>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordhau
youtube.com/watch?v=vi757-7XD94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dumb girl can't even hold sword lmao

Neither can this guy.

I'm having a weird bug that dark souls freezes unless I unplug my x360 controller, then I have to plug it again ant it works normally, someone knows how to fix that?

>tfw if half-sword ever did appear in a souls game it would be a dumb gimmick weapon that can only be wielded that way

Xth for best husbando

>Veeky Forumsg keeps helmet open to show pretty face
>gets righteously slashed
>using sharp edges against plate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordhau

Anyone else really bothered by the exposed neck in the Ds3 version of this armor? It might've been that way in Ds2 as well but there's just something very off about the way the helmet looks in Ds3.

youtube.com/watch?v=vi757-7XD94
What did you say?

nice fanfics

What slanderous attacks hast thou thrown against my good name, thou contemptible wench? Whereas I have risen even unto the foremost rank in the Royal Admiralty; whereas I have on many an occasion partaken in clandestine crusades against the Saracens; whereas by mine hands have fallen barbarians numbering some fifteen score; whereas I am most skilled in the ways of the ape warrior; whereas I am the premier marksman amongst all of our Kingdom's knights: Thou art in my sights but yet another quarry. The Lord be my witness, I shall smite thee as no-one under the sun hath heretofore been smitten. Dost thou deign to fancy thyself secure to cast thy spittle upon my face from behind the Spider's Veil? Then thou hast wandered into grievous error. Yea, even at this very moment, I am sending word across the land to my fellow Templars, and the provenance of thy scrivenings shall in short time become known unto me. A veritable maelstrom of vengeance is upon thy gates, thou wretched worm, which surely shall obliterate thy loathsome pretension of life. Truly, thou art foregone, child. I move as swift as the wind, and with mine own two hands I may at my pleasure slay thee in any of thirty and five score modes. For verily as I am a master in the pugilistic arts, even so doth the manifold armory of the Royal Guard lie at my beck and call, which in its plenitude of power I shall not delay to unleash upon thee, that thy fœtid flesh may no longer pollute this land with its presence, thou pitiful putrescence. Would that thou couldst have foreseen what great wrath thou hast by thy "brazen" jocosity summoned upon thyself! Perhaps thou wouldst have rather kept shut thy filth-spewing mouth. But neither couldst thou thus foresee, nor didst thou take heed of prudence, and thou art now reaping what thou hast sown, thou accursèd simpleton. I will excrete rage all round about thee, wherein shalt thou be consumed. Thou hast shuffled off this mortal coil, urchin.

halfswording is almost in the game. if the grip was shifted towards the blade in the stance wa, it would be exactly that. until from realize how easy it is to add a very tasteful touch to the game, we're stuck with AGS charge

His helmet makes it look like he is smoking a ciggy.

[audible laughter]

>loyce gs 2.0
>quick gs with a fast moveset and few recovery frame attacks but low dmg
>stance wa where r2 is halfsword running stab that ignores flat def
>wa r1 knocks down shield like pic related using blunt damage

REMOVE THIS

what anime is this

Would I still get any invasions at SL 802?

When thou shove off thine peasants, pray that thee keeps fine herbs for daily copious consumption.

Cute!

>tfw no Sallet helm in DS3
They were otherwise so good with the armors imported from other games.

Wolfsmund edgy as fuck though.

edgy in this case meaning?

Edgy antagonist he gets just desserts later through.

>l want revenge on EVERYONE for what a small handful of people did to me that I'm still mad about years later, fuck the whole mechanic!

I swear that's a quote from a Miyazaki interview

Oh I sure love some scat play

>HOW DO I SWORD

Evening boys, how's the game finding you?

DID I HEAR "DARK AND EDGY"?

>Jubilant Catarina

My reaction to the first time I saw that was "das racist"

Half swording is when you grip your sword almost like a spear so you can more easiler stab into plate or chainmail. I forgot what this technique is called in the picture but its to use the pommel and guard of your sword like a hammer.

>no gravelord smoke
>no power within
>no edgy armor
>no neck snap
meh
>

What about this technique?

Why are there weapons that can't be buffed?

I don't see how that would break the game, it just makes weapons that can't be buffed shit.

Mordhau

is that lloyd's swordring?

Two reasons:

1. The weapon already has a passive buff.
2. It's a boss weapon which as very high base damage, so they would be OP as fuck in the early game.

Unbuffable weapons are best for characters which won't be using any kind of magic, namely quality builds.

>can't lit up the torch that summons forlorn as an invader
>can't use any switches for any semblance of assholery
Shit game.

I just got salty because magic weapon doesn't work on crystal rapier.

What other good int scale weps are there early on that you can get?

>boot up Steam tonight after work
>2 new group invites
>Git Gud, Casul! and LOL, YOU SUCK

Damn, being an invader is so satisfying.

They are froom the times you got your shit pushed in

>you can pop bleeding effect during iframes resulting in zero damage
why is this a thing?

Nothing, really. If it's upgraded by titanite scales or twinkling titanite, it can't be buffed or infused. I can't think of a weapon which scales with INT baseline and can also be buffed or infused.

>Kill some shittter
>Message received
>"LOL, YOU SUCK"

What's the mentality there? Why would you suck because you beat them? If anything that's admitting they're worse than dirt, if they are losing to someone that supposedly sucks.

>tfw 65 hours on my main low-level griefer but zero fanmail

Anything to make bleed less op is a good thing.

>"LOL, YOU SUCK" and have to rely on meta weapons, binobuffing, and so on to win

Sore losers and a huge entitled attitude like most people that summon their babysitters to play the game for them. We must cleanse and purge them from their roots!

Yes, because people invite you to the "damn you really kicked our asses" and the "1v3 WINNERS CLUB" steam groups when you push their shit in, right?

>Why would you suck because you beat them?

Because they mad. It's the equivalent of a 5 year old losing in some game and saying "w-well... you're just a big ol' doo-doo head!" and then you asking "why would I be the doo-doo head if I beat them?" It's sorta like that.

fucking suncucks lmao

There are exceptions to the twinkling rule though
FUGS can be buffed for instance

never underestimate the power of a high VIG stat, kids.

>bleed procs and buildup becomes useless
>poison procs during rolls but more or less useless
>frostbite has the worst of both and toxic is nonexistent
Auxiliary effects suck massive ass in this game. At least in ds2 bleed had a effect on stamina.

Why does prejudice against covenants even exist in this game if you can literally swap at any point with no penalty.

DS2 bleed was fucking awful and it was nearly impossible to trigger it in pvp, i will take DS1 bleed over it, not to mention DS3 one which is miles ahead.

>replying to bait

You could show a webm of your character naked at level 1 single handedly killing a 3-man gank squad, then beating NG+20 on that same character and you'd have someone go "lol you suck". Here is the mentality of these people:

1. PVE doesn't matter, it's super easy.
2. If you lose, it's proof you suck.
3. If you win, it's proof that the people you beat suck even more.

That's all there is to it. Any time you post something, one of these retards will chime in like that. Don't waste your time replying to them.

>DS2 bleed was fucking awful and it was nearly impossible to trigger it in pvp
I almost never had a problem with procing it with ashen sword, bandit's knife and all bleeding accessories. But the damage is ridiculous through, I wish they kept the stamina debuff.

Yeah, but exceptions are exceedingly rare.

Either way, weapon buffs are subpar in Dark Souls 3. Your attunement slots are better spent on something else.

>Greatwolf
DEJA VU I'VE BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

>artorias with a shield of want
>raw dragonslayer axe with resin parry king

scrubs pay the price i s'pose...

Bleed in DS3 is fine. They just need to fucking buff frostbite instead. 10% absorption decrease is shit. It needs to cut endurance in half to have a noticeable effect.

How's the caestus in DS2?

They could've made frostbite weapon into a body buff instead. Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?

>tfw his second phase charge and ice breath perfectly syncs up with the highest point of his theme

fun as fuck but anyone with a weapon longer than a longsword that isnt retarded is gonna fuck your shit up. You are also gonna need to wear the stone ring, flynn ring, and ring of blades but its fuckin worth it.

For some reason From became very afraid of strong status buildups after DS1. Maybe to counter twinking, maybe something else. DS3 is just latest in line with this idiocy though how we managed to get such an awesome bleed is beyond me.

>weapon buffs are subpar
If you use them the same way as you would in DeS/1/2 then yes
They are no longer a simple augment to the melee fighter, but sadly require mre dedicated builds to outdamage quality builds and to make the buffs feel more usefull than an expensive resin
>40 Dex/60 Faith DMB fuckery

Hell yeah, I'm not building for PVP but I do like punching shit. Can you powerstance them?

garbage in pvp, as all fist weapons in ds2 after rollpunch was fixed
fun in pve
go for bone fist, at least the damn thing has a cool moveset

How much str, dex, vit are people typically putting into old wolf curved sword build?

Are you new to Dark Souls 3? Power Stance is gone. Instead, certain weapons will dual wield instead of going two-handed when you press Y.

Mind you, the caestus is one of those weapons.

Caestus can still rollpunch.
They only took it off of the vanquisher's seal powerstance. Caestus and claws can still rollpunch.

Just like any other quality build. 40/40 and optional vit depending on what roll speed you want.

But I'm asking about DS2, user.

Why do so many greatweapons have that shitty "vertical swing" moveset? And why are so many of them so fucking short?

Did Miyazaki get a hate boner for Berserk or something?

>guy is laggy as shit
>spams magic
why I'm not surprised?

Oh. Yes, you can power stance them. In fact, Dark Souls 2 caestus are infamous for being kind of a cheapass weapon.

I used to be that guy, now I live in a place with a proper connection, so I can spam magic with less results.

40 dex 60 fth will sacrifice a lot of stats for a minimal return against something like bundles

fc

Confessions?

>the first time I saw the dragon tooth in Dark Souls 1, I thought Havel was beating me with a giant dildo

>open helm
>or no helm at all
>fashionable

Why do people believe in retarded shit?

Well in DS 1 i used to think raw was a good idean and wasted a bunch of titanites. That was annoying.

vertical swings have shockwaves, the horizontal swings dont get shockwaves

Because my penis said so

>KUGS

My nigga. Powerstance that shit.

Frankly, I want more Armets with functional gorgets before I start worrying about armets.

You don't need a shockwave when you can actually hit your fucking target.

The only use of vertical swings is that you can use those weapons in tight corridors.

What's the closest weapon in DS2 to a Silver Knight Straight Sword? I loved that in DS1 and I want to pvp with something similar.

Fume Sword, Sun Sword, or Estoc? Or some third weapon I'm forgetting?

longswords can outrange the wide swings though, i have much more trouble outranging the overhead strikes cause the shockwaves interrupt your swing

I used a guide for my first play through of Dark Souls. It ended up making the final battle super easy because I knew beforehand how to save Solaire and summon him. I also used maps, but to be fair, the invisible walls they put in these games are not easy to spot at all, unless you're autistically hitting every wall.

That's only true for the shittier greatweapons which are way shorter than they should be.

Waifu characters are all retarded.

it's not the open helm that is fashionable, it's the face underneath