Girlfriend's New Car

Hi Veeky Forums
I browse /pol/ /k/ and Veeky Forums and im a total newfag to Veeky Forums so go easy on me. Here's my situation:

>richfag girlfriend has the 2015 Mercedes Benz c class sport package
>her dad is getting her a new car for college,
>muh safety
>budget anywhere from like 45k-65k (depending on her bargaining skills with daddy)
>she's not super into BMW or Audi because they're too much "drivers' cars" if that makes sense

If you were in her situation, what cars would you look into? Shes asking me for advice and I'm not very knowledgeable here

V O L V O
O
L
V
O

why do you give a shit? if you're not knowledgeable just say so. it's just an appliance to her. any car will be just as good as any other.

forgot to mention, we're in the US so its in USD

well I've found that the rest of Veeky Forums generally gas the right idea about stuff, so imagine you guys have good advice. I want her to make a good choice

which one specifically ?

also forgot to mention, I drive her car a lot so i have a dog in the fight.

The 2015 benz seems like a good option... why not just keep that? I had one as a loaner car last year and it was very nice. Perfect chick car.

literally anything is a good choice. why is she already getting something new if she has a 2015 car? unless it was a lease.

a 320i/is250/c250 is ideal so enthusiasts can spot her for the basic bitch she is.

honestly she isnt gonna be doing anything with it besides driving to work and errands. it doesn't matter what she buys.

a 3k civic from craigslist will do everything she needs the car to do. your asking a board of people who like to drive or pretend to own cars depending on how you look at it. it sounds like she just wants something on wheels to take her places so it could be anything.

I personally hate German cars they all fucking suck and would take one for free only to sell it to someone and buy something fun to drive.

>has a 2015 car
>daddy buys her a new 65k car

>meanwhile i drive my 500 dollar excel

Tell her to suck her dad's cock so she can boost her budget for a Nissan GTR. Fun for the whole family.

I'm with you guys, her current car is fine. Her parents net a LOT of dough (7 figures/year) and cost isnt really an issue. I drive a 1990's car worth maybe 300 bucks lol. That's besides the point though, her dad promised a new car for college. I"ll recommend the 2017 E class

I'll suck her dad's cock for it desu. He's thinking about getting a new car too, so I'm holding my breath that he gives me his old one because my current ride can't make the trip from hometown to college/ back

I'd suck anyone's cock for a GTR so I'm with you on that one.

no. e class is not a good chick car. stick to a new c250. maybe even a CLA or A3 cabrio.

so, anyone in the mood for a blowy joey?

she hasn't done anything to earn to drive a mercedes. she should drive a 90s ford pickup long bed, make sure you got enough cargo space to haul her birth control around

>muh safety
Tesla 3
Ford Expedition

Sounds like this is the easiest choice ever because she literally won't be able to tell the difference between any of the choices. If safety is really the #1 issue I guess I would go for a Volvo. Does she want something bigger than the C-class?

>make sure you got enough cargo space to haul her birth control around
Laughed out loud

E class is more car than she needs, and is probably more than 65k unless you're getting a base model. Recommend something smaller/more entry level, or if you're gonna recommend a bigger car recommend an SUV, like a highlander or a suburban or something. As far as luxury is concerned, though, Lexus is most reliable across all models.

To be perfectly honest, the only excuse I can see for getting her a new car so soon in the first place is if she's leasing the current one.

S60

Get a fully loaded one, they cost less than 50

Volvo s90
Lincoln continental

>Rich
>C-Class
Choose one desu

That being said, Maserati Ghibli.

youre just jealous because youre not rich papa's princess

THIS

S60 POLESTAR
FUCKING DO IT FAGGOT

Straight up, if get a xc90. Those things look so fucking good in white

2017 E Class, the E43 AMG if possible, but the E400/E300 will be fine.

The 2017 E Class is the most advanced car in the world coming out right now, besides the shitty Tesla

Other wise, I would probably go with the Mercedes GLE 350 Coupe, a couple like SUV, girls will either love it or hate it, but it's a sexy car imo

I'll take the Toyota Things That Never Happenend

Toyota Camry

Can't drive a Camry when you're that rich, it doesn't send the right message.

>driving spreadsheet software
Any pics user?

You saying that because you saw the vehicle virgins review of it?

Keep it and drop a 4G into it
This.

>from /pol/
>generally gas the right idea
Sounds about right

>2015 Mercedes Benz c class
>her dad is getting her a new car
>muh safety

Wait, what? It is basically brand new and they are very safe cars.

Anyway, Volvo are probably the safest you get. However it sounds like she is getting an upgrade of the sake of getting an upgrade which is fair enough so look at an E Class / 5 Series etc.

I just looked at Lexus, the RC 350 or IS sport looks pretty sweet. They're also around 45k base model, which is well within budget. Are those good cars in terms of smooth handling and safety?

Never driven any of these but lexus has a good reputation for safety, still, I would bet my life on a volvo sedan(or an e class)

BMW X5 in white.

The Ghibli looks cool as fuck but it's really poorly reviewed. And being that its main accolades are the Maserati badge and the performance, I doubt some dumb 18 year old blonde who doesn't care about cars will see any appeal

Rc350 is shit.

>her dad is getting her a new car for college,
A practical car is best in college. Too many students back into cars, hit and run, or even hit the car as they back out of a parking spot and swing wide enough to clip the car parked next to them. I've seen it all at college parking lots.

Since this car will be parked at college, there is no sense getting an expensive car. If you are just into this girl for the money, then okay. Get the most amusing car. Otherwise a practical car is good. Anything too fancy and I bet some rich kid is going to notice and then go after her in a competition against OP.

Would OP win a competition against a debonair smooth talking rich kid? Certainly he would be introduced to the parents. WE APPROVE OF THIS LAD. Dump that poor boy who is after the money.

Buy a civic and
Shut
The
Fuck
Up.

Now get