Only a boomer or a total dbag would drive a supercar of any kind...

Only a boomer or a total dbag would drive a supercar of any kind. You might as well be a blackbelt in karate and wear bodybuilder pants.
I can see being impressed if your 16 , but do any adults here really think they are cool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bXU2PwNqe-4
youtu.be/VYpOFimB7ZA
youtu.be/MVIqaxAZvNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I drive a chariot driven by 4 lamborghinis

u mad, bitch?

Spotted the poorfag.

Supercars are expensive for the sake of being expensive. They are Veblen goods that are rarely, if ever, driven anywhere close to their potential.

Kek at the misspelling

>but do any adults here really think they are cool
Yeah. Impractical as shit and you'd get loads of unwanted attention but imagine all the shit you could get up to at night with the plates blocked and no traffic in your way.

A lot of people in the "too cool for exotics" phase on Veeky Forums right now. When does that happen again, maybe after 2 months of being an auto enthusiast, then they grow back out of it at a year or so?

Driving a supercar is fine as long as you're fine with actually driving it on a track and potentially writing it off when you smash it into a wall. Buying a supercar when you're 4 hours from a track just so you can drive it to work once a week and park it downtown is lame as fuck. You also better have the driving skills to use all of that supercar.

>driving your lamborghini with the plates blocked
>trip a speed camera
>cops search their database for a lambo in your particular color that lives in the surrounding cities
>1 hit
>speeding ticket still ends up in your letterbox

Don't hate exotics but they just don't tingle the dingle for me. Don't know why.

I own a lower-tier supercar. I put $15k down and still have a $1400/mo payment.

Owning it is more work than enjoyment.

>Drive to the store 4mi away
>Get home, want to rewash and preserve it

>Drive it to work 2-3 times a month
>Worry all day about envy-driven door dinging

>Drive anywhere new
>Afraid of shitty roads and paint chips

It's a blast to drive but the stress factor ruins the experience. If I was wealthy I wouldn't care, but I'm middle class and wanted to experience something now before the window of opportunity closes.

No, I will not bread on hood again. I got dox'd the last time I posted it

When they get out of the fast and furious phase and lambos killing civic phase

>implying supercars are actually good on the track

I would drive one if I had unlimited money, and already have a practical vehicle and house.
Otherwise there are plenty of cool and cheap and fast cars. They do the same thing, and often are a touch more practical.

This is a retarded argument. Do you have to be able to put up a lap as fast as alonso could in your miata as well?

Go ride a 1000cc sport bike and tell me you still have any interest in super cars

>motorcycle
why is everyone so poor ITT holy shit

>spend thirty times less the money if you buy new
>if you buy used, you could spend downward of $3k for a Hayabusa and another $3.5k on a turbo kit, probably building it for a total of ten or so grand
>go faster than literally any supercar
>approach hypercar speeds
What's your excuse? You spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on an unwise, depreciating investment that only exists for you to flaunt that you have more money when compared to cheaper fun vehicle alternatives. It is absolutely unremarkable, tasteless, and completely wasteful to buy a supercar.

If you want it for the badge heritage, you're buying a marketing tool and an image. You want to appear to be a Ferrari driver, so you buy a Ferrari. You could have gone as fast as a Ferrari without the Ferrari.
If you buy it for the car's unique aesthetics, that's a pretty shallow reason as well. Hang a poster up on a wall. Build a model.
If you want the car to go fast, there are plenty of options for you to go as fast, if not faster.

If you wanted all of that together, then I could see purchasing it not being a waste when compared to other cars. And if you had the money to just throw away, that's fine. That's the purpose of luxury goods.

But you're still gonna get smoked by poor construction workers on turbobusas and upper middle class bean counters on BMW S1000RRs.

I ridecided bikes. Just have a winter beater for a car. Still cars aren't bikes. If I had money I'd have fast cars and bikes. 2 completely different experiences each fun in different ways. The cars vs bikes discussion is almost as bad as corvette vs GTR. Fast is fun however you like to experience it.

Hey man, if you've got the money and you actually want the car, it's totally fine to go for it. But if you wanna go fast on a budget, bikes are the best.

What car is it?

You can't sideways a bike

youtu.be/bXU2PwNqe-4
youtu.be/VYpOFimB7ZA

youtu.be/MVIqaxAZvNY
And another one for you to consider.

I feel like dirtbikes are more fun as they can be ridden to their full potential without turning you into a 100yd red smear on the freeway

The thing is... I really don't care about the owner. I'll snag a pic and be like "cool, got to see it in person", but it's not like I'm gonna try and talk to the owner, or ask how much it costs, or what he does for a living, or any other jerk-off questions. That'said either A) what they want, or B) that's their dream car and they won't care about what I say or ask anyway.

no liter no peter

>You might as well be a blackbelt in karate and wear bodybuilder pants
Kek @ur shitty comparison senpai

>You might as well be a blackbelt in karate and wear bodybuilder pants

lol wtf

>Speed is all that matters to people who buy supercars
>Bikes are the same as cars
"Why not strap a rocket engine on a shitbox, that'll solve all your problems", the post

>says the bus rider

>trying to make argument of practicality
Lol no dude, we both know bikes aren't practical in any way at all and bench racing 0-60 per dollar doesn't change that

I race dirt and enjoy sports cars
You can't do both? Too stupid or just a try hard elitist? Lol

Specialy women they will instanly want to suck your dick

Lmao why are you guys so insecure about women?

Are so you ugly boring that you have to rely on a car?

Anyone rich enough to own and drive one doesn't care what you think.

Anyone with a black belt in karate really doesn't care what you think of them.

>rarely, if ever, driven anywhere close to their potential.
Because at 200MPH, one slip could send you spinning into a tree. Most people don't have the reflexes or skill for that.

>Lol no dude, we both know bikes aren't practical in any way at all

Depends on situation. I was nocar/notruck for several years and didn't miss having one until I bought a house and built a shop. Obtained truck for hauling shit, ride bikes to haul me in reasonable weather.

Not everyone has the same use case.

>Anyone with a black belt in karate really doesn't care what you think of them.

Neither do kids with downs syndrome.
This does not mean we shouldn't make fun of them

We boomers have all the money. Sucks, doesn't it?

Sorry, kid. Now get back to work. Those burgers aren't going to flip themselves. Yet.

Boomers work their entire life to earn 100k a year for the last decade of their working career
And pay their house off over 40 years
And retire and lose all their money bevause idiot boomers

Meanwhile 16 year Olds spend a weekend making a shitty iPhone app and bevause billionaire

Boomers Ain't got shit

Youre going to make fun of a black belt because he has spent years dedicated to his hobby?

Post your car so I can make fun of you for being an 'enthusiast' and not driving a supercar or dedicated track car

>Youre going to make fun of a black belt because he has spent years dedicated to his hobby?

If you got your blackbelt when you were just a kid and you are mildly embarrassed, then no, you get a pass.
If you took karate as an adult then I have no choice.

Not wanting to do full contact sparring to keep you spry into your old years.

You are quite the new modern male.

>be me
>live in dubai
>drive white aventador
>speed around at night pl8less errday
>no tickets in my mail

Lol this
And he thinks he can poke fun at anyone else

>if your 16
Based on that, and your otherwise shitty post, I'm guessing you're 16. If you are over 18, you are just another idiot then.