AWD Muscle Cars

yahoo.com/news/2017-dodge-challenger-gt-first-161103478.html
>low(ish) curb weights
>groundbreaking

Fucking. Triggered. I'm american and this is the EXACT reason why our cars are such garbage. That whole:
>muh heritage
>muh displacement
>muh rear wheel drive
cracks me up. Hey, we're only a few decades behind the curve!

Look at the bright side. It only took you half a century to put IRS in the Mustang.

AHHHAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA

>American cars are garbage
100% false. Chevy's and Chrysler's are garbage.

And a V6, because economy matters in a muscle car. Apparently.

I need an AWD LT4 Camaro. Because reasons.

Not even American, but your cars are GOAT if you pretend ferd doesn't exist.

The 8speed and AWD system can't handle the v8. They tried it in a concept and it didn't work. 8 speed is too shitty and fragile. Police still get the 5 speed and have AWD optional for their v8.

Go buy foreign then you fucking retard. If AWD is so damn important because you can't be assed to learn how to drive a rear wheel drive car, let alone get the right fucking wheels for the damn thing then go but a WRX or some other car and pretend you're cooler than you are while the car drives you instead of you driving the car.

The only problem here is that most muscle car drivers are pure amateurs. Watch any YouTube video where something like a wrx beats a muscle car. The muscle car faggot CANT DRIVE the thing and NEVER has the right wheels for the amount of power they're putting on the pavement.

>Automatic muscle cars
Not even once

I'm assuming as a muscle car fanboy that your hypothetical "race" involves no turning. If the hypothetical muscle car driver from the YouTube video doesn't have to turn, it doesn't really matter if he knows how to do anything other than launch

8 speed can and does handle the V8 (see Ram 1500, 2500, Standard RT) it is a packaging constraint. The 8 speed is longer than the old Mercedes 5 gear by a decent bit and the PSU wouldn't fit the packaging underneath without some tl really major floor pan redesign.

That's how 90% of muscle cars were sold in the muscle car era newfriend.

>dodge challenger
>american

so you are completely unimformed on top of being retarded.

Dodge is as much american as rayban and oakley (ie: all italian brands now)

t. Antonio Spaghetti.

> Viper is now italian
> It's a rebadged Ferrari
Lamo

Shoo shoo GM shills

The only thing GM is good for is cheap parts to niggerrig into other cars.

I would looove to see Fiat try to design a muscle car. The piece of shit wouldn't even make it off the trailer. Fiat only owns Dodge... They don't design any of their shit, you'd be able to tell if they did...

Have fun with your Veyron, I mean Rebadged VW.

>Veyron
>Rebadged VW

Can you point out exactly which VW was badgered to make the Veyron, good sir?

Because last time I checked, VW only owns Bugatti. They don't design any of their shit.

Lol

Why can't murrica design a good 4wd system and beat the gtr at It's own game with the hellcat? Or are we given up on neckbreaking traction control since the model s wiped the floor with ICEs?

Why doesn't Ferd take the Focus RS awd and throw it in a Mustang? Or, better yet, take the suspension out of one of their trucks and put it in the mustang? That way you can have a transfer case and have rwd OR 4wd.

>First All Wheel Drive American Muscle Car

Someone clearly needs to learn themselves the Hurst Airy Olds.

Still owned by italians.

>VW only owns Bugatti. They don't design any of their shit.

I know, but not according Veeky Forums. Apparently a ram 3500 is Italian now...

Nobody cares about Hurst Oldsmobiles.

>Viper is a rebadged ferrari, also its dead
>Ram 3500HD is a rebadged Dacia duster
>Hellcat brothers are rebadged Fiat 500s
>Jeeps are re-branded Fiat puntos

How has it come to this

5 SPEED MASTER RACE

muh weight distribution

>V6
>muscle car

Pick Wan

The Challenged GT is literally a 2 door Subaru Legacy H6 now. It has about the same power to weight ratio, a (more sophisticated) AWD system, and an autotragic transmission.

Why Didge ? Why? Canadian market?

AMC was the only truly decent American car manufacturer.