Hold me Veeky Forums

hold me Veeky Forums

:(

first accident I've ever been in. what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nuIijDlH1PI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop tailgaiting and/or texting

what did you hit?

No, not the king ranch!

I don't know what thread it was, but I ended up getting an F-150 partly because of you.

Call your insurance and file a claim you stupid fuck. Pay your deductible. Get truck fixed. Durrrr.

Should've bought dedicated tires.

Stop tailgating.

n/a

an Eclipse. he was traveling through CO, had never driven in snow before, lost control and came into my lane. I t-boned him going around 50.

well that's flattering, I love my truck and hope you love yours as well.

Learn your lesson and stop driving like a dumbass.

Mud tires in winter... Not even once. At least your truck did the world a favor and took a Shitsubishi off the road.

fuck you

fuck you

fuck you

not mud tires
also, fuck you

It'll be alright, man. Driving soon after the accident might make you nervous, but you'll start to feel better.

so you never drove in snow and proceed has usual without being extra cautious ? or winter tire ?
do you speed in fog too ?

I know how you feel man.
This was all my fault, but I'm worried that even after I fix it my car will never be the same again.
I wish I could just have some reassurance that everything will be okay ;_;

>T-boning others in your SUV

No fucking sympathies for you.

Can you read?

my bad

Can you not fucking read?

>fuckboi crashes his mall cruiser due to own stupidity
>wants sympathy on anime image board
>people call him out
>gets butthurt

kill yourself faggot

He supposedly t boned an eclipse that came into his lane.

haha thanks for being so stupid. I feel better now because at least I'm not you

Looks fine to me. Is the frame bent?

>doesn't realize that mitsubishi are godmachines cursed with femwheel drive

that's exactly how I feel. I know I'm lucky that my truck is relatively okay, considering that I fucking rekt that Eclipse, I just hope that it's the same as it was before the accident when I get it back.

>f150
>shitty bro truck wheels
>knobby tires useless in snow
>driving too fast for conditions or following too close
Kill yourself.

I'm really not sure. the gap between the fenders and doors is normal but it seems closer between the fenders and hood. I know the bumper beam went through the radiator so we'll see.

>reading comprehension
>wheels themselves having an affect on anything
>all-terrain tires

Mitsubishi's are disgusting pieces of shit, they always have been. They're all transverse engined econoboxes that are made from soda cans. All they do is bring shame to Japan, they might as well be Korean. Their only claim to fame is a FWD econobox with a transfer case bolted onto the tranny.

Am I retarded or did OP not clearly state it was the other guy who lost control and came into his lane?

yeah nobody here cares, they just hate OP for driving something worth more than $500 and having shiny wheels and big tires

Drive better?

>all terrain tires
Those aren't dedicated snow tires.

nigger i dont care how half assed chinese reliable they are.
they can run forever without an oil change in any 3rd world of your choice, which is great,nobody gives a fuck

pic unrelated is spilled nigger blood for satan worship

source?

>All they do is bring shame to Japan
angry honda owner spotted

mitsubishi was once great. amerifats only got the crap versions like the bad excuse for a 3000gt and your lazy 200hp galant '00. i had the 140hp vr4 and it beats most cars i've driven

i've owned 5 mitsubishis (3 mirage lancers and two galants one '87 and the other '00)

this is my experience half of the time

I'm in north CO and holy shit

the first real snow has claimed many casualties, and it was like 3 inches

Saw so many wrecks and ditch bitches today it's unbelievable

Admittedly, after hooning like a mad cunt and having a good time, as I was heading into my neighborhood I had to go through one of the tiny little residential roundabouts and the back end stepped out, absolutely no room for error

RR wheel hit the curb at 5-10mph
wheel bent to shit
car dog tracked like hell getting home

have to wait until all the shit melts off to find out if I just need an alignment or if I mangled the lower control arm and possibly lots of other shit. Gonna need to replace wheel bearings for sure regardless

Just fuck me up

>wahhh I dented muh truck because I'm too much of a dumb nigger to not crash it

Turn in your license the suck start a shotgun homo. People like you should be gunned down by a DMV employee with the beetus. Stay the fuck off my roads you shit ass faggot.

I miss this in CO. I bet it was even worse this year with all the people that moved for the weed. Always fun watching retards sliding all over the road

goddamn man you have no idea, it honestly seems so much worse than last winter it's mind boggling, it's like everyone forgot how snow works (i guess it doesn't snow in Cali eh)

never have I laughcried multiple times while driving until today, I just saw so much stupid shit and destroyed FWD cucks I fucking lost it

in maybe 2hrs total of commuting I saw easily half a dozen wrecks happen right in front of me, mostly people sliding into intersections and getting 'boned, or changing lanes and getting annihilated by the guardrail/other cars

I lost count of how many people went in the ditch and how many wrecked cars there were on the side of the road or just abandoned in the ditch

the kicker of it is, there was literally nothing unusual about the snow, just a few inches of very fluffy powder. I can't fucking wait until it REALLY snows, though I'm a little worried about being killed in my shitbox kek

Was it space aged aluminum?

planning on buying a new King Ranch? They're just as nice.

So how much is this going to cost daddy ?

knife wielding nigger shot by cops. he survived.

negative. it's a 2014, last year of steel and I believe the term you're looking for is "military grade aluminum"

not really, I like this truck and think it should be repairable

that's a good question, I'd ask him for donations if I knew where he was

>what do?
Sell me the wheels and tyres cheap.

i secretly like those massive american SUVs t. yuropoor

So you're black?

>All terrain tires
>Not dedicated winter tires
You asked for it m8

>implying OP is telling the truth

realize that 4WD only works when accelerating.
consider purchasing a manual for engine braking.
Anything other than a ferd

Mah nigga here's what you do

> Call insurance, file claim, file police report, ALL TODAY, because in most places you need to file the day of or within 48 hours, especially the police report

> Let them take care of it

> Start looking at other King Ranch F-150's in the area, and take note of their mileage, and wear and tear, and pricing, every one within 150 - 250 miles, if it is "rare" then widen the parameters to your state.

> This will help when your insurance says your car is only worth $300 but you have proof that it's worth more because of the similar vehicles for sale around the area.

> Next, start shopping around for a new truck

> Chances are, your truck will be written off because it will cost more than the truck is worth to fix.

> If your insurance doesn't write it off and lets you fix it, take it to a Ford Dealership and have them do a complete job on it, with no cheap shit, and make your insurance pay for it.

> DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, LET YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY FORCE YOU TO TAKE IT TO SOME MOM AND POP SHOP THAT DOES SHODDY WORK.

> It is your right to take it to get fixed at any auto shop/dealer.

The correct term is really "ISS-Appolo-Soyuz grade space military graded NASA mars rover Cassini telescope aluminum"

>Built Ford """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''tough"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

youtube.com/watch?v=nuIijDlH1PI

ayy lmao my man
> #cambergang #stanceNation

This just (happened about 10:45, it's 11:07 right now) happened right outside my job in Colorado Springs.

So many fucking non-natives. Jeezless christo.

how is this even

Hopefully its totaled

Hopefully the driver died of shock so that the next time they don't kill someone.

>Not downshifting in an auto to engine brake

>needs to keep the foot on the accelerator so the transmission has enough jooce to do it's job
>doesn't get braking torque from clutch and synchros trying to match shaft speeds

>Heard you talkin' shit like I wouldn't find out

>live in colorado
>got a impreza wagon
>lookin to pull qt3.14's out of ditches
>find a bunch of clownheaded commiefornians instead
>tell them all if they cant handle a little snow to go back to their shitty state
>idiots screech like howler monkeys
>throwing snow at me
>hit the gas
>coat the idiots and their cars in fresh powder
>drive off in search of the unicorn qts

Please be that guy. Happy no one got hurt but lol'ing regardless.

Sudoku when?

How the fuck do you lose control in a FWD car and end up in the other lane?

What's wrong with mud tires in winter?
I use M+S tires on my DD in winter and never had a problem.

>How the fuck do you lose control in a FWD car and end up in the other lane?
That's how you know OP is a bullshitter and his brodozer couldn't handle the snow.

I've gone like 80 around curves and passin niggas in two feet of snow with a Scion tC lmao.

trucks, being RWD have no weight on the ass, their driving wheels, so mud tires dig a nice hole in the snow for the truck to get stuck.

>4wd
Won't save you from shit tires.

Understeer. I've DD'd FWD and RWD cars for years and even though heavy winters I prefer RWD; even if I'm gentle with FWD it wants to understeer into a tree; meanwhile with RWD I can easily correct losses of traction.

Even AWD cars crash all the time in winter; it's about the driver and tires, not drivetrain.

Didn't mean to quote OP

How do you understeer, get into the opposing lane and get hit on yhe passanger side?

>How do you understeer, get into the opposing lane
You can't, he's a retard.

>understeer into a tree
lmao what

>be OP
>drive to the mall
>do 50 because in a hurry
>oversteer into the opposing
>T-bone a mitsufag
>change the story around and post it on indonesian basket weaving image board

I don't know specifically what happened with OP but understeer is how you'd crash on snow with FWD
Do you even know what understeer is

/thread

I crashed only fwd cars, 3 so far.
One was a noob mistake, swerved and hit a lamp post.
One span 720 degrees when I swerved to avoid t boning someone who cut me off.
And the final and most shameful I crashed a 1.0 eco shitbox due to it oversteering 90 degrees on a greasy corner at under 40 mph.

I've spent more time in rwd or awd cars and never had anything close to a loss of control (this includes MR)

Are there any winter tires that are not M+S?

I call bullshit

>I've spent more time in rwd or awd cars

Sitting shotgun does not count user

hahahaah its like tin foil

Fordfags officially
BTFO
T
F
O

all of these posts were made by people who need to kill themselves

>feels bad man

Where are you at in co?

>crashing to avoid t boning a retard
I brake and steer away but if I'm crashing into something, i'm crashing into whoever caused it in the first place

police were called on the spot, reports taken, Mitsu driver was at fault and his insurance is picking up the tab. he was driving on practically bald Ironman tires.

my truck is still worth over $30k, it's already at my friends body shop and will hopefuly be ready to go again in a few weeks. I'm just hoping all of the aftermarket parts that got smashed in will be replace with the same.

hahahahaha fuck. that's impressive. I can't bitch too much because I've only been here a couple years but at least I grew up somewhere that sees snow every year.

>not using tow/haul mode in mountains so it automatically engine brakes and you don't have to ride your brakes

I just like crosswords

I've never had an issue when them either, my truck did exactly what I wanted it to do but when you're going 60+ and a car going 20-30mph sideways enters the lane 30 feet ahead of you, there's only so much that can be done.

I'm sorry reading is so difficult for you but traction was not an issue for me here

it was oversteer, his rear tires lost traction and he over-corrected several times before finally losing it completely

I'm in South Denver, was on I-70 headed skiing just past the Empire exit when this happened

>crashing in the snow
>especially the snow CO just had
Dude, I have been delivering Pizza for 14 hours total since the snow fell. It's honestly tragic that someone can crash in the snow we have.

That said. I fucking love driving this shitbox in the snow.

That fucking sucks but at least it won't effect you monetarily. Are you getting a rental? Also I think I'm going to go up on Sunday, just waiting for my ski pass to show up.

Will the body shop have enough Reynolds wrap or will they need to import from out of state?

what's that, a 90's Blazer? those are nice

That's a steel bodied ford

'99 yeah. The drive train is stout enough, the 4wd feels like it works, just not well at a dead stop, got stuck in FOCO but I blame the tires more than the 4wd, but the clear is coming off on the roof. the hatch/glass wont open unless I actually move the physical locks inside the hatch. The driver door squeaks, the panel is loose, and the shift boot literally refuses to stay put.
But fuck I love driving it in winter. P/O took out the cat and welded a test pipe in, so when I take the exhaust off for degeneracy it sounds mad.
I kinda want a new cam that will fit within stock lifter clearance ect tolerances.
Oh and the rear end gets pretty loud and a bit vibratey from 65-75 mph

thats fine though, a little wear and tear gives it character.

Damage is not looking that bad, am I wrong?

>not avoiding it
I turned my truck sideways on dry pavement at 85 doing almost what OP had.
Recovered and kept going. Git good.

yeah it apparently doesn't take much for someone who has never driven in it in his life

no I didn't bother getting a rental, I've got two other cars sitting at home that I never drive anyway. a big part of me wishes I'd have been driving the Honda yesterday because I hate it but I probably would've gotten hurt a lot worse. where do you ski? yesterday would have been my first day out since this season is off to a shit start

if they don't hopefully they can borrow some from any of a large number of manufacturers that have been using aluminum body panels for much longer than Ford has.

Everyone else who did aluminum didn't use Reynolds wrap to meet EPA targets bc they don't have the engine technology yet, though. Ford went above and beyond cost cutting

My favorite is aspen, but I can't afford to get tickets there this year. I got the epic local pass so I can get days at Vail, I don't work Mondays so it works out. Also excited to check out a basin and keystone.

My favorite for a day trip is winter park/Mary Jane. They have the best moguls and terrain

That looks repairable.

... the fuck are you talking about?

gotcha, I've just got the Keystone/A-Basin pass because I prefer backcountry but I really like the back bowl at A-Basin as well. I've rode mtb at Winter Park but never skied there.

I'm sure it is, I'm mostly just concerned about the $3k worth of aftermarket parts I smashed

You tha man
Happy for you :DD

>Dry pavement
Try doing it on snow.

>... the fuck are you talking about?
Ford is cheap shit and have the cheapest implementation of aluminum body panels out of everyone else that did aluminum body panels.

I've done the downhilling at winter park in summer, it's fucking incredible. Makes me want to buy a used Kona stinky something fierce. Wp/mj is great for skiers, lame for boarders. While resort is mildly to very technical and very fast in other places

oh? so that has what to do with their engine technology? or my 2014 that has a steel body?