Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11542461
youtu.be/zlJrEwEMIpM
megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Persona_4_Skills
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Strange Journey is the best mainline.

I want to penetrate Zelenin.

Hope you're a girl with a strap-on, she doesn't like dick.

Persona is the future of SMT

Fire Emblem is the future of Persona

That is unlawful, but there's nothing a good dicking can't fix. Just as the Lord intended.

this - They don't call her Pillar for nothing.

Strange Journey 3DS when? I want hear Zelenin, Jimenez, and Gore's English VAs. Accents and all.

more like console/PC strange joruney when

Sorry, but it will be a COMP exclusive.

>switch 4A to apocalypse difficulty
>seems like all it did was make the enemies dodge my attacks even if we're at -3/+3 and i have 200 agility
i don't think i'm having fun anymore

Never, considering 3ds is ending its usefulness.

And the portable line is dying with it, right?

Shin Missgami Tensei

There's a reason why that difficulty didn't ship with the game bro.

Hoy.

i just feel like it's not really making the game harder, just more annoying. it's not like i have to change my tactics, it just takes longer because they dodge more.

Not exactly, Switch is going to supplant it. SJ in HD on the Switch would be fucking awesome.

I'm at Ouroboros, how much longer is Strange Journey?

Also, when is the big "split" between the law/chaos/neutral paths? I've been aiming for law, and I didn't think I would still be neutral this far in.

This image looks fucking AESTHETIC as a thumbnail holy shit.

After Ouroboros there are three more sectors. I believe your alignment locks at the beginning of the final sector.

strawpoll.me/11542461
vote

You're at the end of Eridanus.

Then is Fornax (straightforward sector), Grus (hope you enjoy the matrix areas, now there's 2 of them over entire sector), few steps into Horologium is the route split, which is the last sector. You'll be running around former sectors and a small dimension of Jack's people, due to plot as well.

And come on, you need to have your teammates take alignment pills where they diverge from neutrality.

fucking mazurka man

i can't do it anymore

So there's nothing else like Eridanus with warp tile mazes?

>alignment pills
w-what

post your godslayers

i was joking how they need to get unhinged from neutrality to advocate for alignments. You're getting to the fun part of plot and let's leave it like that.

As for teleports, not really, maybe some small parts of Horologium. And NG+ Grus.

Quick reminder.
youtu.be/zlJrEwEMIpM

noctourne

You also do 40% less damage and have a 90% chance of being ailmented.

that part i don't care about because the buffs and debuffs are consistent. but the agility ones don't make any sense. while i was fighting a boss after debuffing and buffing everyone to max, i still missed three fucking times in a row, only for him to miss on his turn.

Not really. We already see dumb lawfags like Tamagami trying to do whatever he can to make "Japan Great Again" and build a potential black hole in the Yamato Perpetual Reactor.

Plus Pluto and other robots rebuilt themselves into killbots because of His will, and Mastema himself murmurs how humans will crawl back to Law on Neutral, while Chaos the White point out that those in a world of Chaos will crave Law once again, and vice versa. It's a ping pong ball where things are extreme, but never extreme enough. Thus the White whining how Chaos gets fixed before it can destroy itself.

We also see two of his avatars directly. Demiurge who acts exactly the way the White see YHVH, and Ancient of Days, who appears when Pluto fucked up. It's even likely Sanat is an avatar considering he's Buddhist Ancient of Days.

They're hit rate isn't as buffed as your hit rate was debuffed.

If it makes you feel better it still happens a lot even with 999 Agility and Luck. Just like in IV!

>SMT's 25th Anniversary
>Yamai is hinting at something

We shouldn't get excited, right?

Well it's likely the old team in charge and not the newbies. They got their own game with IVA.

I suspected that a half of Maniax team might have been busy with something else because Koduka's IVA soundtrack felt very limited compared to IV. Almost as if it's some kind of a side job.

I still liked most of it except Shesha's. Maybe if he had more forms and they showed him being more of a horror monster more often.

aw shit I don't have my 2DS on me. Will try and post later.

shin megami tensei 4: red menus

can we just talk about how badly mark got cucked by piercy at the end of P1?

>implying Maki got together with Piercy

Didn't she already have another boyfriend in P2?

well in my headcanon piercy got together with elly but the game heavily implies a romance between piercy and maki

>The building looks like Demiurge
Anyway, do you like big girls /smtg/?

Have any of you played through these games in both English and Japanese? I'm wondering if it would be worth it to go back through some of the PS2 era games but in Japanese. Not sure how much was lost in the translations so it may or may not be worth it.

Yes.

For fuck's sake why is Persona 4 so boring?
I loved P3, but P4 has a terrible party that don't get shit done.
I'm at Void Quest and for fuck's sake I have to avoid a lot of shit coming from the enemies ambushing me, manage to get through the floors and in the meanwhile try to save mp.
And all of this is slow as fuck, it takes way too much to navigate, and if some stupid dice blows you up or something else gets the initiative and kills you, you go back to the save point and goodbye to all your progress.

>Satan and Flynn die in *record scratch* phase 2
>about to reset when I realize he's stuck on phys weakness against my WORLD OF STR party
>game bugs out
>matador's portrait and stats disappear and he can only do his default attack
Fuck, even with that I was shitting out damage.

>struggling with Ouroboros
>grind for a third demon with a good fire skill
>kill it with no issues
wow ok

also
>Asura wants to change his Deathbound skill right after the fight
>changes to Rampage
fuck

>Use buffs retard.
Literally no reason you should be dying to last resort or getting pummeled into the ground by enemies enough to need that much MP for healing. The game literally throws money at you so buy healing items if it's really that bad.

Persona is shit, thats why.

I dislike using items, but that's a good advice.
For the buffs, i only have shitty ones that get only one target.
Also, I killed the fucking killing hand that keeps summoning another hand to heal it, then I got fucked over from a random enemy using last resort out of nowhere.

How are you not running Invigorate on your personas by then? Protag should keep as much invigorate for MP regen in your genetics as humanly possible.

The exploding dice are gay but you can always down a warp item, save, and resume from the floor you were at. If shit is really bad just take it one floor at a time.

Kanji and Yukiko are the only people who get shit done apart from Protag

That said I did P4G on Normal because I didn't trust Fatlus to balance RPGs properly. I learned my lesson since. It could be tougher than I know if your on higher difficulty.

Yeah Kanji is always in my team.
About the item to return to the outside, I use it to play it safe a lot, but it gets atrociously boring to go back and forth like that. I curse myself for not using it that one time, but come on I can't play an entire game continously like that.
And what's Invigorate? I suppose I still don't have it.

I'm playing it on PS2 on normal (if there even was a difficulty selection).

It'll just be some shitty Persona game or mainline game getting demoted to 3ds

>Get a Persona with AoE buffs.
>Get buff bitch boy to do it.
>Keep party topped off with heal bitch.
>Abuse press turns.
It's simple shit.

>And what's Invigorate? I suppose I still don't have it.
megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Persona_4_Skills

Damn I confirm I still don't have it.
Sorry I was lazy, I usually check that kind of things there.

Btw, I know about press turns and all, I already finished P3 a lot of times, and I know about buffs/debuffs, but my team in p4 is simply shitty, I am under the impression that they are too weak, and they are around level 37.
Am I underleveled for the Void Quest?

I'm having some issues emulating Raidou 2. It looks like this, with the white bar thing there in Direct3D11. I tried switching it to Direct3D9, but it looks like complete shit. I'll post a screenshot of it soon.

This is what it looks like on Direct3D9, what is apparently recommended to fix the white bar.

How the fuck are they at level 37? Did you skip all the random encounters? Holy shit. Please tell me you're playing P4G, because I'm not sure if this is true for vanilla P4, but in Rise's dungeon, you can farm golden hands that give a fuckton of EXP. Go do that.

strange journey
is blood ritual a meme or is it actually good?

I'm playing the ps2 version.

>playing an inferior version
Would "cuck" be the proper word to call you?

wtf

why is it so grainy i never had that issue when i switched to dx9

also

>aspect raidou

>buying a handheld with no games, that gets no support, not even from sony, to play the "superior" version
>psvita didn't even get any attention during the last E3
That's what it means to be a cuck. Enjoy your useless console

Playing Golden my money was actually stretched pretty tight but I was always having to hit up Marge for a matching persona between dungeons.

SMT games like persona drop consumables from random battles for just this reason. They're there to be used. Hell, TMS's items are the only good heal engine until the last chapter.

Vita may be trash but it has P4G and The newest Shiren game which is enough to justify it.

>no games
>no support

user please, that's an old meme. It's got plenty of good games.It's got fun dungeon crawlers, cyber sluts, freedom wars, soul sacrifice, tales of hearts, oreshika, danganronpa, Trails of Cold Steel, god eater, etc. Not all exclusive though.

Besides, a PS TV is only like, $40. You don't have to buy the actual $200 Vita to play Vita games.

fuck off mr sony

>Freedom Wars
>Soul Sacrifice
>good

>Superior version
>Worse graphics
>But mah additional content
>But mah mary sue waifu

>SMT on that abortion
shut your whore mouth

SMT x Sabagebu when

SMT belongs on the 3DS.

Switch Megami Tensei V when?

SHUUT UP FAGGOT
I AM NOT BUYING THAT PIECE OF SHIT REEEE

It's going to be pretty rad. Get over it, ATLUS loves Nintendo portables, they're going to stay there and I wouldn't be surprised if that's where mainline ends up.

>get to the Yamato Reactor fight in Final
Holy shit when I thought that they couldn't make a worse Chaos/Law route than IV

name one great 3ds smt game

SMT:IV

try again

IVA

Name a good SMT game other than nocturne or strange journey.

I think Anarchy route is dumb as fuck but fighting against YHVH in Peace feels really tacked on. As if they decided on it at the very last minute just to not force people to kill their friends for the true end.

>strange journey
>good

soul haccers

Soul Hackers

inferior to the dreamcast release
try again

>not playing Switch Megami Tensei:V featuring idols, power of friendship and edgyness

Name 15 games that aren't Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Strange Journey has the best Neutral Routes. It captures the essence of HUMANITY FUCK YES.

Soul Hackers wasn't released on the Dreamcast you asshat, try again.

strange journey
soul hackers
jackie chan's action k- FUCK

It has the best neutral reps as well