/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Wright Anything Agency edition
/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favourite cases, your favourite characters or anything else AA related, it's all welcome here.

>Recent Updates
- AOV Christmas Event is now on: docs.google.com/document/d/1OOw-YfY6A3h2nqqBBot2zDW-w3KgSflqdiowZ9PrIog/edit
- AO2 is still in development. For more information and downloads check: docs.google.com/document/d/1UdQOegcjhWNgR2qg5RZA9DsmlP2JztGIh_5HAsQzJJ8/edit
- Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice has been released on iOS and Android devices.

>What is Attorney Online?
In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>AO Quickstart Guide (joining the server, using the client, etc.):
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

Previous case files:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1RcE-TH3URbQEeSNwf-9LQxpyRXGfFOF_KdjH4wMTfAw/edit#
pastebin.com/Vb7SVwca
docs.google.com/document/d/1OOw-YfY6A3h2nqqBBot2zDW-w3KgSflqdiowZ9PrIog/edit
mega.nz/#!MRZzyCCD!CMch9R6IxogmP628qFKR0O48YmcGBHNet7PtgD1E5vY
mega.nz/#!ZIAX1Dwb!Slo7O99zsfeg2mvdcGJl5ZSI_uFgUY2z1c1f7Fget9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Godot.

DEBESTE`

Second for Kirigiri

Reminder today is new update day.

>Gina mod update

Prepare for botches.

there are times where i wonder why it takes so long to upload the update

do all the mods have 50kb/s upload speed?

Maybe that's why Lupa is right again about filesize.
:^)

Have you looked at the mods who have tried to do the updates? A BR, Brexit, a Slav and now Names.

>Gina mod is Names

When is gatoposting coming back?

Update is up.

>download update
>Server is down
Th-thanks

The upload is done, you can now download the update from here:
docs.google.com/document/d/1RcE-TH3URbQEeSNwf-9LQxpyRXGfFOF_KdjH4wMTfAw/edit#

Server will be restarting shortly.

>people would sooner believe some rando with one month of experience became mod
>this person came up soon after Names left

Should've deleted a lot of these credits.

"An Ode to the Unfinished Box

While the box still ain't finished,
There still remains hope that the final trudges of it's life will come back.
However, before we can do that, we must all utter a single phrase...
"Fuck off Verin."

- Sherlock "Sherlock Holmes" Holmes"

3 months shitposter kun
and names was gone for months before they showed up

pastebin.com/Vb7SVwca

for those interested

Jesus greg what did i do to you to make you that salty?
I'm sorry whatever it was.

>I'd like to wish Kekachi the best, he's as good of a ripper as I am.

>Embargo ripper
>Making people's eyesight blurry since forever

>no Stheno to complete my defense team

I don't care if she sucks I want her

these were edited by one of the mods

I dl'd a few of the chars early and the readmes were different

and meaner

Who do you think earns the most money in the Wright Anything Agency?
Apollo still counts.

I want Gant to fuck Phoenix, I want Gant to fuck him and make him feel worthless as he ejaculates inside of his tight ass, I want Gant to walk in on Phoenix cleaning himself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck him and abuse him, I want Gant to tie him up and fuck him while all of Hazakura Temple watches and falls into chaos as one of the world's greatest defense attorneys is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Gant to fry up a burger for Phoenix and drug him so he can fuck him in his secret interrogation chamber, I want Gant to force Phoenix to his knees as he fucks him from behind holding onto his hair spike, Gant will deny him from cumming for months on end and any time he cums he will shock him, Gant will drain his pool once a month and feed it back to Phoenix as the only liquid he had drink other than Police Chief's own cum, Gant will brain-wash Phoenix into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Gant to lick Phoenix's armpits as he cums deeply inside of him, I want to hear Phoenix moan in pleasure as Gant fucks him with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting his perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Phoenix I will kill them and make him watch, I will make Phoenix worship Gant's body and dick until he no longer has to tie him up. I will make Gant fuck Phoenix.

>A literal who rookie who fucked off to a foreign country

>A literal who rookie who broke down during one of her trials

>A living legend who took down two von Karmas and Edgeworth, solved over a dozen impossible cases, and even stared down a bomb threat without giving a fuck.

Gee I wonder.

It's obviously Trucy

Trucy does

Seems like any attorney can win cases these days.
Which isn't bad per say, but Phoenix's feats aren't quite as impressive before when Mia, Miles, Apollo, Athena, Greg, fucking grossberg and to a lesser extent Klavier cause he's basically an DA have done the same thing.

Mia and Greg are regarded as legends

Miles was never a DA

Athena's a shitty DA that nobody likes

We don't know Grossberg's record and from how he acts in 3-1 it's safe to say he's shit too.

Don't forget that DAs winning cases are the exception, we don't get a good picture of how hopeless they have it since we focus on FEEN and his law firm.

>Miles was never a DA
Him on the bench in 3-5 and his investigations are virtually the same thing.

>Athena's a shitty DA that nobody likes
Nobody likes her, sure, but she still manages to solve cases, albeit with a little guidance, but even Mia and Phoenix needed guidance in their first cases.

>We don't know Grossberg's record and from how he acts in 3-1 it's safe to say he's shit too.
He was rich and successful, he just wasn't really too much of a truthfag.

>Don't forget that DAs winning cases are the exception
Fair enough.

Grossberg was rich because he sold out the Feys.

Why do you think he sold out to Redd? He was awful at his job.

And Miles being a good DA isn't something you can hold as proof that being a DA is easy, he's Miles Edgeworth.

If anyone wants a christmas hat on an image, post it here. I'll hat it for you.

I don't know who that is. His level of literal who is stronger than mine.

Right now. Pic related.

ty bb

noise. fuck you and your shitty class trials.

Gimme your name and I'll tell you if you're a literal who to me or not

>Gimme your name
Yeah, no.

Names

Gato

Ginasteno

el baked burrito Namu

I meant in a PM you dip
A good person, I hope his life gets better

>I meant in a PM you dip
I'm not interested in name politics.

then you aren't a literal who

N is a stupid autists who screenshoots every damn post in here

>namedrop meme

weak tbqh

What happened?
Where did we go wrong?

It doesn't matter who I am in the thread or ingame. If I did tell you, the content of my posts wouldn't change, but I'd be subject to shitposting shenanigans, and that's not conducive to a productive discussion. We were having a talk about the state of the game. Why you instead went for the low hanging fruit of name discussion, and calling me namefags is beyond me, but I shouldn't have given you the benefit of the doubt in replying.

When people say that the thread isn't the game, they're so wrong, because it most certainly is The content of your posts can now be found in the middle of cases, unmoderated - in the beginning it had a presence, but it definitely wasn't on the streets. Nobody even tries to hide that they have this toxic behaviour now, they do it publicly, without fear of reprimand, because they think that the skeletal ruleset shields them from any punishment.

I hope you do eventually understand that this namedropping business puts off newcomers, and creates an atmosphere in which people feel like leaving. These sorts of people (and they *are* a sort of people, they all sound the same generic passive aggressive non RP they do in cases is revolting and boring) will be all that's left if nothing happens.

>but won't actually moderating make the population lower?
Negligibly. Warning, kicking and banning troublemakers who ruin people's fun with this soul draining shitposting atmosphere in and out of cases is not unlike third degree burn treatment. It will get better than before, but you must give the affected area medical attention or amputate if necessary. And for that, we definitely need to return to the more active habits of moderation, and take valuable lessons from the way Veeky Forums's ss13 mods work. They play the same genre, but they're doing so much better than us now - we used to have more active players at peak at the start.

I'm not writing any more postnaughts for a while, because I'm repeating myself. Any more posts would be redundant.

>take valuable lessons from the way Veeky Forums's ss13 mods work
BOINK

>I've got at least three instances in memory of him doing that to me, and I'm a literal who.
Back up your claim that you're a literal who or retract it.

Why is this update so shitty. It's like people thought to add a bunch of retarded content instead of fixing our current bugs.

>retarded content
As per usual there is someone who is completely ungrateful to any of the content makers. What bugs do you even expect rippers to fix?

What are the requirements for the Christmas Case to be considered? And can I submit multiple? I have like a million ideas swimming around in my head.

Rippers are like the bugs, little cockroaches that need to be smushed under your feet, spraying out in a bucket of blood and guts being mushed between your toes.
You might think me a troll or a meme. But you must realize by now that our dwindling population is due to the increasing of the file size. Rippers just add on to this problem by giving us more characters no one will ever use. The only person this update that will be used is Susato because she's a cute female that the namefags can use all the time.

The rest will sit and take up space on our hard drives.

Honestly the sooner lewdton/lupa goes through with his plan to revert us to vanilla the better. Real fuckin talk.

The submitted document must be original, entries copied from other cases will be disqualified;
It must be in a playable state, half-done documents will be disqualified;
Each player has the right to two entries and no more than that;
The case format must not be a pre-written*, but it can be a different/revamped form of improv;
Evidence, summary and profiles of the defendant and victim must already be built for the document to be considered a pre-built improv;
In order to submit your case, talk to a mod or PM them in any social service with a link to your document, make sure your document does not have your name in it;

docs.google.com/document/d/1OOw-YfY6A3h2nqqBBot2zDW-w3KgSflqdiowZ9PrIog/edit

Not even (You) worthy, @162852562.

>Characters nobody will never use
When I case I only use /randomchar so in a way I am using all available characters every case.

>characters nobody will ever use
People are already using SoJ Wright.

link to update? (if its in OP, im sorry but I dont know the name of this update)

anniversary update

>building a case
>nobody wants to throw in odd evidence to spice things up
I just wanna have fun, bruh

Evidence doesn't make the case fun, players do.

Stop trying to crash cases you fucking meme.

There will be a Yugioh themed case saturday afternoon. It will be based on the 5DS series, and is built to allow people not familiar with the card game to join and participate.

Add a coconut with blood inside.

I believe you misspelt "Pokemon: The Trading Card Game"

Hope you all enjoy Scuttlebutt (finally). Sorry shit's not as great as it should be.

Anyhow I found some Roylott/Nikomina files on my pc. Might just slap em together and make a character for you all too.

Have a very Merry Christmas/Kansas/HakunaMatata or whatever you celebrate.

Mind if I ask how long would it be in estimation till we get Niko?

1 year.

>same character but different versions are on the same case
>they'r eon the same team
WHY IS THIS FUCKING ALLOWED?

Same reason "inner" and "outer" characters were allowed
for memes

I have 25 days off for winter break. I'll download the files from the DGS mega.

If they're easy to rip I'll rip em and tell you an ETA. If not I'll tell you I won't rip them.

Simply because with these roylott files and such that I have it wouldn't be too bad to just finish her.

>want to make a timely rebuttle ojection
>cant type fast enough to have the whole line come out in time for one message
>OBJECT, and type message out after the objection
>"yes?" they always say

Alright. Thanks, senpai.

Oh god, that reference.

>57/100
Yep we are not dead yet

A lot of memes going on in area 2

Could it be?
Have we rediscovered... fun?

So how about that Christmas Event, huh?

Has anyone made anything for it?

I made a civil case for my first entry. Will probably put in a second case entry.

Thought about sprite editing but had no ideas for it.

case where?

Well the Mega seems to be missing quite a bit from case 2. I can probably make the character. She just won't be complete.

I did use the footage to complete all the Roylott emotes there. So that's cool.

DGS Soundtrack in FLAC (839MB, lossless) with translated tags (and cover)(edited)
mega.nz/#!MRZzyCCD!CMch9R6IxogmP628qFKR0O48YmcGBHNet7PtgD1E5vY

DGS Soundtrack in AAC (118.5MB, best for Android/iOS) with translated tags (and cover)
mega.nz/#!ZIAX1Dwb!Slo7O99zsfeg2mvdcGJl5ZSI_uFgUY2z1c1f7Fget9g

Ok nevermind. I took a full look through all the videos we have and Nikomina doesn't talk much at all in them. It's just a bunch of idle emotes.

If anyone has a link to more DGS stuff without bench/textbox (Unlikely), then maybe I can finish her.

I only see one doable nikomina emote in that fucking footage because it's the only one that shows her talking.

Why is nearly half of case 2 missing?