as fishing. Cast out a variety of lines and some will reel in big fish daily and others won't ever get a bite.

I may come across as stupid here...

But why wouldn't you post your affiliate site here? what's the biggest risk?

Haxorz/ increased competition/ others?

Thanks! Kind of what I thought.

> stock trading
lol, good fucking luck

> web design/development
> graphic design
> video editing

> one of those meme work from home jobs
but you usually have to go to an office for a year or two before they trust you to work from home

Dude read 20 min a night before bed and you should be able to read 2 books a month.

> Listening to anything Ivanka Trump says

That book can't possibly have anything useful in it.

There's nothing to personally gain from revealing it like that.
Biggest reason is someone cloning the site and doing the same exact thing which will decrease my revenue. If you're seasoned in aff marketing, it's easy to pick apart someones site and duplicate everything.
Then there's doxers, people who will send abuse reports to your host, ddosers. And other things to make your life difficult.

Rich Dad, Poor Dad

4 Hour Work Week

If you get distracted easily, go somewhere like a park, beach, cafe, library, your roof, etc. for an hour a day.

I get where you're coming from.

Is there any books you would recommend that helped you?

They don't write books on it.
Sign up on a few big internet marketing forums and take action on the methods shared there.

Any in particular you would suggest?

Lol, you caught me. It's actually the only one i never finished.

Apparently shes pretty well spoken in real life but i gotta say her entire fucking book is poorly written and basically says
>well yeah we were rich as fuck and thats why life was hard for us.

I get it. But stop trying to relate to blue collars from your ivory tower. Fuck.

Ive got like 20 times this at home. I should read more but my cheap used book source (Hastings) is kill.

My man!

Richdad shit changed my life. 0 fucks given if its a shill company. I got 6 grand saved and another 6 or 7 and we taking 2 weeks off and taking 2 classes.

mega:///#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw